All Comments on 'My Wife Laid Down'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolute Crap

Please don't write anything else.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Really?

"She sucked way over one hundred men, then she also fucked each of the men as well she wouldn't stop until every man was satisfied"! Really? MI: "Your mission, if you accept, is to fuck the entire male population in Ft. Lauderdale"! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

And then three years later she went insane as the spirochetes ate her brain.

kafkafover 7 years ago
Illiterate garbage

You don't need an editor. You need to go back to kindergarten and try again!

Perhaps the worst story ever, despite massive competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You must have

started this story (?) a hundred times and never written more than 2 or 3 lines at a time.. and never read any of the attempts before you restarted. BTW the minute she disrobed on the beach in Ft Lauderdale, she would have been arrested

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago
Do the math

If she sucked and screwed a hundred men, at 5 minutes each to come in either orifice that would take at least 8 hours to accomplished. I'd rather have one man for 15 minutes than a hundred a 5. I guess I'm more into quality than quantity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny?

Was this supposed to be a joke? If so please explain it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Wife

My Wife, My Wife, My Wife, My Wife, My Wife, My Wife

in every sentence, 2 and 3 times. Stick to reading if you are able, because you no writing skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How about a new law

The monkeys are allowed keyboards but no Internet connection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
did one expect anything different from a cuck writer

that's all they know, so why bother. Just do yourself a favor and skip this guy.

HardRainsGonnaFallHardRainsGonnaFallover 7 years ago

Without a doubt the greatest story I've ever read. Great stuff. More please.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Why Not

In a sexual fantasy...why not 100 guys. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re:needyou200

If that ass wipe needyou200 says a story is good, you know it sucks big time. 1* for this idiot who shouldn't have even been allowed to post

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@dayliligardner

Why not 1000 - it's just a fantasy. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not very good

Sorry---this story was poorly developed from a character perspective, had no

Buildup, and no erotic tension or feel. Was a lousy and demeaning description of an incompletely explained moment in a couples history and yes while a fantasy, was completely uninteresting to all but the basest cuckold who has no respect for wife or girlfriend-----elgordo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad

So poorly written I couldn't get through the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

And the reviewers rejected one of mine and this passes muster for posting? What the fuck.23CB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Barely English

Came for a quick read because I figured the low score was the BTB crowd playing their game... nope, this story actually sucks. Reads like it was written in a foreign language and then crammed through Google translate.

jennyphiljennyphilover 7 years ago
Quick stroke story

Pure fantasy, good enough for a quick stroke off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

CHL88CHL88over 7 years ago
So many issues...

This story had some ingredients of a decent story. I like a well-written, well-developed, hotwife story, and I do not like BTB stories, so no wishes of pain or the suffering of a horrible death to the author or his wife from me. I'm not ashamed on this anonymous comment board to act as if I hated the very idea of a story that I clicked on and read all the way through and enjoyed thematically.

Still, too many problems dragged down what could have been a decent story:

1. Really poor editing. You need to get an editor before you post another story, and pronto!

2. No character development. Has this couple ever done anything even vaguely like this before? Had they been monogamous, and this was an anomaly, or had they been in an open relationship and this was an extension, or had they been experimenting in their marriage and this was something they had agreed on or at least discussed? Where did this come from, and was the husband happy about it or unhappy or ambivalent? Or was this stuff in the story and I missed it?

2. Really bad continuity. The story jumps from one thing to another, it skips steps in what would be normal progression, it doesn't name a person and then has other people and then names the initial person without reference to the ones in the middle. It moves from one event to another without transition.

3. Completely unrealistic storyline. Perhaps there are nude beaches in Florida, but I doubt there are any in Ft. Lauderdale. According to the Google, there is a nude beach near Ft. Lauderdale, but it is "family friendly." People on the beach would not look fondly on a gangbang in the wide open.

4. Having been to Ft. Lauderdale, I can say unequivocally that there is no way this sort of thing would go on without the participants being rousted at the least, and arrested and charged and thrown in the hoosegow at most. In this age of everyone's having a mobile, like, five minutes after it started.

5. One hundred men, fucked and blown? Wouldn't the sun have gone down? Wouldn't sand in orifices been a problem? Come on! Some realism would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So did the moderators and reviewers take the night off? Forgetting about the plot, how could you approve such a poorly written story to be posted? Wake the fuck up boys and girls !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

What a load of cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really

What a piece of shit. Did you even read it before posting it?

SigintSigintover 7 years ago
You're Just Having A Go At Us!

Just to see who's paying attention?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOTHING MORE TO ADD

Everyone else has already pointed out what a piece of crap this is. How in the world did cuckold shit like this ever make i through editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More trash from the Garbage Master

Glad you stopped posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very poor

This is like the"Dick and Jane" of porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Look look ...look at spot run

Lol....ah....had an idea but I just never heard of adjectives or describing anything. The result is the above story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Junk

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting garbage

Sucking off that many men would have given her every imaginable sexual disease know to man. Since you left this crap unfinished, I assume her husband left her there, went home, packed her things, threw them out and filed for a divorce. No way in hell he touches her diseased cunt going forward. This was simply over-the-top nastiness.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Piece of kiddish fantasy

Most amateurish piece of crap I have ever read. You stumbled all over your self racing along with no thought of what you were writing, probably jacking off as you typed. Hope you got your thrill, sure as hell didn't do anything for anybody else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous