One More from the Attic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a complete wreck the next three days. Hope thought I was sick—that I had the flu or something. She was very tender and solicitous. That just made me feel worse, but at least I didn't feel the need to explain what was really bothering me. I had nightmares, picturing the home inspector looking puzzled as he looked at the cameras there in the attic of the house. I did not sleep worth a damn.

* * *

In the end, I learned that those home inspections were not nearly as thorough as I had imagined. Mom called on Tuesday to let us know that the house was on the market. I kept waiting for the bombshell to drop, but of course it never came. On Friday, I reviewed the footage nervously. The realtor showed the house several times that week. Nobody noticed the cameras.

Saturday, our parents called from Florida. I learned then that they were looking for a place to retire there. I had been under the impression that it was a vacation. They called again three days later, sounding deflated. They just weren't having fun like they had expected. Most of the places that were in their price range either needed a lot of work, or just weren't nearly as nice as the house they were selling.

"I don't know why, but I thought we would be getting a nice place by the beach," Dad confided. "Almost none of those are for sale, and the ones that are for sale are ridiculously overpriced. It just seems crazy to sell that big four-bedroom house and then turn around and buy a tiny two-bedroom townhouse. This feels like it might be a mistake."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said.

In fact, I was secretly hoping that they would change their minds. After another week they did change their minds, but not the way I had expected. Once again, they had me and Hope on the line when they told us what they were going to do.

"So, we found a place here that we can rent. It's another little townhouse, but this one is much closer to the beach. Instead of selling the house, we decided to rent it out."

I nodded and then asked, "So, you're putting the house up for rent? Do we need to come home to move out our stuff?"

"Actually, we already have a renter," my Mom said. She was clearly pleased about this. "My sister and her girls are going to move into the house. They'll move any extra furniture into the storage unit. But that means we can still have our family holidays in the house together. And if we get tired of Florida, we can always move back home."

"It really keeps all of our options open," Dad chipped in.

I felt like a huge burden had been lifted from my shoulders. I would have plenty of time to get in there and remove those cameras now. In the meantime, I would get more footage of my sexy aunt and cousins.

* * *

Two nights later, Hope got a phone call. She rolled off of me and grabbed the phone, cocking her head when she saw the number. "Hello?" she said uncertainly.

"Who is it?" I whispered.

"It's from the house...I think it's Annette," she whispered back. She listened intently for the next three or four minutes, and I watched her expression soften. "Both of you?" she asked. She swallowed around a lump in her throat, her eyes welling up once again. "Of course," she said softly, "I'd be happy to let you have it." She wiped a tear from her eye, and I handed her a tissue. "No!" she said insistently. "You don't owe me anything. I have a new bed here. Please..." She swallowed hard. "It's yours, and I'm happy for you to have it."

I finally heard Annette's voice as she tearfully thanked my sister. "I love you so much, Hope!" she said.

"I love you too," my sister sobbed.

Tears ran down my sister's face as she listened to Annette and Danielle. I caught very little of what my cousins were saying, but I sat up to wrap my arms around Hope's midsection from behind and rocked her gently.

After that phone call ended, Hope tearfully told me what I had worked out earlier. Annette and Danielle had nervously asked if they could buy her bed, but they were ashamed to admit that it might take them a long time to pay her for it. Once they started talking, though, they had shared many details about the cramped apartment they had left behind and unwittingly shared just how impoverished they had been their whole lives.

"I never knew," Hope whispered to me.

Even though I had figured out some of it, the details they had given Hope painted a picture that was far grimmer than what I had imagined. There had been no privacy in that place. At the beginning of each school year, they would go hungry for a few days because their mother had to spend the grocery money on school supplies. Our cousins had a rough childhood. It was remarkable that they had emerged from it as such sweet girls.

It was Hope's idea that we should go home to help them get settled in that weekend. She made the arrangements, and let our parents know. Dad called me, and then sent an e-mail. There were a few things he asked me to take care of while we were there. They were just minor repair jobs around the house—things he had planned to do before the house was sold, but had never gotten around to.

I thought that I would have the opportunity to get into the attic that weekend to remove the cameras, but that never worked out. Hope and I left our apartment early Friday, and got to the house late in the evening. Aunt Cathy showed us around the place. There was quite a bit of extra furniture that had been shoved into mine and Colleen's former bedrooms while they figured out what they were going to put into storage. Aunt Cathy apologized for the mess, but promised that it would be sorted out by the time we could visit again.

It was now no secret that Danielle and Annette were once again sharing a room, but they seemed happier with that arrangement. They invited Hope into their bedroom, and the three of them were giggling and talking for hours. I figured I would be sleeping in the front room, but when I opened that sliding door I saw a home office. The hide-a-bed sofa was gone. I thought about it for a minute and remembered seeing it in Colleen's former bedroom.

"Guess I'm sleeping on the couch," I said to myself. I had said it out loud, and I jumped when I heard Aunt Cathy speak behind me.

"Oh, Daniel, don't be silly," she said. I turned to face her, and gulped. She was wearing a large white t-shirt and "boy shorts." The shirt was stretched thin across her massive bosom, and her thumb-sized nipples stuck out clearly. She held out her hand and I took it. "You'll be sleeping with me," she said cheerfully. "It will be nice to have someone in that big bed with me."

I had a travel bag with my clothes, razor, and toothbrush. I picked it up and took it into the bathroom that I would be sharing with Aunt Cathy. She started brushing her teeth as I went through my bag. I hadn't brought pajamas, naturally. I thought that maybe my old pajamas were still in the bottom drawer of my former bedroom dresser, but I wasn't about to try to navigate that obstacle course this late.

I settled on a clean pair of boxers and a t-shirt, setting those on the bathroom counter before taking the bag into the bedroom and setting it on the far side of the bed—what I still thought of as "Dad's side." I looked up when I heard Aunt Cathy come out of the bathroom. She stopped and let me stare at her breasts for a few seconds. My face felt hot when I realized what I was doing and looked up at her face.

Before I could stammer out an apology, she asked, "Do you want to take a shower before bed?"

"Uh-huh," I replied. I swallowed and cleared my throat. "I was planning to."

"Okay," she smiled. "Don't take too long."

I showered quickly, not daring to touch my dick. I cleaned and scrubbed my body, and ended with a burst of cold water. After I dried off, I pulled on the boxers and t-shirt and quickly brushed my teeth. When I opened the bathroom door, I could see Aunt Cathy was under the covers in the darkened bedroom. She smiled at me. I turned off the bathroom light and made my way through the dark to the side of the bed.

After I slid beneath the covers, Aunt Cathy said, "I was a little surprised to see you wearing anything after the last time you shared a bed with me."

I was relieved that it was dark, so she couldn't see me blush. After thinking for a bit, I said, "I'm sorry about that, Aunt Cathy. I was pretty drunk that night."

"Oh, it's all right," she sighed. "I don't mind."

We lay there for a few minutes before she spoke again.

"Daniel? Would you mind cuddling with me?" Her voice was a little higher than normal when she asked. It made her sound shy and vulnerable.

"Sure, I—" I rolled toward her, but my hand landed on bare skin when it touched her hip.

"What's wrong?" she asked. I was frozen, afraid even to move my hand. I was pretty sure those shorts she had been wearing were gone. I swallowed nervously.

"Um..." I stammered.

She turned in the bed. I couldn't see anything, but my hand slid along her hip and onto her belly. I felt the soft curve of one of her breasts on the back of my hand, and sucked in a breath. She was completely naked!

"Oh, my!" she said softly. "My sister warned me, but I completely forgot." Her hand touched my side, and slid down until she felt the top of my boxers. She grasped the waistband and started pulling them down. I lifted my hip up off of the bed, and she worked them down my thighs. Her voice was a whisper when she said, "You should take those off."

Then her fingertips lightly traced the head and shaft of my hard dick. My mouth was completely dry as I took my boxers off and stuffed them under my pillow. I felt her shifting toward me, and her mouth found mine in the dark. Her lips felt soft as they pressed against mine and she kissed me. She laid her head on the pillow next to mine and whispered into my ear while she teased my hard dick with her fingertips.

"My sister told me what an amazing young man you've turned into," she whispered. "But she warned me that you have 'certain needs' sometimes. She warned me that if I didn't wear panties, you might not be able to help yourself." She started coaxing me over, spreading her legs as she guided me between them. Her voice was hot when she whispered, "Daniel, I'm not wearing any panties."

I was achingly hard when the tip of my cock found the soaking wet entrance to my aunt's horny pussy. "Oh! It's okay, baby," she whispered. I felt her legs wrap around me, urging me deeper. "This is my fault, and I completely deserve whatever you do to me."

I had jacked off a dozen times—at least—drooling over my aunt's massive tits on my computer screen. I had imagined how tight and wet her pussy would be when I had heard my mother teasing my father about it. It still felt better than I had imagined when my throbbing cock finally filled my aunt's amazing little pussy. She probably needed this a lot more than I did.

"Oh! Yes! Gawd, you feel so huge inside me," she gasped. "Oh! Yeah, suck my titties while you fuck me!"

Aunt Cathy was drenched when we started, but after she came twice in rapid succession, my dick was completely soaked. Her juices were flowing out of her saturated snatch, and my balls were slick as they smacked against her tight little anal pucker. Her third orgasm hit her hard, and she shook violently beneath me. Her thick nipple was pulled from my mouth with the force of her bucking, and my dick slipped out of her.

In the darkness, I pressed my hips forward, and heard her gasp when the tip of my dick squeezed into her slightly-open asshole. That tight little hole was soaked with her juices, but it was impossibly hot and tight. I held still and stopped trying to push forward, knowing her butthole hadn't been lubricated properly. I knew what had happened; I wasn't trying to play dumb and force my cock up her ass. I figured I would pull back and guide my tip back into her pussy. Only...Aunt Cathy had other ideas.

Well, just one idea, really. She wanted my dick in her ass.

Her legs tightened around my back, stopping me from pulling back. "Ohhhh!" she groaned as she pressed me forward and the thick head of my cock opened her tight little ring.

"Shouldn't we get some lube?" I gasped into her ear.

"Shh!" she hissed. "It's okay, Daniel. I deserve this." She whimpered as her asshole yielded, opening up around the head of my cock and squeezing it tightly. "I've been naughty, Daniel, teasing you like I have been. You need to really punish me." Her voice turned into a throaty growl. "Fuck my ass hard."

I was too turned on to argue with her. The way her legs were locked around me, it wasn't like I was going anywhere. I tried to take it easy, afraid of injuring her, but she was insistently pulling me into her with her legs while pushing her hips up to force me deeper into her ass. Her pussy kept drooling juices, and those kept my shaft and her ass lubricated as my dick drove in and out of her.

I wanted to talk dirty to her, but her ass was too tight and squeezed my dick perfectly. I gasped, "Oh, I'm going to come already!"

I felt her shudder beneath me. "Do it!" she hissed. "Come in my ass!"

I was shooting into her amazing little ass before she finished that sentence. She cried out, "Oh yes!" and bucked like crazy with my cock buried in her to the hilt. It was a long, intense orgasm for both of us. I lay on top of her and panted for a while. When I caught my breath, I kissed my way over one of her enormous breasts and found her nipple. She cooed when I started sucking on it again.

"Oh, baby," she sighed. "My sister was right. You really have grown into an amazing young man."

She unlocked her legs from around me and spread them wide. I heard her gasp. She rotated her hips slowly and then hissed, "You're still hard?"

"Mm-hmm," I replied around her nipple. I pulled back slightly and pushed into her again. I felt her lift her legs high into the air.

"Oh, God!" she cried. "Punish my slutty ass, Daniel!"

I released her hard nipple and rose up onto my knees, reaching down to hold her legs open. Her asshole was now thoroughly lubricated with my sperm, so I decided not to hold back.

"Aunt Cathy, you nasty little slut!" I growled at her. "This ass is mine now."

"Oh God!" she squeaked. She started babbling all sorts of nasty things after that, but I was too intent on pounding her ass as hard as I could to really listen. I was pretty sure she came once more before I reached the point of no return again.

"Here it comes!" I warned her. "I'm going to come so hard in your nasty little asshole!"

"YES!" she cried. I felt her tight asshole squeeze the base of my shaft tightly, so that we could both feel every pulse of my sperm as it shot up my shaft. Aunt Cathy cried out again and again, her body shaking each time I shot another stream of my cum into her ass.

I released her legs and lay on top of her again as we panted. She sounded sheepish when she finally caught her breath and spoke.

"God, I was loud," she said softly. "I hope the girls don't come in to check on us."

She chuckled when she felt my dick lurch inside her.

"Does that turn you on?" she growled. "What would you do if your sister and my girls came in and turned on the light to see us like this?"

She sucked in a breath when I pulled my dick halfway out and pushed it back in to her sloppy, freshly-fucked ass. "Well," I replied, taking another slow thrust in and out, "I would have to tell them that my aunt has a tight, horny little asshole and that I couldn't resist."

Honestly, I could not believe that I wasn't completely soft at that point. Each time I was all the way inside her ass, her sphincter would tighten around the base of my shaft again, and that was just getting me harder each time. After a dozen painfully slow strokes in and out, she had me completely hard again.

"I don't believe it!" she gasped.

I held still, buried all the way in her ass. "Are you too sore, Aunt Cathy? Do you need me to stop?"

I felt her shake her head, and had to smile. Both gestures were wasted in that completely dark bedroom. "Go ahead, I deserve it," she whimpered.

I was too tired and my dick was too sensitive for me to match the pace of that last ass-fuck. I sucked on her nipples and drove my dick in and out of her as fast as I could comfortably manage. That pace was enough to make her come again and again. There was not much left when I finally came into her that last time. Rather than exploding out of me, my sperm came out in a gentle trickle. It still set her off again.

She pulled me up her body and kissed me hungrily, sucking hard on my tongue. "Thank you so much!" she gasped, then kissed me again. "I needed that so bad!" She kissed me again and growled. "You are the best nephew ever."

Within minutes, she was sound asleep. I curled up behind her and wrapped my arm around her. I zonked out immediately.

* * *

Unbeknownst to me, Hope, Annette, and Danielle had stayed up talking for hours—long after Aunt Cathy and I had fallen asleep. I woke up and panicked a bit when I realized Aunt Cathy was naked in my arms and I wasn't wearing any pants. The light of the morning sun lit the room enough that I could finally see my voluptuous aunt in all her glory. My dick was once again surrounded by amazing, hot tightness. I looked down and realized what had caused me to wake up so early.

Aunt Cathy had pushed her ass back toward me in her sleep, forcing my morning wood right into her insatiable asshole. I hadn't moved a muscle, but she moaned and cooed in her sleep as she gently pushed her hips forward and back, taking more of me inside her with each gentle, insistent push. Her ass felt amazing as it took me in, but it was also almost dry. I just lay still and savored the way it felt, imagining that she would wake up at any moment and stop.

Instead, she kept going. She took more and more of my dick, and gradually sped up the pace. She was moaning louder, and occasionally there was a word or two thrown in. "Oh, no," she moaned. A little later, it was a piteous, "Please." "Okay," she gasped, and then, "Oh. Oh!" With one last, hard thrust, she pushed her ass back into me and buried my cock all the way inside her. She shuddered through an orgasm then, and that caused her to finally wake up.

She lifted her head from the pillow and looked over her shoulder at me. "Oh my god, you're insatiable!"

Aunt Cathy wasn't complaining, and I wasn't correcting her. I did take over, though, pulling her up onto her knees so that I could kneel behind her. Her ass looked every bit as incredible as it had felt when I resumed fucking it. I also loved the way she looked over her shoulder with that horny expression, and the way her massive tits looked mashed beneath her.

I only managed to get up to speed for a handful of vigorous strokes before I exploded in her ass once again.

We showered together after that, and she giggled almost the whole time. It was because I could not take my eyes off those unbelievable tits. She wasn't mad, though.

"Oh, Daniel, you make me feel so sexy," she murmured into my mouth.

After we were clean, she pushed me back onto the bed and slurped my dick into her mouth. I knew that I had probably given her all of my come, and said so.

"Aunt Cathy, that feels amazing," I said, shaking my head. "But you don't need to do that. I think your tight little asshole has drained every drop I had to give you."

She pulled her mouth off of me with a wet slurp. "Don't be silly, Daniel," she said. "I'm doing this because I really want to. I love the way you taste and feel in my mouth." She went right back to sucking my dick, and kept at it until she shuddered in orgasm. Only then did I realize that she had been playing with herself while she sucked me.

I suddenly remembered my sister, and worried that I might have upset her again. I pulled Aunt Cathy up for a quick kiss. "I'm going to go fix some breakfast," I said.