All Comments on 'Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 47'

by Morgan_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 4 years ago
Love it

Well done on giving this tale not only a happy ending but a continuation.

Take a well deserved bow.

Psylent21Psylent21over 4 years ago
Can’t wait to see where this goes!

It was the right idea to get Olivia successfully out of Vulmonia. The story would have just ended there with her staying in the Judge’s compound until she was tossed away. I’m hoping this new Hunter character has some extreme plans for her, especially if he is hinting at owning a sex dungeon. I would love to see her get stretched with exotic toys and be the center piece of a massive gangbang. Great to see the series back, excellent writing as always, cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
69 I see what you did there

Fantastic ending, I’m so glad she got free and is still getting to explore her sexuality. Hope maybe for a spin off but you’ve obviously put so much work into this you deserve a rest. I’ve enjoyed this series thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An Ending, Really?

Well, it was nice to see Olivia/Tiffany get out of Vulmonia however I wonder if this just may be a dream state that she wakes up from and find herself just after giving birth still in Vulmonia? Clever and imaginative chapters of her ordeal. I hope that she will be able to get herself under control with her too sensitive clit. Will there be a spinoff? We will see.

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@ Masterfuljim

Thanks so much for the nice comment! I hope you enjoyed the series!

@ Psylent21

Thank you for all of the kinky suggestions. I think I'm going to take a break from Olivia for now. But if ever I decide to write a sequel, I do believe that a "massive gangbang" would be very fun indeed!

@ Anonymous 10/17/19

Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed the ending! Thanks for the comment!

@ Anonymous 10/18/19

That's a great and imaginative interpretation of the ending! I have no plans on writing a spinoff at the moment. But if I do plan on continuing Olivia's adventures in the future, you've made some really creative suggestions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow!

Thanks for a (wet and) wild ride! I like the way you ended it. I also want to compliment your writing - Olivia felt so real I'm sure I'd recognize her if I saw her!

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@ Anonymous 10/24/19

Thank you so much for the lovely comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A sequel? Please

Thank you for this interesting story! I hope you’ll write a sequel to it, Looking forward to read it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really needed a happy ending to this.

First of all, congratulations on crossing the finish line with this! So happy to have a conclusion-ish for this poor girl. Some of the parts where it was sinking into Olivia that she might not ever get to go home again really started depressing me. Needless to say, I was elated when Thorsky finally died! I was really hoping he'd fall in front of an oncoming train and burst like a bag of meat under the wheels. A heart attack is just as well, because the point is he's dead and I've never been so happy for a fictional character to, not only die, but see his own failure as he died.

This is just my opinion, but a twist a la 'An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge' would only undermine that epic escape at the end. It would be such a kick in the gut to find out the escape was just Olivia's imagination. You're the author, so its your story, for sure. I just wanted to put it out there that I'm glad there was hope for Olivia at the end. It made the hell she went through feel like it meant something. Overall, a very well done piece of work! Best of luck on your future projects!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy ending! Hooray!

What an adventure, wish you would have done more enema content as that's what originally got me hooked. But mannnn I'm so glad she's safe, amazing story and author! :) Cheers

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments!

@ Anonymous 11/11/19

Thanks so much for your comment! I have no plans to write a sequel at the moment. But if I can come up with a really interesting idea for a continuation, then I might write some more adventures for Olivia.

@ Anonymous 11/12/19

Thank you for the feedback! I pretty much agree with what you said.

I wasn't planning on killing the judge at first. I was just going to have him be enraged by Olivia's escape. But as I was writing chapter 46, having him die (or at the very least suffer from some sort of a medical emergency) felt more fitting, considering all of the terrible things he had done.

At the moment, I've going to leave it that Olivia did indeed escape back to America. When I first began writing this story, my original plan was to have Olivia stuck in Vulmonia indefinitely. In a much earlier plot outline, she was going to be forced to marry Luke Pounding (the American professor) and have his babies (after he divorced his wife). It would have been a very dark conclusion.

But readers began leaving comments asking for a happy ending. I didn't really agree with the requests at first. However, as more people left comments asking to see Olivia escape, I began to reconsider the conclusion that I had originally planned. The more I thought about it, it just didn't feel right keeping her captive in Vulmonia after everything she had gone through. So, it took me quite a while to get there, but I eventually decided to let Olivia go.

Anyway, thanks so much for the comment! Glad you enjoyed the story!

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@ Anonymous 11/14/19

Thanks so much for the nice comment! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, there it is the FINE

Came back to the story after a while. Thanks for completing the story. The ambiguous ending is very nice. Leaves the door open for a sequel .... maybe once Your mind is refreshed and brimming with new ideas (or You have completed Your next project that might be in the making, already ;-)

Overall, it was a very enjoyable 47 Ch marathon tale. Outstanding work. Lots of funny or thrilling scenes ... suspense about what is coming next. Though, I admit to have dropped out during late summer when there were longer intervals between postings. Looking forward to re-reading it next year during longer lull times. Will be curious how the story stands the test of time.

Thank You and all the best

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 4 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous 12/12/19

Thanks for your comment. Glad you enjoyed the story :-)

Sorry there were often long waits between chapters. But sometimes life gets in the way.

But thank you for all of the nice feedback! I certainly hope my story can stand the test of time. But if not, at least it was fun to write.

Thanks for sharing your opinion! And all the best to you, as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved this story!

I came because of the enema and pelvic exams and reluctance and stayed because of the plot. I fell in love with this character Olivia Williams and I felt so sorry for her after a while. I can’t believe I actually cheered her on to get out of there, I admired her for making a deal with the doctor, and by the end I can’t believe that I wanted her to escape without getting cavity checked. I have NEVER read an erotic story where I felt so bad for the main character I just wanted her to get what she wanted. I have NEVER been so happy for someone to finally treat her kindly. I usually always like them being treated horribly, but after all that Olivia’s gone through... I was relieved to see her have a happy ending and I hope she sees her boyfriend again. This was te best story on here I have ever read and the first story on here I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What an Amazing Achievement

Brilliant story Morgan, absolutely brilliant (except too much orgasm denial and not enough forced orgasm excess). Oh yes, you definitely did the right thing getting her out of Vulmonia, especially whe she's been forced to have babies, that's not erotic, and no orgasms aswell. I was dissapointed the guys with the sex toys did not get to practice on her again and make her orgasm for each toy, and more than once too (you always test more than once, first time might be luck:). I'm a bit concerned about Olivia often being referred to as little. Surely she's not actually little is she? I don't imagine her as 'pocket' sized. I imagine her as normal size for a female, about 5ft 7in (170cm). Love her body attributes, I also imagine her having a pear shaped figure with a good long full pair of legs.

I think this is crying out for a sequal Morgan, titled Olivia Back in America perhaps. We want to know what happened to the characters back in Vulmonia. I reckon you could have some fun with those photos and videos. People she knows in America get to see them ... some students at her college ... !! Now then, blackmail fun there, and her high libedo turning on so many, she becomes the entertainment at college parties ... BUT ... I think it would be lovely if at the end, after loads have had months and months of fun with her, instead of continuing to use her like a toy or an amusement park game, they all genuinely fall deeply in love with her and cannot stop praising her, in fact they shower her with so much love and praise that they find they don't have to tie her down anymore, she finds she can't fight love, she goes all goey and gives in and just let's them do whatever they want with her, whenever they want ... in other words, they brake her in - R

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story!

This story is my absolute favorite on literotica! I found it when I searched for exhibitionism but was pleasantly surprised it has my other favorites such as humiliation, forced orgasms, forced impregnation and orgasm denial. I like the fact that there isn't much focus on pain.

After a few chapters, for a while, it does feel repititive, but it gives me just what I need, so it is like each chapter everytime *wink*

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Has the author retired?

I'm really hoping for some continued Vulmonian adventures. If not with Olivia than perhaps a brand new girl.

eafaTeafaTalmost 3 years ago

Let it prevent difficult for this poor olivia trapped in an infernal spiral more and more viscous ... relief and joy it is finally free ...

And the finish of history is immaculate. Excellent writing and good story,

Good luck thank you.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

it was great story!!!!! i just say thank you to great writer!! god bless you!!

but only i want is, there's more kissing scene. that's all.

god bless you great writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hoping to know her further adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh man. I remember reading a few chapters years ago, but I felt so terrible for Olivia and her ordeal. I had to stop reading (sorry!). But today, I read a slightly similar story and thought of Olivia. I remembered the title of this story and searched it up — and I was surprised (and kind of apprehensive) to see you put an ending chapter after all these years. I clicked on it but got really confused because I didn’t remember a lot of the characters (lol), so I started from Chapter 43. Those were really hard to read, and I felt so much anticipation as I got nearer to the end. At many points, I was angry with Olivia for being dumb and almost blowing het cover. But I was more mad at the doctor and butler for their (not so obvious) attempts at trying to make Olivia miss her train. I know they were all terrible to her, but I was left genuinely wondering if any of the men truly loved her. I was hoping there would be a kind soul who’d get Olivia out of there, and I guess there was — but it was bittersweet because I knew that Olivia had to work extremely hard to get her ticket to freedom. Overall, great series. And, thank you so much for giving Olivia her freedom. I saw you initially planned to keep her trapped indefinitely — I’m glad you didn’t take that route (selfishly, I might add that I’m glad because it helped my own mental health). I sincerely hope Hunter isn’t going to screw over Olivia, and that she’s just horny and traumatized right now. I want my girl to have her happy ending :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous