All Comments on 'Oh, Mommy'

by dawoolef

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
EW2K2EW2K2over 9 years ago
More, Please!

I can see this as a series. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic

a fantastic start to this loving mother and son. This is the way all mothers should wantonly spread their thighs and let their sons flood their wombs with seed. now that this mother and son have experienced this ultimate taboo I'm sure they will both be addicted to the ultimate sexual high of the son releasing his seed into mothers fertile womb. perhaps in part two mommy could deliver the news that she is pregnant with her sons baby and step-dad will find out that not only he is a cuckold but that he likes it. Mom and son could be humping away with the son making his mommy a cream-pie while daddy jerks his spraying his seed on the doorframe and carpet.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good start

I hope that the more they fuck, that they fall in love with each other, and she has to tell her husband that she has taken her son as a lover and he has to take a submissive role in the relationship, and let her son be the real man in her life.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

as i hate cuckold stories i would be disappointed if it went there.the thing i hate worse is if the dad/stepdad is betrayed without him being anasshole or something.has he done anything to deserve being made a fool of by his wife and a boy he raised as his own?not as we have seen he has just gotten older and as men do they lose the drive.if the mom wants to be fucking more then he ca go then just divorce him, but dont be a selfish slut.and why did the sister tell her she was fucking her own kid anyway?

mspervy46mspervy46over 9 years ago
Fantastic

I hope she finds out that her hubby is either screwing another guy or his secretary , and the son becomes the new husband, and maybe get the idea to move someplace where they don't know anyone, and start fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i hope there are more chapters because this is good love it 5 stars

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Felt it lacked something

Just didn't have that thing that really grabs my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The cold, hard, truth.

In this case, dialog is nothing but a fill in for a bad plot. This story was boring and I stopped after three paragraphs. Do you know what literotica means? it is erotic literature. Clearly you don't get laid and don't know about women. Women are not vocal and forward like men, not the attractive ones. A woman who has the body this mother was supposed to have would tease her son for the pure joy. She wouldn't talk about other people having sex. Sex stories are not erotic. I would tell you to read some of my books but I don't want to associate my name with this site, so I'd suggest reading some books and learning how the pros write, until then you shouldn't post on literotica go to sexstoriespost.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gr8t story

Don't listen to the negative comments. Your story was great. Another chapter of them continuing would be great. When her husband goes out of town and the mother and son have her sister and her son come over and swap.

jaccorjaccorover 9 years ago
Please write more

Those negative commenters, who do not like your story, do not have to read any future chapters. I would enjoy anything more you would like to add to your tale.

chitown_latin_kingchitown_latin_kingover 9 years ago
almost there

I did like your story although the mothers progression toward sex could be more developed, more detailed. Otherwise keep it up. Women don't speak like she did, but that's why we read stories... sometimes they fill in the holes we want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Seeing Mom's hairy pussy makes a lasting impression. most time nothing happens but guy will jo to it for a long time.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
****

The mom character could be better developed. I never met a woman that outright, but in today's world I won't say they don't exist. It was a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the anon who wrote "fantastic" got it exactly right

Truer words were never spoken than "all mothers should wantonly spread their thighs and let their sons flood their wombs with seed." Mom's given so much to her baby boy all his life, now it's time for her to give him the best gift within her power--her warm wet motherly cunt. For any son, that magical hairy hole between his mother's legs is the most beautiful, most enticing, most desirable anything in the whole damn world. A boy loves his mother's cunt with his whole mind and soul, he worships it, he could spend a whole day kissing and licking and slurping it half to death. To him, the sharp musky aroma wafting up to his nostrils is the best thing he's ever sniffed--his own mother's cunt smell. A son delights in everything about it, like its different names. His mother's twat, her snatch, her mommy-hole, her semen-catcher, her baby boy's first and best home, the hole her kid came out of, the hairy hole her son blows his balls into--his own mommy's ever-loving CUNT.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
That was pretty good

Keep it up. No punt intended. ***

johsunjohsunabout 6 years ago
Nice

Good, quick story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another ridiculous story

Why do so many of these writers without true sexual experience believe that putting down words on paper/on a computer screen creates a true sexual event? The mother and son have sex in the master bedroom just prior to the time the husband is to return, The room will be filled with the smell/scent of sex and the husband is expected to just walk in, change clothes, and not notice the smell/scent? If the mother was truly interested in not getting caught, she would have taken her son into his room and closed the door. After the sexual encounter, she'd have left to go to bathroom, closing her son's door as she went, keeping the smells inside. And what about the son? He's going to be covered in the scent of not only sex, but also those of his mother. Hopefully he knows, but there is no reminder for him to shower before going downstairs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

i love to hear mom and son fuck, i would loved to fuck her myself dare to text me and tell me more at (347)949-2811

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome 👌 🆒️ 🙌

sure wish i could convince my mom to give me a shot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my teens, when I'd hear my mom getting fucked, I'd jackoff imagining I was fucking her. It wasn't so much she was my mom, as it was her hot body that I wanted to fuck. I felt guilty at first, but I got over it and thought of her many times shooting loads of my cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Decent story, but basic level of writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous