All Comments on 'My Son's Photos Ch. 03'

by Nicole99

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you know to fuck up a good story.

cockold just have to come out.dumbest crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fail.

As someone who very much enjoyed the first two chapters of this story, I have to say that this was the worst possible direction to take the story. From a relationship point of view, Sarah has cheated on Jack with two guys he probably disliked anyways and both Sarah AND JACK'S MOM knowingly lied to him about it. From an incest point of view, Jack's mom blatantly cheated on Jack with Tom and Eric and doesn't really care. ............................................................But, to each his own, I guess. Those who like incest-themed cuckold stories will certainly love this one, and those who just want the author to continue will also rate this story high. Personally, I didn't like it. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop with regards to Jack, but it never happened, and probably never will.

Kneese25Kneese25over 14 years ago
Incest?

Where's the incest? Maybe Jack should dump these two sluts and move on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Great story, interesting and exciting. Original ideas. We loved it. This was our favourite chapter. More like this please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please

Keep this going, lots more please. One of the most exciting stories on here. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
opsss

I just love the first two parts of the story, then story take a strange turn or ended strange. I hope you continue with the story. Poor Jack he just missed out and the other got away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
its yours

You do what YOU want with it. I liked it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

I enjoyed all of the chapters, especially this one with the DP action, and the girl/girl mouth to cunt and arse action. You write a good story Nicole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

Having read all 3 chapters was a great no fantastic trip. The way you managed to bring each chapter to shuttering climaxes was perfect. I hope you'll consider writing another where the three main characters can get together again only this time have the mom wake up as she is getting sucked and fucked. Regardless keep the super hot stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sexy as hell. You should write more of these. I felt my asshole being slammed every time hers was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Having given parts 1 and 2 five stars each, I only give three for this part because, despite your excellent fantasy writing, the double rape destroyed belief in the mother character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lolwat

I thought it was pretty gud until this chapter. It's like a closeted cuck fetish combined with voyeurism and a whole lodda weirdness.

Lost my boner on this chapter so I'm gonna have to go with poster before me wrote, except I'm not even going to rate this one.

RazzakelRazzakelalmost 4 years ago
Why?

I really enjoyed the first two chapters but this one just ruined it so much that I didn't even bother to finish reading it the moment the two guy started to fuck the mom. Because I hate that shit so much but that is just my opinion, I know lots of people love that.

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago
100% HOT !!!!!

OMG girl i hope you keep this going . please MORE lol

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Great surprise

Words get around about easy beautiful women

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The rape part was stupid not necessary . Bring the two guys in the story was also weak. I was enjoying the story until it got off track

TabooTales1TabooTales13 months ago

Weird story. Definitely some perverse and sexy stuff involved, though very weird path to take with it. Sarah gets raped and the mother character lets that go because, man, getting rammed by two dudes is just awesome. I thought she was into her son and maybe his girlfriend, but she just wants sex. I give the first two chapters four stars and this final one three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous