My Slutty Wife's Nudist Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you stop? I was ready to cum."

"You have a tiny cock," I blurted out.

"So what. If I was born today, the docs might have clipped it off. Back then in Czechoslovakia, where I was born, they didn't pay the same attention to people like us."

I reach forward and let her mini-cock fill my mouth. I couldn't speak clearly, but I twisted sideways to say,

"It's wonderful."

I licked and sucked and experimented with the mini cock. It grew larger under my tutelage. At a certain point it must have been 4 inches long. The longer I sucked it the harder my dick grew.

"Oh yes," said Rosy, "yes you fucker, suck it."

She rolled onto her side and began to pull my hair. Her mini-penis was easy enough to accommodate. I must have been doing something right as she started making a strange clicking noise. Then, wham-o, the mini-cock shot a healthy load of cum right down my throat. I was so surprised I stopped sucking but held it tightly in my mouth as the cock continued to pulsate. The cum had a neutral taste, nothing offensive. I lay quietly sucking gently as the final drips ended.

"Ok," said Rosey ,"Now that you've had your fun, are you still awake bitch? Now's the time to fuck me. Get to it."

Sensing the time was ripe, I rolled her heavy torso onto her back, spread her bowled legs a bit and dropped right on top of her, my dick, red and as hard as a statue, disappeared right into her very wet spread cunt lips that opened right under her mini-cock. The mini immediately began to shrink.

My dick fit easily inside her vagina. I fucked her hard and heavy, angling myself so my cock rubbed up against her clit. From her rapid breathing and yelps, I was sure she'd begun to multi climax.She was holding me tightly with her short arms pressing me against her. I reached over her shoulders and held onto the mattress edge. I gave her long strokes with my swollen dick riding up and deeply into her, leaning down to suck each of her nipples.

"Harder, Fuckface, fuck me harder," she shouted.

I threw myself into my mission, my cock started moving faster as my legs and ass propelled it. With every thrust I slammed my meat into her, and after about 80 slams, she started whimpering again and I knew she was going to super climax. With every ounce of strength I had I gave her another 30 second of savage cock bashing. The cock ring was by now so tight I didn't think it would allow me to cum. Then, like a pistol shot, my cum shot through the confines of the steel ring, my dick spouted cum like a Narwhale as Rosy moaned in a very high pitched feminine voice,

"I'm cuming too, sweetheart."

All of a sudden her manner became more feminine, the rough tuff wrestler behavior changed. She kissed my breasts, embraced me, and rolled me on my back to suck off the white cum still exciting my cock. She even licked my balls of what ever secretions they'd acquired.

Rosy's dick had now shrunk down to a small button, almost invisible. She became very quiet. She surprised me when she started sobbing, only then did I realized she was crying. She held me tightly in her arms. Her tears wet my face and chest as she called me one sweet name after another.

"Thank you my lover. I love you. What a good fucker you are. I'm ok now, you can go now if you wish. I'm so tired and so relaxed I'm ready to fall asleep. Oh, will you please keep my secret?"

"Of course, I don't know anything about the mini-dick except that it was wonderful."

Rosy smile sweetly and hardly moved. I got up quietly. By now my prick had begun to shrink and I was able to get the tight cock ring off. My dick felt on fire. I used the bathroom to pee and flushed the toilet filled with cremmy piss. I ran cold water in the sink over my cock to ice the pain. Then I walked back to my room feeling every bit the real man that my wife jokingly had degraded.

WHAT HAPPENED TO BRENDA?

My wife wandered around the tent area for an hour getting a tan even though it was slightly overcast. She did eventually find the three German campers inside an orange tent. They welcomed her and she fooled around with two of them. The third one, my gay friend Peter, was on a magic mushroom trip and in a daze. From what she said I deduced that Olaf and Jacob each took turns fucking her doggy style but that day they both were wearing a condom.

I suggested to Brenda, that since they knew how promiscuous she was, they were probably afraid of catching an STD. She said she was disappointed that the gay guy was out of it. Evidently she remembered and wanted to try to straighten out his crooked dick. Peter was too far gone to get a hard on even though she jerked him for a few minutes before giving up and declaring his\

bent dick a lost cause.

