My Slutty Wife's Nudist Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is nice you have no foreskin," she said as she moved closer and put my dick in her mouth.

I have found that some women who have not had much experience are hesitant when it comes to cock sucking. I sensed this was her case but she persisted in her attempt to give me pleasure. After she sucked it a while I was fully aroused. She took my penis out of her mouth and laid down on the picnic table top, spreading wide her long legs.

"Now you fuck magic pussy, very hard."

I knelt on top of her and began to return the oral favor. Her cunt tasted fine. She must have sprayed some nice perfume on it. It smelled so good and had a sugary taste. I sucked her clit for a while until I could tell she was beginning to climax,

"Quick, I'm ready. Now you must fuck me."

I grinned and stopped licking her, I moved forward to lay on top of her. Her large naked breasts felt good against my chest. My erection easily found its way into her pussy, still wet with my saliva. I entered her and my cock moved forward and slid easily all the way inside her. I was having the dream fuck I'd hoped for.

"Oh yes, fuck me Keith. You are not gay anymore."

"Yes, I am straight."

"Keep fucking me, I am so sick of being torn up by Jamie's big dick. I like your dick so much more and your balls feel hot and are bigger than his."

What she said made me even more excited. Finally I knew my time had come. I reached behind, her grabbing her ass tightly and pressing her against me. One finger slid between her ass cheeks and into her anus. She took a quick breath and swooned. I knew she had climaxed. My cock let loose a flow of cum that made me proud. We laid there a while, my eyes closed tightly as my penis kept pulsating. I kissed her all over her face, her lips, her breasts and I even sucked her earlobes.

At a certain point I realized she wanted to get up. I opened my eyes. I had filled her up so much that when she stood up, my sperm leaked down her leg in two long stripes.

"Can I offer you my towel," I said?

"No, I leave it there to dry. Let the Mr. Big Cock know that "Magic Pussy" can get along quite well without him."

"It is magic. Sophia, I will never let a gay cock near me."

She smiled and kissed me full on the lips, still covered with her pussy juice.

"My magic pussy taste good, no?"

"Oh yes, your pussy tastes wonderful. I'm always afraid to kiss Brenda as her mouth smells like cock, sometimes more than one cock has been there."

"She is a real whore, Keith. You should leave her."

"Yes, I will, now that I am straight." I enjoyed the part I was playing.

Then I turned my head and realized behind us was a small group of nudists who had been watching our love tryst and photographed us as well. Sophia blushed when the group started clapping. Now that I'd enjoyed the magic pussy, we gathered our things and pushed our way through the crowd of onlookers and made our way back to the contest area.

THE BIGGEST DICK CONTEST

We were just in time to see the first guys with big dicks being selected and judged. One of the FKK officials was there with a metric ruler for length and a cloth tailor's tape to measure penis girth. The other official held a clipboard and a pen and was making notes. They stood on the center of a small stage.

Each contestant passed from the registration desk to the center of the stage, was accurately measured and his cock's length and width announced to the crowd of onlookers over a megaphone. These proclamations were met with cheers or good natured jeers as the contestants walked off the stage with their swinging dicks. I thought they should have measured the balls as well. Maybe because my balls are quite large, but no, it was length and girth that would win the race. No doubt they had some logrhythm to combine the two.

When the final statistics were read to the waiting crowd, the sexed up women and a few gays had their tongues out and were hyperventilating. The swingers shouted and applauded. The judges had narrowed it down from ten to just three.

One contestant was a huge German, as fat as a baby elephant with a greyish cock that looked like an elephant's trunk with a shaggy foreskin. His cock was very fat and thick but his length was lacking in comparison with Jamie's extra long.

The second contestant was an older man. He was thin and gaunt. He looked like he was ready to die. Surprising all of us, as he struggled to stand up, and his big thin cock jumped up as youthful as a baby. His ball sack was long and was stretched out. It looked like two walnuts in a six inch sagging shrivelled balloon.

Then there was our friend Jamie. His name should have been Jamie Longcock. He was as beautiful as man as can be. He had a full head of blond hair with only the hint of a tiny bald spot. He stood 6 foot,1 inch, slender but muscular, lightly tanned with hardly any hair on his chest. His pubes were shaved clean, his ball sack tight as a clam shell with a sulcus dividing it into two ripe hemispheres. His long magnificent penis shaft stood half erect. It towered over his balls with a girth that would fit easily into most women's vaginas. He reached down and shook his cock out to its full length. It was long and heavy, flushed and filled with red blood. Rather than taking a 90 degree angle it sunk under its own weight.

His cock was bare, no foreskin. His fully exposed helmet was red and shone like a ruby commanding the attention of all fortunate to see it in its majesty. Sophia had left my side and mounted the platform to assist in fluffing it up. She proudly balanced his cock on her palm lifting it to a pleasing right angle. She kept petting and jerking it with rapid movements, as if one might whip up a meringue. A glimmer of white sperm began to leak out from the dragon's mouth pee hole. I had to laugh when I thought of what Sophia and I had done minutes before.

The two judges stepped forward to announce that Jamie had won the contest. The crowd went berserk. Jamie paraded around flexing his arm muscles and waving his dick like it was an extra long red licorice stick. He pumped it up and down so it seemed to be nodding its agreement with the decision as a viscous sperm trail kept dripping out.

THE FIGHT TO FUCK THE BIGGEST COCK

At that point the officials cleared the stage and motioned for the obedient crowd to follow them to a level play area closer to the beach. This area was covered with fine sand. The announcer, spoke in English and German.

"All the women who wanted to be fucked by the biggest dick, please step forward."

A group of women, some old, some young, gathered in the center of the clearing. Of course my wife, Brenda, was among them.

The official with a long tree branch in hand drew a large circle in the sand around the group. He paused to speak,

"Ladies, please be warned that coitus with an extra large penis could be injurious as well as painful and dangerous. Should there be a serious accident, there is a hospital a half hour away."

The onlookers laughed. At that point a serious looking German man stepped forward and volunteered to drive the victim if there should be a need. A few women at that moment thought better of being fucked. Some were reduced to tears as they left the gathering to be embraced by their friends or families. Only seven woman remained in the ring to fight for the monster cock fucking.

Brenda, all 5'7 inches and 135 pounds, stood erect in the nude. She looked very good. Her waist was tight and boobs prominent. Her curvy ass pushed back above her strong legs. There were several women in the ring. One woman looked like a transsexual or sex change, She WAS an Amazon with long blond hair and a face that was slightly horsey. Although she wasn't a great beauty, few of us though she would lose the encounter. She was the biggest woman. To big to beat, at least 6 foot 4 inches with large tits too erect to be natural. The crowd was openly perplexed and questioned if she was once a he. As she unwrapped the towel around her waist, her shaved bulging vagina made it obvious that she was now, if not always a female.

The group of women stood ready to compete. The announcer stated the rules of the contest,

"The women must push or pull each other out of the ring. This is the same system that the sumo wrestlers use." That comment drew a laugh from the crowd.

"The last women to remain in the circle would be declared the winner. The winner's triumph will be rewarded by a savage fucking from our contest winner, 'Jamie, The Monster Cock!'"

The crowd politely applauded.

"Remember ladies," said the official, "if you are caught in a painful wrestling hold you may tap out and be retired from the ring."

When the referee was ready, he held up his hand holding a red handkerchief.

"Attention ladies, when I drop the handkerchief the contest begins."

That was when I realized Brenda was not wearing her "lucky" amber nugget.

All eyes were on the official's hand. When the hand opened, the red handkerchief fluttered to the ground accompanied by a piercing whistle blow from his lips that signaled the start of the olympian event.

Two women must have planned their move. They rushed the big blonde Amazon, who struggled to hold her ground. She spun around and with a hefty kick sent one of her adversaries flying out of the circle. The other woman grabbed her long blonde hair. The Amazon using her hair, started gyrating and actually lifted the women into the air. After the woman was spun in a circle she released her grip and fell a foot outside the circle. The Amazon, not far from the edge, was looking for her next victim. Another contestant barreled behind her while two others swept forward in a planned move, knocking her down. As she struggled to regain her balance, they were able to push her out of the ring.

Brenda meanwhile was being held in a headlock by a busty nude woman but reached for her opponents feet and carried her to the circle's edge where she dropped unceremoniously outside the circle. Two brown haired German women were still wrestling, holding their hands on each other's elbows and shoulders. They circled the ring. At a certain point they pushed each other close to the line. Brenda, like a Kung Fu acrobat, ran across the ring, jumped up, kicking them both out of the ring.

Pretty soon the other competitors were eliminated. Only Brenda and a nude very busty older woman were left. The older woman's breasts were so long and flat that they reached down to her belly button. The two of they traded slaps and then in a classic wrestling move, Brenda dropped to the floor, grabbed her opponents by the ankles and up ended her and dragged her to the edge. It was a struggle but she pushed her opponent until the woman's head passed the line. At that moment the official blew his whistle and ran into the ring to raise Brenda's hand in victory.

Brenda was covered in sweat. She was ecstatic. She jumped around the ring like a monkey, raising her hands up and down as if she was jerking off a giant cock. A bystander handed her a bottle of water. She took a drink and then poured the rest of the water over her head.

Now was to be her moment of triumph. Two camp employees came forward with two sections of a small wooden platform. When placed together they produced a 7 foot square. They put two thick blankets over the platform. This was the stage for what was to come next. I was surprised to see Brenda, once more wearing her amber lucky pussy nugget. She must have slipped it out of her vag.

THE FUCKING WINNERS

Jamie came out of the crowd, his long flaccid dick swinging two and fro. He and Brenda smiled at each other, embraced and exchanged some words. Jamie seated himself on the platform. She lost no time straddling him. She grabbed his cock and started sucking and wanking it. Jamie's dick, like most monster cocks, took a while to get hard but when it did his long dick looked like a walking cane. Where as some monsters are very thick, Jamie's cock was graceful, long like an anaconda. As Brenda squeezed his cock, his ruby red blood filled helmet shone like a rare jewel.

Brenda sucked until it was completely hard and engulfed with blood. Brenda was taking no chances. She kept working his dick to maintained his full size. When she tired of sucking she slid her mouth up and down the shaft as if she was playing a harmonica. Jamie's member was now fully extended 13 inches. Brenda paused and looked out at the crowd who were cheering her on. She made a muscle with her right hand to show she was the victor and in control. Then she squatted over his cock and started inserting the red head of his cock between her pussy lips. She feed the monster cock slowly into her vagina, an inch at a time.

The crowd was going wild, unsure that Brenda could get the whole thing inside her. I never doubted her but some men were betting she'd fail, others that she'd succeed. She squirted silicone lube over the dirk until it was glistening. She continued to feed his cock up into her vagina.

The crowd was hooting and applauding. Brenda twisted her hips as she maneuvered herself over Jamie, still inserting the cock staff slowly into her pussy lips. The crowd gasped. Little by little she wiggled stretching her vaginal canal to take all his full sized erection. Then one woman let out a scream, all of Jamie's 13 inch long dick was inside Brenda.

An official with a stopwatch announced,

"Ladies and gentleman. Miss Brenda has succeeded. It took her only 103 seconds to get that monster cock, balls deep into her vagina."

Once the "whole enchilada," as Brenda would say, was inside her she started humping it as Jamie started actually fucking her. He started to hump, first slowly, then faster and then so fast his long cock was moving in and out of Brenda's vagina like the piston of a steam engine. After perhaps three minutes of frenetic fucking came the moment of truth, the Jamie let out a fierce scream joined by Brenda as they both climaxed together in a perfect ending.

MOTHER NATURE SPEAKS

But Mother Nature had to have her say. In that instant the sky darkened and then there was a tremendous loud explosion. A huge bolt of lightning shot down out of the clouds, as if sent from the hand of a jealous god. The bolt hit Brenda's wet hair and in a split second traveled through her wet body and breasts, to her vagina where it then passed through Jamie's cock, His balls flashed a series of colors as the massive electric charge traveled lodged in his heart. In that instant all went silent.

Two officials ran forward shouting, the air was pungent with the smell of burnt flesh. They tried to raise Brenda's head. When they lifted her head, her scorched hair fell off like a burnt crown leaving her bald. The Doctors later explained that it was Brenda's wet head that attracted and conducted the lightning bolt.

The emergency crew arrive an hour later. I was holding Brenda and Sophia was trying to elicit some sign of life from dear Jamie. The medics pushed both of us back. They felt for a pulse and were unsure if Brenda was still alive.Two other medics tried to resuscitate Jamie but ended up shaking their heads sadly. Sophia was screaming as several women from the crowd came to her aid.

The medics tried to give Brenda oxygen. It seemed to help. I held her in my arms telling her that I loved her. Begging her not to die.The medics thought it best to try to separate the two people in order to get Brenda into the ambulance. Jamie and Brenda's nude torsos seemed to be soldered together, cock flesh seared to pussy. Poor Jami had paid the ultimate price, his life, for having the most esteemed monster cock that any of us had ever seen.

In order to separate the bodies, the emergency medics amputated Jamie's cock with a small bone saw, right at the pubic bone where it exited his body. The remainder of his cock was seared into Brenda's vagina and could not be extracted. Perhaps those of us who have wished for such a large penis now realized we were fortunate not to have been so rewarded.

I'd read of people who had survived being hit by a lightning bolt, but I held little hope for my wife. All I could think of was, she died doing what she'd wanted. Since she had spied dear Jamie's enormous dick a year ago, she was obsessed to have it inside her. She had finally turned her obsession into reality, but at what price?

THE AFTERMATH

Brenda underwent a lengthy gynecological surgery to extract Jamie's "stalk." Once freed surgically from Jamie's charred cock, Simon and I waited for Brenda to recover. The doctors said it was fortunate that Jamie's cock had cum just before the lightning struck them. Those few ounces of his massive cum juice saved Brenda's cunt and probably her life. When she was semi conscious after the surgery she somehow made it known to the medical crew that she wanted Jamie's burnt cock as a keepsake.

Unfortunately Jamie's father flew in from Nevada and claimed it. It seems under Croatian law, the heir or family has ownership of the body parts of the deceased. You might remember Jamie's dad from that famous Las Vegas theft that OJ and his friends had committed years back. Jamie's dad was one of several unnamed memorabilia dealers present during the "kidnapping."

Helmut Zacharias, Jamie's father, took possession of the charred member in the frozen state. He had decided to have the penis cut into a myriad of ultra thin slices by a surgical diamond blade microtone. Then the pieces were to be embedded, one by one in a clear plastic sleeve and sold by piece to the many thousands of curiosity seekers and FKK enthusiasts who wanted a souvenir slice of the world famous "Jamie Cock." I gave Zac a check for $100 to have one of the first hundred slices reserved as a gift for Brenda's Birthday. If I did the math correctly, Zacharias should earn over $50,000 and still have many more inches of cock left for future collectors.

I must give thanks to Simon who never abandoned us during Brenda's early convalescence. He kept the vigil with me night after night when it was touch and go and we didn't know if Brenda would survive. For several weeks she didn't remember me. She kept mumbling something that sounded like, "munster clock" as if it were a mantra.

BURIAL AT SEA

A week after this terrible tragedy Jamie was cremated. Of course his penis had previously been surgically severed from his corpse to free Brenda and was no longer attached to his body. A group of 300 nudists rented a sailboat. We deposited Jamie's ashes, sans those of the monster cock, into the offshore waters of the Adriatic Sea.

We had a big beer fest afterwards with fried fish and schnitzels to celebrate his life and accomplishments. Quite a number of the nudists made speeches. I said a few words relating to Jamie's misconception that I was gay and his willingness to allow me to blow him. I admitted that if I were gay I'd be too fearful to allow him to fuck me. That got a big laugh.

My dear Simon made a scholarly speech in both English and German, comparing Jamie to the Greek ideal man. He briefly discussed Greek philosophy as it concerned nudity and homosexuality. Afterwards he downed three large pints of beer and became quite drunk. He made a number of passes at me insisting he wanted to fuck me and dragged me down to our cabin, but in the end he was too drunk to get it up. Believe me, he tried.

THE WAIT

Simon found an apartment near the hospital and we moved in together. I knew he was gay but I was not put off. He was so good to me, cooking me dinner, washing my clothes, even bathing me and massaging me back to life when my depression and grief made me near comatose. Finally came the day when I was mentally recovered enough for him to asked me if we could "do sex stuff" as he called it while we were waiting for Brenda to recover. I said I didn't think so, but I'd tell him tomorrow. I explained that Brenda's comments about me being an active homosexual were her idea of a joke. He seemed disappointed at the news but he kissed me on the lips and said he'd wait for my reply.