Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeming to take pity on her, or else wishing to bring her to a climax, Vince moved his hand underneath Nicole's hips, gripping the nub of her clit between his two fingers. He pinched them lightly, causing Nicole almost to scream behind the cock in her mouth.

She lapped against the base with her tongue violently as it suctioned in and out of her lips. The fingers tugging on her clit brought her to orgasm almost instantly.

Nicole's whole body tensed, her mouth gripping the cock and sucking it hard which made it almost impossible for Dave to continue his thrusts. The cock in her mouth hardened further, and Nicole could feel spurts of his cum shooting into her throat while Dave groaned loudly.

Her cunt tightened around Vince's cock, and his thrusts became wild. He pumped into her rapidly, his own body reaching its climax and spitting his cum into her pussy, filling it to the brim. She felt the warm liquid shooting into her from both ends, down her throat and up her cunt. She whimpered as her orgasm ended, her whole body went limp.

Dave fell back against the couch, his body limp as well. Vince pulled out of Nicole's sticky pussy with a wet sucking noise, groaning, satisfied. He picked up Nicole's shirt and wiped off his dick before putting his pants back on. He tossed the shirt to Dave.

"Use it to clean up," he said. "We still have some business to conduct."

Nicole whimpered softly, still leaning over the arm of the couch.

* * * * *

If you like this story and would like to hear more of what goes on between Nicole, Vince, and Dave, please vote! Any feedback is appreciated. What did you like, what did you dislike, what would you like to see happen? Thanks For Reading!

Chicklet

12