All Comments on 'Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 01'

by Dilandau

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Love the science. Love the buildup. Love the possibilities. Keep it up!

willduprewillduprealmost 13 years ago
very interesting start....

Can't wait to read more of this story. :)

pichejfpichejfalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Really liked your story! Excellent beginning, I can't wait to read the rest.

I began reading under the impression that this would be a quick one but instead found a good plot, which was a nice surprise.

There is only a single mistake that I caught which would be a name switch.

"When they stood in the corridor in front of her door, Rose keyed the biometric lock and turned around in the doorway."

As it is Michelle and the guy entering the place, I'm guessing you meant Michelle keyed the lock.

Quick note on the tags. Personally, I would remove the lesbian tag an only include it in chapters containing lesbian sex. If the japanese girls are ever included in the sex scenes, don't forget to put in the Japanese and/or Asian tags in.

That's all for now, and again, thank you for a great story,

pichejf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing

It was a great story and great potential. I look forward to reading much more!

Mona_NovaMona_Novaabout 7 years ago
I'm hooked

Great world building. Great descriptions of the women (especially teacher!) and fun, distinct characters.

Thanks for sharing this story, Looking forward to reading the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous