All Comments on 'My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 01'

by Writer6324

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
karl4sexkarl4sexover 3 years ago
Great start

Really a great start in ch 1, can`t wait to read the following chapters! Really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still the same

Read the first chapter long time ago, didn't liked it, voted accordingly.

Reread it with newer chapters, still the same (didn't even bother to vote so i won't tank your ratings)

Plot is thinner than a slut thong: because she's blackmailed with shots of her holding black cocks, she agreed to be videoed with even more black cocks...

(I stopped at 4th and didn't vote)

Writer6324Writer6324over 3 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

I guess I did not do a good job of making things clear. In my mind the first time was to secure the release of the young girl. Unfortunately things got out of hand. The underlying reason for continuing is that Pat and her husband found out that they enjoyed being coerced into the activity. Her boundaries might be stretched but being used is something that she wants and the interracial component is a further turn on for both of them.

Liz__67Liz__67over 2 years ago

It is great how our husbands love to see us black men, I'm sure Pat had some fun doing it and now that her husband did not get mad and in fact his cum filled his pants, she is going to be okay. I can't wait to see what Pat does next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always masturbated thinking about something like this happening to my wife. Being forced or manipulated into submitting to black guys and afterwards becoming aroused thinking about it. Love them being able to read her and how they get her alittle more from her each time.

I dream about them “feeding” on her, each taking turns fucking her while others wait and take more photos and her enjoying being turned into a slut for them.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

In my opinion, those boys are rapists. Plain and simple. Patricia must have wanted this to happen, or she would have called the police. She didn't! I see there are many more chapters of this drivel that I just can't see any reason to continue.

loericsloericsabout 1 year ago

Great start. Five stars!

I loved the twist on the traditional blackmail setup. I’ll save the sacrifice concept in my Ideas folder and maybe use it in one of my stories.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Solid start, intriguing. Thamks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous