All Comments on 'Oops'

by hornet

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
g-GIROUARDg-GIROUARDover 20 years ago
Good Stuff

Loved it!!! Feel like adopting someone. We role played later and I felt like a fountain. Keep'em cumming. (Pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
FUCKING great

This story is brilliant, i came three times while reading it, I couldn't believe what a turn-on it was!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
ooooooooh man!!!

Holy fuck that was soooooo hot. I feel like fucking someone!!! My pussy is sooo wet i fell like im gonna die!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah i cant believe how hot i am. i wanna fuck my mum now or anyone 4 that matter. the next person i c im gonna flash then fuck thanx 2 ur fucking great story!!!

tuvoktuvokalmost 20 years ago
My God What a Fuck

Bloody Hell what a story it was one of the best sexy horniest stories I have read in a while. I am sitting in a internet cafe with a hard on. A Great story.

AfroerotiKAfroerotiKalmost 20 years ago
Eye opening for sure!!!

You certainly have a way with describing the erotic. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
i have to type this one handed

good thing i can type one handed. wow that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
yes but no

I thought the writing and description of the sex unfolding was great but did it have to be a story of incest? That is where I found it disturbing. I mother having sex with her son is not erotic! This story would have received a Loved It rating if not for the characters being mother and son.

youbadboyyoubadboyalmost 20 years ago
Last Post

What was the last poster doing in the incest category. What did he THINK it would be about??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You dirty animals, sons of cowboys

You dirty animals, sons of cowboys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Extremely Horny

I thought this was fantastically erotic!!!! I'm male and although I probably wouldn't have done this with my Mum, I certainly would've fucked either of my Sisters given the opportunity. Fantastic horny story, I only hope it's true and not fiction :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My Complements

Hi mom,

I remember too. dikfferent circumstance. I loved my mom. After the first time, wew really had some fin timeds ril sh remarried. Afterwards it was risky but we got together several times.

Good story, more people should enjoy it. Wonderful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This story got me so crazy?

This story got me so crazy that I decided to throw caution to the wind and finally fuck my own mother! She was not into it at all, but I didn't give a damn, I was so hopped up on crack and this story! It was great, and I have the author to thank for a wonderful, life-changing experience. My only regret was that my bitch of a mother pressed charges--I guess I hurt her pretty bad to stop her from screaming!--and I'm writing this in prison. I don't give a fuck, though; lots of the guys here are just like me! If it moves, we fuck it; that's our motto. Or even if it doesn't. Anyways, like I was saying, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
extremly the horniest...

tht was really a cool story but it was with a mother n i didnt lyk it at all but the way of discribing n the way of starting the fuck was absolutely the best one i ever read till now. keep it up.

Barbie9Barbie9over 19 years ago
Another mother's thoughts

As a mother of two boys this story really hit home. I loved it and want to thank you for making me feel less guilty of all the wicked thoughts I have had about doing just what you have written about. And yes, I masturbated while reading. Barb

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutley Amazing

Thank you for giving me the courage to take the final step with my mom. I let her read it and then we spent the entire weekend in bed together. ITs like we are meant to be lovers. Would love for you to write another one for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice and slow build

Good reading - not what I would give a 100 but would have given a 90 if possible.

The only thing that seemed a problem was how he got mom to undress. Otherwise it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Absoulutely fantastic, and would break the sound barrier if only a step-mom instead!

cobraagcobraagover 19 years ago
Oh Mommy!!!

I only wish my Mom would have taught me the birds and the bees like you taught your son. Truly hot hot hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well

i thought the story lacked character development and plot line. The story could have had great potential but the important climax parts were rushed. could have been a LOT better..

thongman45thongman45over 19 years ago
Out standing!

I thaught it showed the perfect exchange of what should happen between a mother and son. I was turned on by my sister, like your son was about you. Basicly the same things occured....HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hornet

This is called real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
YEA!

This story is fucking great!. I love naughty wifes, slut wifes. anything dealing with hot sexy wifes. I'm a milf hunter. its surprising that i havnt fuck my own hot ass hell mother. she is one fine piece of meat. she looks like shes in her late 20s. oh man. fuckin shit i love milfs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
awesome story

awesome story. I had to read through it three times before I could finish reading it before cumming. Wish i could have been your son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story Hope too see alot more like this one!

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall or a friend of your sons who could have joined you to fullfill your cum-filling needs. Wow and I too had to masterbate to this Barb, would love to hear about your thoughts about your sons sometime. Do you have any stories on here? SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
tasts ummmmm good

Must be a true story, she said the same things as we read this story together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mom love cum

fantastic story. love every bit of it. great to see the mom fucking her son back after wanking him off so many times. do hope you do a follow up to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love

Very hot loved your story all the best happy cuming.

Mister_IncestMister_Incestabout 18 years ago
Quite excellent

The mom is the agressor and slowly gets more and more willing to go farther and farther with her son. That's always a fine plot for a mom/son incest story. Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
total crap

This is total bollocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OH BABY!

im only 23 and this shit turned me on so bad i had to fuck my girl friend, good job, be proud of your self

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot Shit

I'm a twenty-three-year-old white female, and let me tell you something... This shit got me HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Honestly...

this may be my favorite story on this entire site. It reminds me of my fantasies of my own mother when I was a kid, and it turned me on more than any other story I've ever read. I've known about this one for years, but I still come back to read it every now and again because it's so amazingly hot and vivid. Sometimes it's still fantastic to think of a beautiful mother who can help her son get over his hang-ups about this stuff.

Super exciting read. I'd love to hear some other stories some day.

joshoshjoshoshabout 17 years ago
Hot Story!

Excellent. I love your mom/son stories. A very hot story. One of the best ones on this site. I have masterbated many many times to it. My mom would often expose herself to me. On several occations she and I would get into bed naked and lay on our sides with me behind her, and she would let me slide my cock in and out between her thighs; I never penetrated her pussy though, which is why this story gets me so hot--both mom and son fuck away! Anyways, your stories remind me of the hot things my mother and I did. VERY EXCELLENT STORY, Hornet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
got me horny

kinda didnt like the ending and there wasnt much action. overall it got me horny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sigh.

I had a crush on my mom when I was in my teens. My mom was a hottie, and I wish I could have had sex with her. I wish she helped me out like this mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Memories

My Dad died when I was 14 and often after that Mom would let me sleep with her and as a curious teen I did some exploring which she never tried to stop and she would let me cum on her tits and tummy. She would also start things sometimes by doing a little exploring of her own and did suck me now and then so this story is very reminiscent of those wonderful days and I thank you for reminding me of them ( as if I could ever forget anyway ! )

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
aaawsum!!!

normally i think these stories don't have a good bridge, but this was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awsome

This story has changed the way i think of my mother i,m not as lucky as your story but i now masterbate in her used panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pretty hot

It was a nice way into an area that may be frowned upon. it got me going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so hot

my wife and I just masturbated together to this story. So amazing I had to hold back to keep from coming before her!after we came she smoked a cig and said she nver saw me so turned on by a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fucking beutyfull

this story has got me so fucking horny...

love the way your storys told..

i dont realy like the mom/son thing but after reading this

its fuckig beutyfull...

keep it coming.

well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of My Favorite stories

The first time I read this story, I was sooooooo turned on. I want to read more about the mom and son. Maybe he will get her pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
fast read kina hot

If you really need a hotcock to jump on and want to get away fron the isest I,ll lend you my 6.5 inches not much to brag about but it will fill your cunt with cum atleat 3 tims a day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incredible

It makes me remember the oldtimes when i just to fuck my stepmom. Incredible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Son satisfies his Mom's cuntal needs

This is a short and sweet account of what happens so often when a single Mom lives with her teenage son. How could it not? Jeff's young overflowing balls seek constant relief. His mother walks in to his room and sees him whacking away. One thing leads to another, and soon Mom is giving her son a firm motherly hand on his big stiff dick. Mom loves the sight of her boy shooting his ball cream in the air and jerking his dick for him, but Jeff has a lot more in mind. Like any young man, he revels in fingering his mother's sweet wet cunt. Finally, his Mom is as eager to have her son plant his big stiff prick up her mommy twat--where it's warm and safe, and oh so cozy--as Jeff is. The lady, Barbie, below, who's s interested in what her two boys are carrying around between their legs, should learn from this. You've done a lot for your sons, ma'am. But now the best you can do for them--your love in the way they MOST want it--is to invite your boys to revisit the twat they came out of and blow their big balls up their own birth canal. Believe me, you and your motherfucking sons will have the time of your lives!

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalalmost 15 years ago
Hot Mom on son action

It was hot. My only observation would be that for the second session, you could have lingered on her undressing a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
that was great

normaly these types of stories arnt that good bit this was the best now i wana meet you ;P

DienDienover 14 years ago
Holy Fuck!

First of all, that was an amazing story. I was just surfing through the top lists to see if my new story had popped up (Of course it hasn't, I'm new lol) and I found your story. Honestly, I can see why people do these sorts of things.

Great story. PLEASE write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome son

I thought it was a nice little tale of this woman expressing herself and admitting to having sex with her boy. fantasic. ~dr.cumgiver

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVED IT

SO I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THE TOP STORIES AND THOUGHT ID GIVE THIS ONE A TRY. IT IS A GREAT STORY. I LIKE TO READ IT BEFORE I GET IT ON WITH MY HUSBAND. GETS ME IN THE RIGHT MOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Luved it a lot!!

I luv this kind of stories n dis was d best after ''A for alice''. Gr8 story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
its bad

sex with mother you guys are crazy.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Short and sexy

It is short and sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mmm.

I'm a 14 year old female. I just brought myself to your story at the computer in my kitchen. Quite arousing. Good job. ;)

garyr19680garyr19680about 14 years ago
Hot hot

Really good, very arousing. Wish that had happened to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very hot

very hot story almost real and possible. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Blazing

One of the hottest stories on the site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of the best I have read

Having such a well built mom has been one of my fantasies for a loooong time and the story made me all wet during my read. Keep it up, mmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too Short

This was easily the most erotic story I have read in ages, but I wish you would have written more about the events after that first night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HOT

I got so hard after reading he beginning of the story and I was playing with myself while reading most of it. It would be nice to know about what goes through the mom's head as she decides to go through with it, like how she goes from "he's my son, that's disgusting" to "I wanna fuck him".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

made me so wet toying myself while reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SUPPPERRB

Best story in the site :)

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Very hot

Great build-up, definitely left me wanting more.

cyberking001cyberking001over 13 years ago
reminds me of ...

reminds me of an internet friend who is now 14. it is a sad story, as he was sexually abused and pimped out by his father and, as a show for dad's friends, was forced to fuck his mother for real.

by the time i got to know him, he was living in a foster home and was seeing a counsellor but not getting any real healing. as we talked and became closer, i realized that he had been sexually abused, and he felt comfortable telling me about what had happened to him. we were able to talk almost like friends and it eventually came out how he had been forced to fuck his mother.

however, he really missed his mother and fondly remembered his times in bed with her, as this was the only real intimacy he had ever felt with anyone. one day he asked me if it was okay to masturbate while thinking of her, and i said yes, as that would give him pleasure and fond memories. he began to tell me what he was feeling inside as he jerked off live online with me (chat only, of course, no cam), finally cumming and telling me how good it felt to cum like that and how much he missed being inside his own mother.

this happened several times afterwards as well, but he has not been online for a long time now and i often wonder how he is doing and if he has a regular girl friend and if he still remembers his mother in this way and if he still masturbates to her (i am guessing yes).

although this scares me, i fully understand how he feels, and while this story is only a fantasy, i can see where many people, not just my online friend, would be totally turned on to this idea, especially when written so skillfully.

good job and an interesting subject to say the least!!!

sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

I have a 7 year old son that I hope to do this with one day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...

Uhhh gross...

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8about 13 years ago
GREAT!!!

I enjoyed the story and the way the fucking unfolded... too bad he couldn't get his buddies in to fuck also... maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Most people don't realize how much of this happens in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you all are fucking sick.

I cant believe all of you, these poor children! & the comment below about hoping to take advantage of her son in the future? I hope you all rot in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT!

This story was so hot, i got wet reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love it.

Great story. The people calling it sick shouldn't be looking for things to complain about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to those who find mom/son incest sick

I find it wonderfully interesting to read the comments about "sick". Isn't it strange that they would read the entire story and then comment. Perhaps the comments were necessary because they were taught to think that way, but are severely turned on by the thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I started reading and couldn't stop. I ended up rubbing my clit and before it was over came. ;) Very nice story.

Rossini12Rossini12over 12 years ago
A good work.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It was a believable scenario, showing the power of our emotions. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this great story of hot motherfucking brings out all the wannabes!

This is a topnotch story of an 18 year old lad, Jeff, who is deeply attracted to his mother's cunt. Of course, all sons are, but in Jeffie's case his mother's just as attracted by her boy's big stiff prick. Again, plenty of mothers, many more than people care to know, love to dwell on what their darling boy's got swinging and swaying between his strong young legs--his hard young cock, the hardest there is, and his teeming young balls. This very special story's garnered 76 comments so far (before mine), many of them from wannabe motherfuckers or else guys who've actually shoved their young dick up between ma's fat legs and emptied their balls where their rich creamy and very potent sperm belongs. (Good for you, guys! Carry on!) Like another commenter, my heart goes out to Barb, the lady who's so interested in her two boys' pricks. Ma'am, I'm absolutely CERTAIN, I'd stake my life on it, that your two fit handsome boys are even MORE interested in your cunt than you are in your sons' cocks. Ma'am, it's their own fucken birth canal, for fuck's sake! For your boys it's the one irreplaceable cunt in the whole world! So just use your subtle motherly ways to let them know that their mother's twat is always wide open for them, and that they're more than welcome to blow their hot young balls up their own birth canal. Maybe even fuck a baby, maybe lots of babies up their mother's twat? What do say, ma'am? Cute little incest-kids and incest-grandkids--they're the same--running all around the place? You're smiling, aren't you, ma'am?

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70over 12 years ago
Great Story!!!

And, very well written! I thoroughly enjoyed it. 'Taboo' with Kay Parker has always been one of my favorites. I couldn't help not picturing her while reading. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!

i was playing with my clit so much i ended up cumming twice before the story was over. keep up the good work. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brings back memories

My mom caught me masturbating one day and acted in a similar way. While I was feeling very embarrassed she taught me it was okay and helped me out. I will never forget the feel of her hands on me as she pleasured me with all of her motherly love. That one moment brought us close for our entire lifetime. This story brought back those memories. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ooh good

i am from nepal. i loved my mom Srijana.i want fuck my mom. she is really preety as much as any girl of my age. I love women more than a girl cause of big ass. ..,my mom is beautiful too. oh really i want her. god help me out. u guys why not make porn movie with strong story like this. i watch meaningless porn movie about incest if there is such a good story and act i will die in my own cum ocean hihihii

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My moment of truth

When I was still in high school I used to fantasize a lot, about what it would be like to fuck a girl in the ass. Not too many liked to do it that way, but one night at a football game, under the bleaches it happened, One of the cheerleaders was sitting up in the bleaches, and dropped one of her bracelet charms, she saw me wacking off, and she came right over to help me in my moment of passion, after she jerked me off, she bent over for a rear entry doggy style, but I had other ideas, my fantasy was about to come true, I entered her from the rear, right into her ass, and she jumped and let out with a low moan, and settled down to enjoy a good ass fuck. The greatest thing is that she's now my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
how i wish...

love d story, ain't so in2 incest bt love all d same d only tin stoppin me 4rm getting off is dat am at my workplace.wit luv 4rm Nigeria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking your son

Absolutely dripping with lust. I was glued to it. Any two consenting adults should be able to have sex if they want! even if they are related.

Loved it!! lucky son you have.

kennfinkennfinalmost 12 years ago
Oops that's good

AA+++++A! story one no the best stories i have read keep it up

whynotjustsayitwhynotjustsayitalmost 12 years ago
referred to this story by "my son"

This is a very enjoyable read. Hot stuff.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago

As mom says to herself, "...he makes me feel like a queen..." and the world in this mother/son family is changed forever!

And that my friends, is how it is left for our imagination to take over, ponder and to allow our feelings to enter our own world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sssssssmokin'!

Smoking hot. Excellent.

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

One of the better mom catching son whacking off stories and there a ton of them on the site. Thanks.

Kiriodes94Kiriodes94almost 10 years ago

I love how the mom rejects a few times rather than saying alright the next day. Really hot made me cum twice.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next between jeff and his mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If it fills right do it

It felt so good

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I love these "son becomes the man of the house" type of stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome !!

Awesome !!

Jonny1988Jonny1988almost 10 years ago
that was hot

My aunt walked in on me jerking off once, when i stayed at her house for a week (was traveling for work). She just watching my cock throbbing in my hand and with kind of a choke in her voice asked if I needed any help. I was so surprised I just nodded. My Aunt Heather is so sexy c cup tits perfect round ass, hot cock sucking lips, so of course i said yes. When she set on the couch next to me she told me how she could hear me in the living room (I slept on the couch) masturbating and she would suck her dildo and masturbate imaging she was sucking my cock and this being the last night I would be there she just had to taste the real thing. I told her i was fantasizing about eating her pussy while she sucking me off. we went to her room and had oral sex.

I guess a love for oral sex runs in the family. Best 69 i ever had. I havent seen my Aunt since but we still chat on facebook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very hot

i could invision her tits swaying and him shooting lots of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh yes.

Entertaing to a degree but not losing sight of the probabilty of it being written by a horny young man and detailing one of his fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT

Really fucking hot with cum

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanover 9 years ago
you made me wank..

excellent story, it got me interested straight away,very erotic,liked the tease !!.and many thanks for my cum...

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 9 years ago
Classic!

This story still holds up after several years. Hats off to the author.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous