All Comments on 'My Weekend Alone With Sis'

by FatKid13

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
bullshit

go back to school and learn about virgins the hymen is about 1" inside the vagina so unless he had a 2" dick he would have popped her with the first thrust you really know how to ruin a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
totally ridiculous

but still something to turn the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rubbish

You've written about experienced couples not virgins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
quit

This is one of the worst attempts of writing a story, give up and find something else to do instead of wasting our time reading this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I thought it was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
alone with sis.

while the story line was at some point believeable, the writing of it left something to be desired. it was very eratic and left you wondering where the story line was. you needmily back ground to really rethink your story and expand it to give some family back ground. build up to your climax.rewrite this and expand it. stories like this should not be a wam-bam, thank you mam affair. make it beliveable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thankyou author

Oh the joy this brought me. The thought of hot come in my face and powding my sister to no end, just thrilling. To travel to the deeps of usually unalowed territories is amazing for creating an erection. That makes me want to do my innocent, small tit, virgin sister even more. Excellent work for bringing out the taboo side of me.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
Let's not and say we didn't

This had potential to be a really nice story. Instead it falls just shy of rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap

That's all. Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

I can't decide if its rape or socially awkward incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking load of rubbish By a wanker

Fucking load of rubbish By a wanker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Written by a 12 year-old

Complete rubbish, this toxic crap deserves to be shat on and left to fester

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
boshit

fatkid13-YOU RE PROBABLY ONLY 13 YEARS OLD OR LESS You don t even know what you are talking about so stop writing you only write shit GO FUCK YOURSELVE AND DON T RAPE NOBODY NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAM FUCK HEAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
terrible

This is fucking bullshit homie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rape

Guy would have to be real S>O>B> to rape his sister that way. Hope she squeals on him before her tummy gets too big.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
take a course

Dude you seriously need to take a writing seminar or read some of the actual stories on this site. mystery, intrigue, and seduction are key to a good story this piece of crap should be tossed

duckyaceduckyacealmost 9 years ago

Dude this story was truly ridiculous learn to write better before u post

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
Please

Don't write anything else, this was beyond awful, beyond anything else I have ever read. Do the world a favor, read but don't write ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bad grammar

You need to read over your work and correct some words like an to and or of to off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
With Sis

We had a weekend to ourselves, and each morning when my morning erection was raging, I'd ask my younger sis to come into bed with me clad only in her panties and tank top. Pressing my already hard cock on her bare hips and thighs would send me into orbit with an unbelievably aroused fuck-ready throbbing big cock! She would fondle it for me to increase my arousal even more, while I would reach into her panties and massage her wet swollen clit in orgasm, then she'd jack me off like a fuck'n pro!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was not fun. Poorly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it true ? You wrote this over 6 years ago? I guess your

not thinking of more chapters, so I won't even get get into it. To bad. Good beginning. I hope you kept writing. Don't listen to critics, but if you do write more, make sure you have a good proof reader, someone that can edit your grammar.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well i know it was a fake story and the way you wrote it, The way you did everything also made you an asshole and if i were a girl i would stay the hell away from a rapist like you. it was a bullshit story wrote from a bullshit artist . And the only person that would treat a virgin that way would be a rapist. I'm going to make sure to stay as far away from anything you write.

seeking406seeking406over 2 years ago

Wow i read the whole thing and the only thing i can say is. Please don't write anything else, Your a rapist and told from the point of view of a rapist using sister instead of some woman in the park. either that or you are a kid and this was a bad fantasy. for Someone to treat not only a sister that way but a virgin makes you come off as a rapist because no one with a sister would treat her the way this story came out. again let this sink in "RAPIST"

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Rape stories get a thumbs down from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous