Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we have here?"

Olivia suddenly stopped moving. She felt the red blanket being slowly pulled down from her lap. With her skirt hiked up around her waist, it was obvious that her hand was directly on her bare crotch. Her fingers had obviously been rubbing her naked pussy. Olivia slowly opened her eyes and turned her face to the right. Hunter was holding the red blanket in his hands as he stared down at Olivia.

"You don't need to stop," he smirked. "Keep going!"

"I ... I ... I can't," she whispered in a voice that was barely audible.

"Would you like some help?" Hunter gave her a mischievous grin. "I mean, I could ... uh ... lend you a hand ... so to speak."

Olivia's heart was pounding and her face felt hot. She looked up at Hunter's smug smiling face. He stared down at her with an intense gaze that made her clit throb. Before she could stop herself she began to silently nod her head.

"Is that a yes?" he asked huskily.

"Yes," she squeaked.

"You want me to do this for you?"

"Yes!" She nodded her head emphatically.

Hunter swiftly moved over to the middle seat so that he was sitting directly next to Olivia. He gently placed the red blanket back over her lap. "Make sure your skirt is pulled up nice and high for me. I want easy access," he whispered in her ear.

Olivia gabbed onto the soft fabric of her skirt and pulled it so far up, there was no possible way for it to be an obstruction.

"Good girl." He stroked the fingers of his left hand through her hair. Then, taking a quick look around to make sure that no one was watching, he slipped his right hand under the red blanket. His fingers grazed the soft flesh of Olivia's right thigh.

"Ah!" she yelped.

"SHHH!" he sternly hushed her. "We absolutely can't do this if you're going to make noise!"

"Sorry!" Olivia apologized.

"Now, are you going to be a good girl and keep quiet?"

"Yes!" Olivia promised.

"Alright then," he said as his fingers made their way from her inner thigh to her vulva. "My god, you are wet!" he observed as he stroked her labia.

"Mmm ..." Olivia quietly moaned.

"How on earth are you this moist?"

"I ... I ... I don't ... uh ... know," she murmured.

As he slipped his fingers, one by one, into her vagina, he coated them in her juices. "You are just drenched down here. You're probably going to leave a wet spot on the seat."

"Uh ..."

"Not that I'm complaining," he chuckled. Then, taking his thoroughly lubricated fingers out of her slick orifice, he began stroking her engorged nub.

"Ohhhhhh ..." she amorously sighed.

"You like that ... Tiffany?"

"Yes!" she gasped as he continued to massage her between her legs. "Oh! That feels so good!" she whispered.

Suddenly she felt Hunter's fingers pull away and he quickly pulled his hand out from under the blanket. With a sigh of disappointment, Olivia opened her eyes and was right about to ask why he had stopped. Then she noticed that the flight attendant was coming their way with the drink cart.

"Anything else to drink, Sir?" she offered.

"No thanks, I'm fine," Hunter replied.

"And for you, Miss?" the flight attendant asked, looking at Olivia, who was slumped down in her seat in a disheveled heap.

"Uh, no thanks," she breathlessly panted.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" asked the stewardess.

"The young lady doesn't want anything," said Hunter decisively. "She already has everything she needs."

"Very well," the flight attendant nodded as she moved on to the next row.

"Now, where were we?" Hunter gave Olivia a look like he wanted to devour her. His fingers found their way back to her pulsing little bud and he resumed his ministrations. As he rubbed her tingling pearl, Olivia squeezed her eyes shut and arched her back. "That's it!" he whispered. "Cum for me! Cum all over my fingers!"

Olivia had to bite her lower lip in a desperate attempt to stay quiet. Her hips lifted up off of her seat. Her fingers clawed at the red blanket. Her climax neared and she held her breath as every muscle in her body tensed.

"That's it! Be a good girl and cum for me. I know you want to cum for me. Cum for me now!" Hunter commanded.

Olivia felt her entire body be overtaken by an explosive orgasm. She could feel nothing but the most pleasurable throbbing. Waves of erotic sensations crashed over her. Her clit felt as though it had a life of its own as it pulsed and twitched. The muscled of her cunt violently contracted. She finally let out the breath, which she had been holding in. She shuddered as over three weeks of sexual frustration was finally released.

"Oh god!" Olivia quietly panted. "Oh god! Oh my god!"

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting anything like that to happen when I left for the airport this afternoon," Hunter softly laughed.

"Neither ... was ... I ..." Olivia deeply inhaled as she tried to catch her breath.

"You really are an unusual girl, aren't you, Tiffany? Or should I say ... Olivia?"

Olivia looked up at Hunter with a panicked expressed. "No. No! My name if Tiffany."

"While I was watching you cum just now, it finally occurred to me where I knew you from. While I was on that day trip in Vulmonia, I was watching the local Nulmara City news at a pub while I was eating lunch. I saw you in the pillory. You orgasmed in front of that huge crowd of people in the middle of the town square!"

Olivia buried her face in her hands as her cheeks turned bright red. "No! No, no, no, no ..." she groaned.

Hunter reached over and began to rub Olivia's shoulders in an attempt to comfort her. "Hey, it's alright. I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. No one outside of Vulmonia will have seen that video footage. Most people don't know that Vulmonia even exists."

"Oh god, this is so embarrassing!" Olivia lamented.

"Really?" Hunter once again ran his fingers through her hair. "Because I thought watching you on the news - when you came in front of all of those people - was kind of hot. And I think, deep down inside, you found it to be a huge turn on, too. Now I understand why you would take the risk of masturbating on a crowded airplane."

"No!" Olivia hissed at him. "I'm not like that! I'm not that kind of girl!"

"Oh really?" Hunter asked sarcastically as he slid his right hand back under the red blanket.

"What are you doing?"

"You know what I'm doing. And we both know you want it!"

Olivia glared at him. But not being able to resist, she leaned back in her seat and parted her thighs.

Hunter smiled smugly as he softly uttered, "Good girl. That's my good girl. You like it when I rub your pussy. Don't you ... Olivia!"

Olivia nodded as she closed her eyes.

"You know," Hunter whispered as he stroked Olivia's most sensitive organ. "I'm not sure where you're headed to after we land at JFK. But I have a nice little loft apartment in Brooklyn. It'll all decked out with some very special ... um ... 'equipment.' And I also own a fun little collection of toys that I think you might like."

"Oh? R... r... really?" Olivia squirmed as Hunter's fingers manipulated her young flesh.

"Is there any way that I could convince you to come and spend an evening with me in my cozy little dungeon ... uh ... I mean apartment," he cheekily suggested.

"Uh ... maybe ... OH!" Olivia moaned.

"Maybe?" Hunter stopped moving his fingers and looked down at Olivia with a disappointed expression.

"Okay, yes!" Olivia said quickly. "Of course I want to spend the night with you at your apartment." Then very quietly, she whispered, "I can't wait for you to fuck me!" She looked up at him with a desire and a sexual intensity that surpassed his own. "Now keep touching me!" she demanded in a low voice.

"My goodness! What have I gotten myself into?" Hunter said in amusement as he resumed stroking Olivia's clit.

"Keep going! I like that! Ahhhhh!"

"Well, if you like that, just wait until you see what I have in store for you back at my apartment!"

"Mmm... Ohhh..." Olivia quietly sighed as Hunter circled the head of her clit with his finger tip. Her pussy felt as though it was on fire.

As the plane flew into the darkness, over the Atlantic Ocean, Olivia headed back toward freedom. Back to safety. Back home to America. But she was also headed toward a brand new adventure.

12