All Comments on 'One More from the Attic Pt. 01'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Excited69Excited69about 5 years ago
Thanks

for another chapter. I love this series, but I have a feeling the next installment might end it. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

You know I have been looking forward to this third installment so much and it didn't disappoint! The introduction of Amy at the end is intriguing. There's a number of ways to go with that angle. Before this series ends, however, I want to see Daniel and his Dad spit roast his Mom. It's time to move beyond the silent acknowledgement between the two men and work together again like the attic. You know she'd love it! Looking forward to seeing if anything interesting turns up on the video feeds now the cousins and aunt have the bedrooms.

larry74403larry74403about 5 years ago
You should publish this as an ebook

I would totally buy a copy.

DomJ69DomJ69about 5 years ago
Porn

Sorry, but I was bored after the first page. There was no drama, tension, or eroticism. What made the first two chapters of this story interesting was not knowing how it was going to unfold. IMO you betrayed your writing talent by just writing a fuck-fest.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Another great chapter

Loved it!!!

I do hope that Daniel ends up with his sexy sister and not Amy.

Make it so.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

What more can I say. It must be a ten 🌟.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic! Bonerific!

Oh man thanks for the great story, many hours of boners here! Please clean up the order in the index, it's hard to figure out the order, other than that great story! Keep on writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES