All Comments on 'One Night on Hedo Island'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeabout 5 years ago
More please

That was so hot. Yes please for a continuation

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

I loved it. More please, especially about Mary's mother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YES!!

More please - Love your writing.

NewnotsureNewnotsureabout 5 years ago
just wow

Yes this is one of the better ones keep them going

MacWriteMacWriteabout 5 years ago
Please more

Your storys are always the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

I'm a great fan of your work and look forward to the continuing saga in suburbi

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonabout 5 years ago
Peak SSL right here.

I always love the stories when you let your sex flag fly (accidental orgy, american slut warrior, BFC series, bride submission, etc) and I would love it if you kept going and described each day on hedo island in graphic and salacious detail, including the aftermath and suburbia arcs. I wouldn't mind seeing the results of steve and mary's sexual reawakening and reignited marriage as well as their growing of circle horny friends (and possibly family), new and old. Heck you could make them both bi or something for even moee sexual craziness. I'll read anything your perverted mind can come up with from this oneshot.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 5 years ago
Great Story

Glad I could help collaborate on it. In fact this time next week, my wife and I will be nekkid in the nude pool with several hundred of our closest friends. Going with "Wild Women Vacations" and the "Playful Pussycats Group" on this trip.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes, more, please

Please continue. I wonder if the babysitter is in a lesbian club that likes to tie and tease their boyfriends.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uabout 5 years ago
All of the Above

I truly enjoy the way your mind works! So yes, I want to hear about the next 6 days, the baby sitter and Mary's mom. It doesn't have to be a marathon story, although I do enjoy both the reading and the anticipation of another chapter.

Thanks both for writing and for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the best author hands down

ive always enjoyed your writing, when I saw this special topic and saw your

name I had to read yours, and it was amazing.

thank you

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 5 years agoAuthor
Author question: HELP

Hi

Readers

Do you want to read each day individually as already outlined in the epilogue

or

Would you rather read about what happens over the next few months once they get home.

JASMINE

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 5 years ago

This was great and would definitely love to see a continuation

JoeyShortJoeyShortabout 5 years ago
Yes, please continue this story!

I love how this starts out. I want to read more....

Please keep it going!

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44about 5 years ago
Continue

Jasmine: please write it however your artistic flair directs you! None of us will complain. Ur writing is fantastic!!

lickmydivinepussylickmydivinepussyabout 5 years ago
more more more

Believe it or not, I stopped before reading any of the epilog - I skipped to the end just to see how much more there was and then read your note. I sincerely hope that you'll cuntinue the story day by day for the rest of the week and beyond as well.

This was one of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hottest story ever. Please keep it going

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

It would be great if you could tell about the days after they got home. What about Mary's mother. Does she join their lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Can't wait to read about all the episodes back home!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes please

Jasmine,

Yes, I love your writing and can’t wait for a detailed version of each day. As well as the babysitter.

Thank you very much for a really erotic read.

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenabout 5 years ago
All of the above

Jasmine, in answer to your question, I'd like both: Details of the days on the island and then their adventures at home. At one point how would you like to host a sex party at your house? Begin with some sort of stripping game and then a series of dares?

I agree with several people that this is one of your best.

Tex

beach_bouybeach_bouyabout 5 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!!!!

Would love to read a play by play, day by day account of your vacation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Awesome story. Yes I would like to read more about the story.

TamaboneTamaboneabout 5 years ago
More, more, more

yes Yes YES!!!! I want every detail to every day and beyond. This was your best story ever. I want to live it in reality. Excellent job. I give it SIX out of five stars.

Seedr_99Seedr_99about 5 years ago
Love

My goodness, I just love your deliciously naughty mind. Another outstanding work. Yes, please expound and maybe even a sequel for next years vacation?

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48about 5 years ago
A perfect jumping off point

I really like this as a jumping off point for further adventures which stem from (or flow from) the Hedo experience. Actually, My wife, who passed on about 12 yrs ago and I had a similar experience many ( almost 50) years ago. We were invited to a "Swingers" party and went just out of curiosity mostly, but we ended up meeting some great and sexy people and it was the start of a 30+ year sexual exploration for us. Bisex, interracial ( in the 70's) a few Adult theater "sessions" well more than a few I guess and lots of other stuff. I'd love to share some of our escapades so you can use them as grist for your stories. I know Candace would love the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

More! More! More!

Obviously, I loved your story and would love to read more.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Exciting me!

As usual, Jasmine, your story had the effect of exciting me! I rated it as 5 stars. You had my cock hard and leaking precum and my nipples erect and tingling! I don't care to read any more about their Hedo experience but definitely do want to read about what happened after they returned home.

It's too bad we are limited to giving your stories 5 or fewer stars (Although I find it hard to understand how any of your stories can be rated less than a 5.). The site should come up with a rating beyond 5 and call it the "Jasmine".

If I live long enough and someday get wealthy enough, I want to take a Hedo vacation and experience all you've so well described here and then return home to live like that here at home.

DexterFairfieldDexterFairfieldabout 5 years ago
What a great story!

Starting the story out with the passion for her husband dead made for the following sex scenes to be very naughty. I would love to see how they swing in their neighborhood while being parents. Maybe she wants to fuck her husbands work rival?

toobytoobyabout 5 years ago
Not a bad story at all!

This tale is an over-the-top fantasy and a not-so-subtle camouflage of the real-life Hedonism 2 in Negril, Jamaica. Good story, but unprotected sex with complete strangers is never recommended by anyone. Let your imagination run wild!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes please

Keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, excellent as usual, Jasmine, personally I don't care how you continue this story, just do so. If it's their holiday or at their home, it dosn't matter. Whenever I see that it's a story by silkstockinglover I know that I'm soon going to be dripping onto my seat. 5* do not do it justice, more please from your devoted British reader.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13about 5 years ago
You know you want to!!!

Jasmine!

This is another fantastic tale that just can’t end. You mentioned so many great scenarios for this couple and that suggests to me that you already know you want to continue. A more detailed description of the rest of the week would be nice but not necessary. Starting with the flight home would be a good place to start. Which could include a long frank discussion as to what’s next for them. Once home, discovery of glory holes, yes the babysitter, maybe Mary’s besty wants to know all about the holiday. Of course that would lead to some saffic strapy fun.

So many possibilities it’s good much to resist!!!

Come on Jasmine, you know you want to!!!

Looking forward to more.

Love your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More, more, MORE!!!!

Are you kidding, OF COURSE we want the story to continue! What a hot tale and at least some of this is a personal fantasy of mine. Thanks for sharing.....

FilthyMindFilthyMindabout 5 years ago
Much more please....

Fill in all the details of their stay and then the return to suburbia 😊

PLEASE

amritaloveramritaloverabout 5 years ago
Another Great Story

I was hoping you would give us a few more chapters instead of a rushed summary of the rest of the week for these opportunistic boundary smashers. Your summary laid out all of the right scenarios, we just want your always skillful and erotic descriptions.

Of course still 5-Star work. I just want more.

Experiment1512Experiment1512about 5 years ago
More!!

Loved this and the characters. Would love hear them reflect on details and see further adventures.

WyldMTWyldMTabout 5 years ago
THE BEST...

This has got to be one of the most erotic stories I have ever read on Literotica...!!! Keep it cumming...

chanchitochanchitoabout 5 years ago
more please

very inspiring!!

theghostwritertheghostwriterabout 5 years ago
Yes please

Let's start with seducing the babysitter - HOT!!!

Then I would love to hear about Mary's mother!!

Yes please - MORE

colddieselcolddieselabout 5 years ago
Yes But.

Very effective and clearly popular wanking material but I think that a writer of your basic ability is capable of much better than this. I didn't score it so as not to skew your numbers..

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouabout 5 years ago
Another great story

Yes please continue this story and write about the days that were not mentioned me and my wife yasmin would love to find a place like that.

nwiannwianabout 5 years ago
good start - carry on - more please

MORE!!!!!!!!!!

mortismortisabout 5 years ago
Found it exciting

Your stories scare me bacause that level of sexual activities always make me want more in my own relationship. It is a great start, keep the series active you could just go into greater detail on each day.

arseman4u2arseman4u2about 5 years ago
More please

Definitely would like to see this story line continue and see where it goes and who cums!

fuzeetafuzeetaabout 5 years ago
Super hot

Loved this story, it had everything, would certainly like to hear more, in whatever setting or storyline you choose. Great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh my god Jasmine the BEST

Awesome so fucking sucking outrageous and depraved. I want it every day Jasmine you know I never get enough, I absolutely adore cunt, munching one and fucking another at the same time. Love watching the girls eat my cream from each other then using the strap ons. The more I get the more I want. Would love to live in Hedonistic fraternity full time. My fuck buddies love your stories too and fuck and suck each other when I need to rest my cock. More more and still more of this please and soon. 5* plus Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

ptebadenptebadenabout 5 years ago
more, please!

Of course I want the details of each day an more, much more, please. I wish to.know all events, characters, days and nights in this wonderful island and all of the details in this couple. Please, details about each first time. 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes!

Yes to stories about home! But, right now I’m hard and wet and have to go do something about that. ;-)

jimd556jimd556about 5 years ago
Hubby gets fucked

One step further, I think that maybe the husband has his first gay sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Score

I pressed the one but it was supposed to be a five! Well written and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Continue the series with how they joined locals once they returned home. Also, Steve should find his bi-side.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Ssooo HOT

Another exemplary showcase of your talent darling Jasmine!! Please do continue, in all aspects LoL especially how things went after they got home and who did what to the babysitter!!! Thank you for ALL the great reading! :)

Tittyluver69Tittyluver69about 5 years ago
More Please

I would rather here of their new life at home rather than the details of the rest of this trip. I would like to see Steve become a real cocksmen to the women in the neighborhood. Mary should be the neighborhood slut seducing the husbands and wives for Steven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More more more

One of your best yet can’t wait to hear what happens next

MegamoreMegamoreabout 5 years ago
Wow!

One of your best ever! Thank you!

Davidj001Davidj001about 5 years ago
Please

Please continue this story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Long term novella.

Bring on what happens when they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
New perspective

I would love to hear this from the point of view of a group of 18 year old girls going for the whole week as a girls trip before they start college. One of them of course would be the dominant of the group and be doing it to make one of them, or all of them her slaves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep it going!!!

Keep it going, love to hear whats next!!

bogowobogowoabout 5 years ago
Great!!

Great story looking forward to hearing more about back home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

I would love to read more about this exciting couple, please keep this great story going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please..........PLEASE

........ be as detailed about the continuation of this relationship.

Your description of the trip and the one night was absolutely riveting and makes me wonder what the rest is like!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Please write a more detailed version of the nights after there first, also continue the story when they come back home.

There could also be a story about there second visit, maybe invite a unknown befriended couple

Kicker73Kicker73about 5 years ago
Nice

Strong start. Could go into ‘How To’s’ in a lot more detail. I think many would like your opinion on how to eat pussy or finger a woman, etc.

Kinky_Guy25Kinky_Guy25about 5 years ago
Sexy but . . .

Why is it so acceptable and feminine for a female to be bi-sexuality but it seems to be so "gay" and unmanly for a male to be bi-sexuality? Are men not as sexual as women? Come now isn't it time that men get to have a more rounded experience and both a men and a women can share bisexual experiences?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

I love your writing style, keeping us up on what each is thinking along the way. Delightful to read a first-time story where there is no jealousy, no heartbreak, only shared love and agreement. You do well in your descriptions. One disappointment was that the gangbang was dismissed so flippantly; almost "Oh yeah, I had a gangbang, too." A search on the "gangbang" tag is what led me to this story, so you can imagine it was a disappointment to find it only mentioned in passing, which is the more surprising since early in the story, Mary told us that was one of her biggest fantasies. I was anticipating a cock-by-cock, squirt-by-squirt marathon description complete with a tally, and maybe a fulness gauge, for each orifice.

Ah well. Perhaps in a sequel, eh? Nevertheless, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rushed at the end

While I enjoyed this story, I wish you had expanded on her first anal. So, in answer to your question, yes I would like the details of those six days, and also what happened when they got back home.

Jdub7171Jdub7171almost 5 years ago
More of everything

Wife and I read this out loud in the bathtub. It was amazing! We loved all of it!!!! The problem with your suggested sequels is that they all sound good. We like the idea of Steve exploring his bi or sub side, as well as if Mary discovers her buried sexual desires were heriditary. Her completely opening up to an uninhibited sexual appetite, that explored every possible potential partner and interaction was just plain fucking hot. We love all of your stories but this was one of your best. One unexplored option so far in this is a trans girl?...maybe Hedo 2 or someone she meets back home that cracks open her husbands curiosity about cock. Regardless, it helped serve as inspiration for another fun, cum filled evening for us. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What next

Will Stephen be sucking a cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Did husband suck

Did the husband go back next and suck a cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Husband dick sucker

I would love the couple go back Hedo with the wife watching her husband leaning to lick other guys dick and eating cum and lick another cum out of his cunt after her fuck sections be othet guys

TanniaLingTanniaLingalmost 5 years ago
Skip the epilogues

Great story but skip the epilogues. They don’t really add anything.

TheBlackstarTheBlackstaralmost 5 years ago
love it 😍😍😍

please please please , do write more details about the next six days and what hapeens when they return home .

it really good and well written and the details is awsome

thank you very much for this piece

stuart_littlestuart_littlealmost 5 years ago
Wow

Yes without question more so much more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Did he

Just made your husband go back and suck cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Suck men

If I want to a island let this and get another to cum..I want my wife too ask me if I would suck a man cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot af

Iove your stories.

AZTanDanAZTanDanalmost 5 years ago
Incredible!

A novella and graphic writings of the continued exploits of Mary and Steve would be a most welcome treat, especially if Steve crosses the "Bisexual" line!

Horny1975Horny1975almost 5 years ago
AMAZING!!

What an incredible story. I love how they started out as a normal married couple with all the normal hangups and jealousy and ended being a better married and more sexually fulfilled couple and enjoying all what sex can offer in its many forms. I enjoyed it soo much I wish me and my wife could go!!!! Thanks for writing this story. It was a real pleasure to read!!

omahakiwiomahakiwialmost 5 years ago
Yes please

Brilliant. Not sure how you could improve - but yes, definitely more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hedo island

More please, great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suburbia SEx

Wow. What a story that built through each encounter. Want to hear about the sex you got when you got home. Did you take your hubby's 5 incher up you ass? I would love to see three guys do my wife at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Wish I could vote more than 5. More please! You are my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Love the story, would love a series

cymrobachcymrobachover 4 years ago
More please

It's not just the sex, it's the way you have written it and the first person narrative really works. You teased with a summary of activities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

This has been an amazing read and I really want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

This was one of your best, please continue it.

tnabonnetnabonneover 4 years ago
You are awesome as usual

What can I say?? I love reading your stuff Ms. Silkstockingslover!! Another to add to my favorites!!! What a great read....and a HUGE fantasy of mine....would love to get my "prudish" wife to go to this....I think it would change our lives!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great read from you!!

Another great read from you!! I enjoy all your stories and have almost all of them. Would love to see where you might take this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish

I wish this was a real place and I could get my prude of a wife to go there with me. You tell such good stories I get so turned on by them.

Firzen007Firzen007over 4 years ago
An most go to island

An detailed story of each day would be great, but what happens back home even more great. Also what happens when they revisit next year. Do they bring anyone?

benz71txbenz71txover 4 years ago
Perfect start to a long series

Love your style and descriptive events I’m a fan, please continue the story of Mary and Steven. Ollie invites them to stay at his villa in Jamaica for a few weeks where they are introduced to an exclusive diet of black cock and pussy. Even though Mary had her tube tied nine months later she gave birth to a very dark black baby boy who looks exactly like Ollie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did he tired bbc

Did the husband go this year And SUCK A big Black cock Js9RFAÀf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep it going

I really enjoyed the story and I hope there is a sequel to this to find out how things went when they left paradise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep it going

The stories amazing. Keep writing it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More trips

Love to hear about other erotic vacations they take to different locations.

AraregemAraregemalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

This has always been one of my fantasies, so needless-to-say, it had my nipples hard, my clit pulsating and me getting very wet. I was squirming in my chair. Thanks for sharing.

LilBubbaLilBubbaalmost 4 years ago
One night on Hedonism island

Would like to know more, please let me know,

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love your writing, having read most of it; your work is definitely on my fav's list. Would love to hear about more of the trip, seducing the baby sitter, the club and Mary's mom. Any and all will be your usual outstanding work.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...