Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they stood in the corridor in front of her door, Michelle keyed the biometric lock and turned around in the doorway.

"Do you want to come in for a cleansing solution?" she asked him.

"Ooh, anti-hangover chemicals! You are such a romantic," he joked as he followed her inside.

She threw her coat in his face in mock-offense. "Hey, it's Tuesday, and I've got other classes to attend in the morning. And I want to be sober when signing that contract with Tamura. I'm paying close attention to the fine print there; you never know with experimental drugs."

"I'm sure Tamura wouldn't throw us to the wolves; and besides, she's using it herself," he said as he dropped himself down on her couch while she went into the kitchen.

She emerged a moment later with two glasses of water with cleansing solution, putting them down on the small coffee table. She sat down next to him, and snuggled up.

"What's a girl to do?" she sighed after a few moments of silence.

He put her arm around her. "What do you mean?"

"I was always the curvy foreigner around here, growing up amongst the Japanese. But ever since Rose moved here from the Rio Arcology, it's like I don't exist anymore, you know what I mean? I rarely get a second glance once they notice her."

"Don't be ridiculous," Mike said. "You're absolutely gorgeous, and besides, I'm here, aren't I?"

"Yeah, and would you be interested in me if Rose wasn't a lesbian? It's annoying always being second choice."

"What!? No, that's not true! Wait... is that why you agreed with Kimiko to take the augmentation formula?"

"Well, it's part of it. It's no secret that you love big breasts; it's not as if you're particularly adept at hiding the way you look at Rose and Professor Tamura."

Mike gently put a hand on the side of her face, and looked directly into her eyes. "Look, Michelle, I won't deny that Rose is easy on the eyes... but that means nothing. And you don't need to change anything about you if you don't want to. I don't care about Rose; it's you that I love."

It was out before he realised it, and somewhat to his own surprise, he actually meant it.

Michelle looked into his eyes, and, seeing his sincerity, pressed her lips to his. It was a much more tender kiss than they had ever shared before. When they finally broke the kiss, Michelle looked down, avoiding his eyes. "Do you want to crash here tonight? It's a bit late to head all the way back to District A."

Mike was conflicted; he still desperately needed some private time, which he couldn't get here. On the other hand, after this conversation, he couldn't really say no.

"Yeah, I'd love to. Though I'm going to need a night's sleep in a real bed sometime soon; this sofa-bed is not the world's most comfortable," he added jocularly.

She still didn't meet his eyes. "Maybe... you wouldn't have to sleep on the couch."

His eyes widened; if she meant what he thought she meant he wouldn't need private time after all. "What are you saying?"

She stood up, and took his hands. Too stunned to offer any resistance, he let her lead him to her bedroom. The two glasses of cleansing solution stood forgotten on the coffee table.

Before they even reached the bed, they were kissing again, much more passionately this time. Their breath became feverish as their mutual need rose, and as they landed on the bed, Mike progressed from her mouth to her face, briefly licking her earlobe, and moving down her neck.

Michelle moaned eagerly at his caresses. She then gently separated herself from Mike, and made to pull her T-shirt over her head. "Sorry for making you wait; I like to be sure it's the right thing to do before I go too far with a guy," she said softly.

"Some things are worth waiting for," he said as she slowly revealed her beautiful flat belly, and then a lacy black bra.

He reached behind her, searching for the clasp, and failing. Michelle let him fumble for a few seconds before starting to giggle. "It opens at the front," she said.

Embarrassed, Mike withdrew from his futile attempt and pushed her down to the bed, resuming his attentions to her neck. Slowly his kisses progressed downward, in between the two mountains slowly rising and falling with her breath, and then further down, kissing her belly button, before returning to his true target. Finding the clasp in between the two cups effortlessly, he released her breasts from their fabric prison.

His heart skipped a beat as he paused to admire the sight. Mere centimetres from his face was the most perfect pair of breasts he had ever seen, without exaggeration. Sure, they could perhaps be a bit bigger -- and they would be, he realised excitedly -- but in shape, firmness and softness they were already unparalleled by anything he had previously experienced, especially up close and personal.

Mike grinned; undressing software definitely didn't hold a candle to the real thing. He kissed her soft skin in between the breasts again, and then began circling one, planting kisses on her as he went. Slowly he drew tighter and tighter circles until he reached the nipple. He flicked his tongue around the pink, rock-hard nub, eliciting an excited gasp from Michelle. Her breasts seemed to be quite sensitive, which was another tick-mark on Mike's checklist for the perfect pair. The only box that remained un-ticked was the entry for "gargantuan", but Mike was more than satisfied with the score achieved.

He paused his ministrations for a moment. "How big did you decide to go?"

She sat up, looking at him slyly. "Wouldn't you like to know," she said. "No, Kimiko was right; it'll be much more fun if you have to wait and see."

"I never knew you could be so devious," he said, kissing her again. "Devious and sexy; a lethal combination."

"Speaking of sexy," she said, pushing him down this time, "why am I the only one getting undressed?"

She jumped at him, and began pulling down his pants, while he removed his shirt. Mike didn't have a six pack or anything, but he was in good shape, nothing to be ashamed of. He just wished he was a little less pale; he used to have much more colour before moving to the arcology.

Michelle mewed excitedly as she admired his body, and then finally began to pull down his briefs. Mike shivered a little as her hands brushed his rock-hard member; after all the teasing he'd subjected himself to today, and now sitting across from his beautiful half-nude horny girlfriend, he couldn't remember ever being more erect.

"Very nice," Michelle purred. "A bit bigger than the undressing software predicted, even."

Mike raised an eyebrow at her.

"Oh, what? As if you don't use it. Everyone does."

He just grinned back at her silently. In truth, the thought that Michelle had been using undressing software to fantasise about him in the nude turned him on even further, if that were possible.

She lightly caressed his balls, and kissed the tip of his hard cock, before lowering her mouth over it. Mike leaned back to enjoy the blowjob, but Michelle stopped and pushed him flat on his back.

"Oh, no you don't," she said. "You can make yourself useful."

She pulled down her pants and panties, and lifted one of her legs over his face, presenting him with a neatly trimmed bush above a dripping wet pussy.

Mike groaned as Michelle returned her attention to his cock, enjoying the sensual weight of her breasts against his stomach, before turning to his own duties. He was a bit out of practice, but he made up for it in eagerness. He slipped a finger into her slit while attacking her clit with his tongue. From her reaction, it seemed he wasn't doing too badly.

Unfortunately, Mike had gotten so worked up over the course of the day that he blew his load in her mouth before too long. The orgasm was more intense than any he recalled in recent history, and he had to stop attending to her pussy for a moment to recover.

She got off him, while her fingers still idly played with his deflating organ. "You'd better not be done for the night," she said.

"Don't you believe it for a second," he said eagerly. "This is only the beginning!"

He tackled her back onto the bed, and resumed kissing and sucking on those magnificent breasts, being much rougher this time, while his left hand tended to her pussy, eliciting more loud moans from Michelle. By the time his erection had returned to full strength, her entire body was flushed with sweat.

He repositioned himself above him, and held his cock up in front of her waiting opening.

"Do it," she said, in such a sexy tone of voice that no warm blooded male would be able to refuse.

He slowly inched his member into her tight, hot pussy. When nearly all the way in, he withdrew again, and then moved forward again, faster this time. He increased his speed steadily, until he hit a steady rhythm.

It wasn't long before Michelle exploded in her own orgasm, pleasure rocking her entire body. He didn't slow down, but kept riding her through the whole thing, until the contractions of her vaginal walls sent him over the edge for the second time as well.

He collapsed on top of her, and the two took a moment to recover. But when he wanted to start kissing her again, she got up out of the bed.

"No, enough," she said. "As much as I'd like to, I do have class in the morning."

"But I'm up one orgasm," he said slyly. "That's not exactly fair to you, now is it?"

"Oh, you'll have plenty of chances in the future to make it up to me," she said, giving him a sexy smile, and went into the bathroom to clean up and go to bed.

Later, while the two of them lay spooned against each other in the dark, enjoying the afterglow, a new message arrived in Mike's social stream from Kimiko, asking him once again if he and Michelle had had sex yet. He didn't reply.