All Comments on 'On The Job: A Wicked Love/Lust Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story !

I think this car dealership story could run and run, will there be any more ?

NewnotsureNewnotsureabout 5 years ago
what is next

Nice one, more of this let's finish off the night and maybe more

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138about 5 years ago
Loved this

Silk, even though it is a one off piece this could be expanded very easily.

Please think about it?? The threesome would be awesome and maybe both Victoria and Elizabeth can become his office sluts?

5 Stars as usual.

Bama71Bama71about 5 years ago
Driving with a purpose

What a great car dealership! Makes those dealer incentives all the more inviting. Great story.

knuts1knuts1about 5 years ago
Hot

This story is super hot!!! I can hardly wait. For part 2!!!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Hardened

How could I not be after reading this story? And I agree this calls for a sequel - and perhaps a series! "Magnum" will always be a little more exciting as I watch him in the Ferrari and wonder about the dealership where it was acquired. And, of course, I'll imagine this new Magnum with the new Higgins on the hood of that red Ferrari! Exciting and arousing stories deserve five stars as this one received! Also fantasizing about you and your silk stockings stroking me, Jasmine! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Spoilsport

Once again I will play devil's advocate for you. I think you are incredibly talented so I can't just be a glad handing fanboy like some of these others. I will re-emphasize how good your writing is. The actual writing is this story is pretty good, as it usually is. But after reading your story from two days ago, (by the way, was that on purpose? You usually do one a week), I just found this lacking. It's difficult to put a finger on, other than Turning Contest was so hot, that this one didn't seem to have any oomph to it. Oh well, every at bat is not a home run, and we all have different tastes. Sorry, but no 5 (or 10), for this one.

TimTam

ndeavourndeavourabout 5 years ago
You must have been a man in a previous life

Really! How else would you know how to leave us born men with aching hardons? Your stories work wonders! And this one was very absorbing. I'll keep reaching in my stories so one day I can be as proficient!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Exotic?

"Russian, Irish and Polish ancestry" gives you olive skin?

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Very HOT!!! Read****

You write great sex!! Thanks for sharing.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

I felt cheated by not seeing that threesome. Otherwise hot.

isadoreisadoreabout 5 years ago
great!

as always your writing is without equal. will we be seeing what Elizabeth is wearing?

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

Boss needs to fuck both pussies. Hopefully Victoria will get enough of his cum that his sperm will impregnate her egg

ubar91865ubar91865about 5 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful work, as usual. I love your imagination. Thanks for another great story, I will be looking forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story

I loved the story but 2 things you should know about.

1st When is was his birthday someone said half a decade it's half a century.

2nd You only write The End if you have finished the story. I hope this is not finished. Otherwise well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good one

Good read and would love a second chapter.

The only thing I had a problem with was that you had his beautiful daughter want to be a boy. I find it always a shame when a beautiful girl or woman is removed from the list of available potential (adult aged) lovers, whether it is because they decide to be just lesbians or decide to change their sexual identity to become a boy or man.

I work with sexually trafficked youths, many of whom have been kidnapped or emotionally manipulated into sexual slavery. You would be surprised what some of these gangsters have done to these kids.

Usually that only happens when a teenager or child is raped or molested. A recent study of transgender and homosexual adults revealed 80% had been molested or raped, prior to them coming out as homosexual or transgender. Bisexuals were not part of the study.

If the daughter is just a rebellious teen then they can always reverse their tendencies usually to rebel against a changed dynamic. Her father's or complete family's acceptance of her dressing like a boy or even having a sex change operation could be one such trigger for a change.

If the daughter is truly submissive then whomever is their Dom can determine their sexuality, so should a more dominant personality come along, they can get them to continue in that vein or do a 180, as submissives, particularly if they aren't switches tend to want to please their Dom.

walt555walt555about 5 years ago
I'm afraid you'll need more after that

You did again, characters and sex very worthy of a sequel

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to read about their threesome. As always your stories never fail to excite me.

BarlowNBarlowNabout 5 years ago
Hotter than the car

Love, love, love this story. You have outdone yourself here. I would read every addition to this story and love it when you write about stuff outside of your typical stories. Please keep them coming and can't wait to read the next installment.

stevie1965stevie1965about 5 years ago
Another top drawer story

How you maintain such a high standard amazes me, but you manage it!

Hot, horny, and begging for a sequel!

TheBlackstarTheBlackstarabout 5 years ago
truely amazing

i would like to read another part with the threesome and a lesbian story

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouabout 5 years ago
Time for a marriage proposal

I would be asking victoria for her hand and also going over and playing with Elizabeth especially watching them in a lesbian 69 and then joining them.Please keep writing this story and make it hotter.

lerenardruselerenardruseabout 5 years ago
Chapter 2 please

What a great story. Don't wait too long to publish the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Ok so Victoria and I read this at lunch and we had to leave for an unexpected "meeting"...... lolololol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORIES!

THANKS for sharing your talent, Jasmine. :-)

mr4eva81mr4eva81about 5 years ago
marvelous

you are my favorite author. i love the way this story progresses would love to work with you on a project

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I know you said it's a one off... but

You NEED to continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hate to nit pick but...

I've been studying genealogy for almost 50 years and there is no way "Russian, Irish and Polish ancestry" would be "blended together to create an utterly beautiful olive-skinned woman, the dark skin tone". Just NOT going to happen. OTHERWISE, another amazing story from the twisted mind of silkstockingslover!

vonLassenvonLassenover 4 years ago
Don't leave this story alone do a follow up.

Damn good story and there's some funny sentenses too, a la "parking places".

I really like it.

Kind regards

vonLassen

KaripetKaripetover 4 years ago
That was fun!

Of course I'm always a fan of a submissive woman.

TrollTureTrollTureover 4 years ago
What a woman! :)

Very hot story about sex in the workplace, very well done! And none of that BDSM/humiliation crap that seem to be the order of the day when the male Boss fucks an employee, or sharing her with the rest of the male staff. This was simply a woman with a submissive streak.

But I howled with laughter when I saw that Russian, Polish & Irish ancestry could somehow result in an olive complexion, those are some of the whitest people in the entire world!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 4 years ago

Loved it! 5* sex on a Ferrari was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Summer up: HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write a sequel! This story deserves an ending

Durken82Durken82almost 2 years ago

Awesome! This needs sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OH. MY. GOD.... I see some serious revenue in your future for Hard-R rated novels or movies!!!!!! Please do explore possibilities!!@!!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

404. Nice to look fotward to every day. I wouldn’t mind reading about how his day is spent with two submissives looking to be fucked every day. We need to read about their future adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...