All Comments on 'Older Son and His Mom Ch. 02'

by mayfairgirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So Good

A great part two. Please give us more. Can't wait. Thanks.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 15 years ago
True Erotica

This story was insanely electric and lustfully well written.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
Fucking Mommy and Her Friends

I loved the fact that it came about very quickly in the story that Mommy is 67 and has gray and black pubic hair as well as saggy tits.She loves her son and loves to have her cunt eaten as well as being fucked by him.

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
how i envy paul

Paul you lucky dog you i sure envy you your mom seem like a real good fuck. i wish i had a chance to do my mom. i am 85 and still long for some of her forbidden fruit.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 4 years ago
Older Mom Chapter 2

Another great story of a son fucking his mother and then perhaps Mother's friend Irene. I loved the description of her pubic hair. I love women who have full bushes and also pit hair. Mom needs to let him watch her pee then have him eat her wet cunt.

Your stories are aged.

You need to write a few new ones.

contact me please so we can discuss moms and grannies.

jhmckn@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Basically OK

Needs to build up slower to create more tension and the desired release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Roy

fuck my own 74 year old mother Anna Ludlow in Evansville Indiana. She has a hairy wet pussy. Tiny bird legs, a tiny wrinkled bottom and Saggy DD tittie's. I love to eat my mother's old pussy and the smell of my mom's horny pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous