All Comments on 'Our Fifth Date'

by Mynt_Eleven

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ArkingArkingabout 2 months ago

I think back to my younger days. Nights out at a gay club called the MARS BAR, loud music, partial nudity all around the place, different rooms with different themes. When a story can transport you to another time and place, you know it is a good story.

Very exciting, I loved it and the memories they gave me.

5 stars *****

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 months ago

I loved this, Elle, so erotic and immediate and in the moment xxxxx

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 1 month ago

A beautiful and erotic story Miss Elle! I love how you captured the devotion of the sub to her “Queen”!

baby

MargaretJMargaretJabout 1 month ago

loved your story. felt right in the middle of it. I just knew exactly how that submissive girl felt when she turned over her bra and panties. Looking forward to more stories.

katyn99katyn99about 1 month ago

This is such a great story, so realistic, so delicately structured, difficult to read without getting super turned on — passing over her panties and bra, smelling the familiar perfume of the other girl, strangers’ comments in the ladies room: wow, thank you.

EkphrasisEkphrasisabout 1 month ago

A wonderful piece of supercharged erotic writing, Elle. So glad we met. xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMynt_Eleven@Mynt_Eleven
I love reading stories of strong female characters who are seduced and dominated. I thought I would try writing a few myself. I have been enjoying RP, and chatting with everyone. Please say Hello. I love interacting with everyone. Feel free to send me an email through Liter...