All Comments on 'Our First Threesome'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot!

OK, the professional writers might go into more detail and have more sexual situations but, this story is hot because it sounds true!

I absolutely loved it and would love to hear of more adventures, but because it's true, it might be a long time before she has another.

beachtimebeachtimeabout 17 years ago
The story lingers pleasantly on your mind

I was a little surprised that she did not make the husband or the visitor lick her, but maybe she was just in that mood. While I like stories with a more dominant wife this one was good and leaves the storyline open for sequels.

Maybe the next story will be more the wifes idea to have a threesome suprising the husband a little. With future stories building on the wifes desires and shocking the husband with first her desires and building to her demands.

But those are just my thoughts. The story was good and you should write what you like.

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 17 years ago
great story

I loved your story. It is very erotic and believable. Ignore or delete the anon-y-mice. They are cowards. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yum!!

I thought it was great...

loved it.. hot enough to get a good bedtime motor purrr'n.

LEATBTLEATBTover 16 years ago
Loved it!

It may be fiction, but being realistic makes it hot! Let's have some more like this.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Old friend

The tiresome threesome with old friend thing has been done to death. This one offers nothing new.or better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous