Overtime

Story Info
She's accosted by angry customers after work.
3.9k words
4.28
301.8k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers

Nicole looked coldly over the counter at the two large men glaring at her.

"I'm sorry, gentlemen," she said sternly. "There is nothing I can do about it. You either have to pay the $250 or we keep your car."

The man slammed his fist down on the counter. It was quite an impressive sized fist, stuck to an equally impressive arm bulging with muscle. The man had a barrel of a chest that made Nicole nervous, afraid he was going to jump over the counter and strangle her with that gigantic hand of his.

"You fucking bitch," he sneered. "The zone wasn't marked. You can't tow a car from an unmarked zone."

"I'm sorry, sir," she repeated, returning his glare into his ice blue eyes, "I didn't tow your car, I'm just the customer service rep. Now, you can either give me the $250 and get your vehicle back today, or you can leave without the car and file a complaint with the company. I can give you the mailing address, and they usually get back to you in about three to four weeks."

The man slammed his fist down again and turned away, storming out the door. His friend followed him, and the room seemed to sigh with relief when they were gone.

Nicole hated her job, hated dealing with people that were already angry before being told that they owed $250 for parking where they weren't supposed to park. She was only working evenings here to pay for school, so she could get a real job and move out of this dump of a town.

The rest of the evening went relatively well, no one else was towed so no one else was angry with her. She finished her paperwork and waited patiently for relief to come.

Tammy arrived at midnight, swinging in through the door and walking up to the counter, a mess of tawny blonde hair on top of a curvy body. She propped her chin in her palms, resting her elbows on the counter.

"Hey toots, how's it going?" she asked. "Give it to me from the top."

"Been pretty uneventful," Nicole said, turning around to gather her things. "A couple of big guys in here earlier, yelling about one thing or another, but nothing since then."

"Awesome," said Tammy. "That probably means I won't have to deal with any of the weirdo's tonight, huh?"

"You should be pretty clear. Not much left to do around here, I have the days deposit in my purse, I'll drop it off at the bank on my way home, and all the paperwork is up to date. The guys are out patrolling. They last checked in at 11:30, so they should be calling any time now." She glanced around the room, checking for anything she might have left out. "I think that that's all. I'll see you tomorrow."

Tammy waved as Nicole threw her purse over her shoulder and left the building, walking towards her blue Toyota. She unlocked in and got inside, placing the key in the ignition.

"Shitty hell," she cursed, when the engine didn't start. She tried again, again with no luck. The damned car wasn't even trying.

She opened the door and stood on the pavement, staring at her car. It was times like these that she wished she knew the first thing about mechanics. She turned around and went back inside the small building.

"My car won't start, Tammy," she muttered.

"So?" said Tammy. "I don't even have a car. Walk home, you'll be fine."

"Do you think I ought to leave the deposit here?" Nicole asked worriedly, fingering the bulge inside her purse.

"Nahh," Tammy waved her hand dismissively. "Nobody out there tonight, not even a bum. You'll be fine."

"Okay, just make sure the guys don't tow me," Nicole joked, leaving again.

Her stomach twisted at the thought of walking home alone in the dark. The streets in this area weren't well lit, and she had a small problem with anxiety. She tried to calm the beating of her heart as she took a couple of steps away from the building and quickly reached the sidewalk.

Nicole set off at a brisk pace, walking swiftly down the dim street, keeping her eyes straight ahead of her and trying not to think of the dark alleys she passed on the side. A car passed her, and she fought an urge to look at it, chanting to herself to keep looking straight ahead, home wasn't more than twenty minutes away. She would be there in no time, if she just kept hold of her emotions and walked.

About a block and a half away from her workplace, she heard heavy footsteps behind her. She glanced at the shadows, and made out a large figure walking towards her.

"Don't panic," she told herself, "Just keep walking."

Her steps quickened as she fought the urge to look over her shoulder, not wanting to antagonize the person approaching. She heard the heavy steps grow closer, until they were almost on her heels.

It happened so quickly she didn't even have time to react. A hand reached around from behind her and grabbed her by the head, clamping roughly down on her mouth. Another arm wrapped around her waist, locking her arms to her sides.

The large body holding her sidestepped into the shadows, half dragging her along in front of it into a building a little off the front of the road.

Another body was just inside the doorway, and slammed the door behind the first one after he was entirely inside.

"Well, looks like you got her, Dave," said the second man in a gruff voice.

"Sure did, Vince. Look at her, I don't even think she recognizes us."

Nicole's eyes widened and she began to struggle as the reality of what was going on finally hit her.

"Calm down, cunt," the voice sneered in her ear. The arms around her waist tightened, squeezing her painfully. Nicole struggled to stay still, but could not stop the shudders of fear rushing through her body. "Now, stay quiet or I'll have to do something I don't want to do, understand?"

She tried to nod from behind the hand, but couldn't. He felt her attempts at movement, though, and removed his big hand from her face.

Nicole gasped for breath as the other man, Vince, walked over towards them, holding something in his hand.

The grip around her waist loosened, and Nicole was turned around. Dave grabbed her wrists in his large hands and locked them together with handcuffs supplied by Vince. Once secured, he spun her around to face them.

"We are armed and we're not afraid to hurt you if you don't cooperate, do you understand, cunt?"

Nicole flinched at being called such a disgusting name, but nodded nonetheless. She was helpless without her hands; the two men would have no problem catching her if she tried to run away. She decided to just sit tight and do what they wanted, and maybe they'd let her go. She looked up into their hard faces, and was not surprised to see the two men who had come to her workplace earlier that day.

The slightly taller, slightly bigger one, the one with the icy blue eyes, was standing in front of her, glowering in her direction. She shifted uncomfortably, his gaze digging into her.

"Look," she started, "I'm really sorry about earlier. I'm sure we can work something out about your car-" she was cut short by that giant hand slapping her across the face.

The blow felt like it had ripped her head off of her neck, and knocked her to the ground. She lay on her side, trembling. Nicole knew that this was not going to be an easy situation.

"Did I tell you to talk, bitch?" Dave growled. "We're going to pay our fucking $250 dollars to your stupid company, but we're going to take it out of you first."

He reached over and yanked her up by her hair. Tears were burning in her eyes, but she fought to hold them back, not wanting to give these men the satisfaction of seeing her cry. But Dave noticed her moist eyes and chuckled.

"Open your mouth," he demanded.

She parted her lips and let her mouth go slack, jaw dropping down a little bit.

"Wide!" he barked, causing her to jump. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, flinching when his hand came up near her face again. Instead of striking her, he shoved something cold into her mouth, and tied it behind her head.

Nicole relaxed her mouth and realized that she had been gagged, but it wasn't any gag. It was a big leather circle, stiff so that she couldn't close her mouth, leaving her mouth open for anything. She whimpered, feeling even more helpless than she had before.

Dave grabbed a handful of her black hair, and forced her on to her knees. She knelt in front of him, and watched as he undid the zip of his pants, holding his soft cock towards her face. Nicole tried to pull away, but the insistent hand in her hair wouldn't let her, instead drawing her face closer to the cock.

He moved his cock to her lips, easily placing it in her wide-open mouth. Her tongue pulled away from it, not liking the dank taste, but he buried her face in his pubic hair, forcing her mouth to take the growing intruder.

She could feel it swelling against the bottom of her mouth, and soon it was large enough that her tongue couldn't avoid it.

"Lick it," he said harshly, and she began to lap at the bottom of it with her tongue. It swelled more, and he began pumping into her face. Nicole whimpered around the cock, trying to focus on not gagging.

The blowjob didn't last for long, for which Nicole was thankful. After just a few thrusts the man pulled out and pulled her to her feet.

"Let's have a looksie," said the Vince, pulling out a pocketknife.

Nicole cringed from the knife, but Dave had a firm grip on one of her arms, preventing her from going anywhere.

"We're not going to hurt you yet, bitch, so just stand there and don't move, understand?"

She nodded, eyes held tight on the knife that was approaching her chest.

Vince pulled her shirt away from her body, and started to cut down from the neck to the bottom. He severed the bra along the way, and soon Nicole's breasts were exposed to the two men. Vince whistled appreciatively, lifting his hands up for a feel.

He cupped the large globe, flicking the nipple with his thumb.

The combination of Vince's finger and the chilly room quickly made Nicole's nipples erect, sticking out towards the men. She felt utterly ashamed at being exposed like this to them, but at the same time a strange feeling was growing in the pit of her belly, almost like butterflies when she was nervous. The feeling knotted, and her pussy began to get a little warm. Nicole cursed herself for having such responsive breasts.

Vince continued fondling her bosom for a few minutes, squeezing the soft flesh. "Let's see the rest of her. Come on," said Dave, licking his lips.

Vince reluctantly let go of her breasts, sliding his hands down her curvy side to her waist where he started undoing the button and fly of her jeans. She stepped out of the pants when directed, the panties going with them. She now stood in front of these strangers totally nude, everything exposed.

Nicole pressed her legs together tightly, hanging onto as much modesty as was possible when standing nude with your hands cuffed behind your back.

Dave stepped forward, touching the curve of her waist, sliding his hand over her bottom to the fleshy part of her thighs. Nicole shivered, half with fear, half with arousal. Dave smiled at her.

"You like this, don't you, bitch?" he said teasingly, twirling his fingers in her curly pubic hair.

Nicole grunted from behind the gag, shaking her head back and forth.

Vince laughed out loud, pinching Nicole's nipple painfully. She squealed, but thrust her breast towards his hand. He smiled and bent down, his tongue darting out of his mouth to lick at her erect nipple.

Nicole moaned, rocking on her feet as the big man sucked at her breast. Her legs parted slightly, her body relaxing with the stimulation. Dave moved his hand down from her pubic hair to her slit, feeling the moisture there.

He held his fingers up to her face, wet with her juices.

"Look at this, slut," he said. "You're all wet."

Dave pushed the soiled fingers into Nicole's open mouth, wiping them on her tongue.

Nicole gagged, trying to spit the fingers out, the sour taste of her pussy filling her mouth.

"Lick it off like a good girl," Dave said, his fingers probing at her mouth insistently.

Nicole whimpered and lapped at his fingers obediently, shutting her eyes against his smug face.

"Let me have a feel," Vince insisted, moving away from Nicole's breast and plunging his finger into her warm pussy. He withdrew his fingers, glistening with moisture.

"Well look at that," said Vince in wonderment. "She really is getting off on this." He took his fingers and wiped them on Nicole's face, on her upper lip and her cheek.

Nicole's nostrils filled with her own scent, and her face grew redder with shame. She couldn't help the arousal she felt, and spread her legs open even further, thrusting her hips towards the two men. She moaned softly through her open mouth.

"Maybe we should give you what you want," smiled Dave.

To the side of the trio was a couch. It was old and faded, but would suit them just fine. Dave grabbed Nicole's shackled arm, pulling her helpless form to the couch. He pushed her over the side, the arm pushing into her soft belly. Her breasts hung down from her chest over the seat, while her ass stuck up in the air. Her legs were taut, struggling to keep the pressure off her stomach.

Dave stood behind her. He ran his large finger down her spine, tracing the curves of her buttocks and thighs, teasing the slit between as he traced.

"Stay still, cunt, or else," he threatened, moving his hand between her spread legs. He began to rub the thighs softly with his palms, caressing their smoothness. He ran his hand down her legs to the backs of her knees, and began to massage the sensitive areas. Nicole moaned again and her pussy seemed to expand with need, more juice dripping out of her and down her thighs. A knot in the pit of her stomach twisted again, and then seemed to move down to her pussy.

Her face turned red with shame as she sensed the two men looking up at her most private areas, and she squirmed when she felt his hands move upwards towards her pussy.

A heavy swat on her butt made her squeal behind the gag, heaving forward against the couch, digging the arm into her belly.

"Stay still!" he commanded, continuing to feel his way up her legs.

His fingers stopped at her cunt, and began to prod the flesh there, spreading the lips and looking into her hole. He moved the skin from side to side, pinching it and tugging at it, making her squirm slightly. His finger traced its way up to her tiny clit, and his flick of it made Nicole's legs shake violently.

He moved his hand away from the clit, moving upwards along the slit until his finger was pressed against the tiny rosebud of her anus. He pushed at it softly, and she whimpered, clenching her buttocks to try to ward off his attentions. He smacked her ass again, hard, making her cry out.

"Relax, bitch," he growled at her. His hands continued their inspection of her private parts.

Nicole took a huge gulp of air, sucking it into her chest, and shut her eyes, trying to block out her surroundings. She felt the man behind her stand up, and she could feel the hardness of his cock pressed up against her thighs.

He placed his cock between her legs, not inside her, but against her slit. He teased her with it, rubbing its large head against her clit. She felt herself growing wetter; she could feel her pussy gasping for the cock, wanting it inside of her. To her embarrassment she thrust her hips backwards towards him, raising her buttocks in welcome, and she heard him chuckle.

"I know what you want, cunt," he said, digging his fingers into her ass cheeks. She groaned, thrusting her hips back again, but he only rubbed his head against her soft region, laughing at her under his breath. "You want it, you have to earn it. Vince, come on over here."

Vince had been standing to the side this whole time, watching the proceedings from a short distance. Now he stepped up and sat on the couch, reclining back. He bent his knees and scooted closer, his groin directly under Nicole's face. Grabbing a handful of Nicole's loose black hair, he pulled her head down until her nose was touching his pants.

"Get me ready," he said. "Get me ready through the pants so that you can suck me."

Nicole, not knowing exactly what to do, began to nuzzle the small bulge in Vince's pants with her nose, rubbing the fabric back and forth across it. Vince's hand dug deeper into her hair, pulling her head further down, forcing her whole face against his groin.

She groaned against the fabric, struggling to breath, and nuzzled the bulge as well as she could. To her relief, she felt the cock growing beneath the jeans, struggling against its confinement.

Vince reached down and undid the zipper, pulling his cock out and holding it upwards towards Nicole's face.

His cock slid easily into her opened mouth, and she instinctively tried to pull back off of it. His hand in her hair prevented this, and he pushed his hips upwards to stab the back of her throat.

Nicole struggled to relax, breathing deeply and lapping at the base of the staff. The hot skin in her mouth seemed to tighten. Vince directed her head in smooth up and down thrusts, effectively fucking her mouth.

Dave was still teasing her clit, rubbing his cock along the slit of her pussy, spreading the moisture all around. He held her hips still, while Vince controlled her upper body. Nicole relaxed, allowing the two men to do all the work. She squirmed her hips slightly, moaning around the cock in her mouth, wishing that Dave would impale her. Her hips gyrated gently, against the hands that held her.

Another smack on her ass stilled her momentarily, but it wasn't long before her lust caused her to thrust backwards again, trying to force the cock against her clit to rub harder.

Finally, with a soft grunt, Dave thrust his cock into Nicole's cunt. She cried out behind the cock in her mouth and began to suck hard on it. Vince groaned, holding her head tighter.

The cock filled her completely, stretching the skin around her pussy. She squirmed back on it, forcing it to go deeper into herself.

Dave groaned, his cock moving in and out of her leisurely. His hands gripped her hips roughly, fingers digging into her soft flesh. Nicole moaned again, licking the cock in her mouth enthusiastically. Her nipples were rubbing against Vince's legs, and she tried to push her breasts further down to rub them harder.

Nicole's clit felt like liquid fire was pouring over it, her juices running down the flesh and heating up the nub. She flexed her fingers behind her back, longing to finger herself while she was being fucked.

Dave thrust himself hard into her, harder than before, and she groaned loudly.

"You've got to try a piece of this ass," Dave told Vince, pumping into Nicole.

Vince grunted, easing his hold on Nicole's hair.

"Want to trade?" he asked.

Dave pulled out of Nicole, causing her to whimper behind Vince's cock. She thrust her hips back, yearning for more. Dave patted her bottom and walked over to the couch while Vince pulled Nicole's hair, bringing her head completely off his cock and freeing it. He swung his legs over, and got up with a groan, stretching a little bit before moving behind Nicole.

Setting his cock in front of Nicole's face, Dave took hold of her hair, so recently released. Nicole needed no direction but wrapped her lips around Dave's cock as best she could around the gag. She could taste the sour musky juices of her pussy on him.

The cock thrust into her throat, causing her to gag, but she forced herself to relax around it. Her body once more allowed the man holding her hair to direct her head as the large cock in front of her fucked her mouth.

Vince thrust into her suddenly, his cock slick with her saliva. She moaned, and pushed back against it, grinding her hips against his.

The two men used her body. Nicole whimpered and moaned, struggling for stimulation to rub against her nipples and clit, both places on fire with need.

Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers
12