On the way back she spotted Tiberius the Lifeguard. He wore a t-shirt with his name in bold letters. He sat high above the beach on a white wooden "throne" watching the swimmers. To the left was a curious sight, an old Nazi bunker left over from the war. It was made of thick steel reinforced concrete with an opening for a machine gun facing the sea. Of course the bunker was empty, filled with graffiti and now served as a rest area for the lifeguards.

Tiberius, of course was nude, and tanned to a dark brown. He sat on the wooden watch tower with his legs spread wide to accommodate two large testicles the size of those small Israeli oranges that they sell everywhere in Croatia. He posed himself in his high chair so his sexual apparatus was visible to all. His uncut cock was large and thick. Brenda decided she must have it.

Brenda said she climbed the ladder up the lifeguard tower and was ready to perform in front of thousands, but Tiberious placed a towel over her head as she sucked him off. Sex on the open beach was not permitted. His powerful cum shot, like a blast from a water cannon, almost knocked her off the high chair. Fortunately he was holding her hands at that moment.

When she climbed down, Tiberius followed. He was now ready for a taste of vagina. He took her inside the lifeguard bunker and told her to lay on an air mattress. There in privacy, he and several lifeguards and a few curious bystanders were prepared to give Brenda a friendly gang bang.

The first to fuck her was Tiberious, the large lifeguard. His cock was so thick she'd had difficulty getting all of it into her mouth. He spread her legs wide and thrust it rapidly inside her pussy. It was a tight fit but he spit on his dick a few times before he was able to push it forcefully inside. It didn't take him long to cum inside her for a second time. Then he rudely pushed her aside. He exited the bunker in a hurry, hoping not be observed to have abandoned his post.

Another lifeguard immediately took over and rammed his smaller cock into her cum soaked slit but at his moment he withdrew to shoot his sperm on her tits. Next was an tall dark African student with a thin long cock. He pulled up her hips for a doggy style fuck, but at the last moment he pulled out and shoved his cock into her ass hole.

A French bystander came around front as the African groaned loudly as he finished in her ass.. Fascinated, with her breasts, the Frenchy stuck his short cock in her mouth. While she blew him he reached forward and twisted her nipples so hard she was red and sore for two days.

As those two finished up, two talkative plump Chinese, one carrying a copy of the Wall Street Journal, took over. One claimed her ass and the other fit his dick in her mouth. The anal guy laid his paper on her back and attempted to read it in the dim light. He fucked her so long that the next guy in line kept tapping him on the shoulder waiting for his chance. The guy she was blowing finished first, pulled out and shot his bolt right in her face.

At that point Brenda said she just closed her eyes and lost count. She laid there as a few more men had their way with her. She suspected someone had pissed on her after fucking her.

She started to laugh, although I didn't think it was funny.

"Some German guy was fucking me and started to shout something like, 'Ich kann es nicht sprizzen,' which I think means he couldn't cum, then he shouts, "Ich muss pissen' which must mean 'I gotta piss.' When he pulled out, I felt a hot stream on my belly and a smell like beer piss."

Now that she was stinking of beer piss the gang bang session was over. Frenchy was still touching her. He had been groping the other guy's penises and balls as they plowed her, making believe he was helping them stuff their cocks into her sopping wet vagina or cum filled slippery ass. With no guys left on line, Frenchy helped lifted her up and doused her with some water. He gave her a glass of what must have been the Polish Vodka they sell at the camo. He covered her shoulders with his towel. He kindly walked her all the way back to the apartment complex, stopping frequently to let her drink from a bottle of mineral water.

Brenda made her way alone for the last 20 yards and arrived exhausted at our door. She knocked and I opened. She had been leaning on the door and fell right into my arms. She was a mess, wearing her amber nugget and smiling with a sort of dopey look. I was afraid she was in shock. Her lips were raw from cock thrusts. Her eyes were mostly closed and she smelled of bucacci and piss. She said she remembered most of it and thought a few bystanders had jerked off and cum doused her while she was being gang banged.

She must have swallowed a truck load of cum. She spent a long time in the bathroom gargling and sitting with her head in her hands passing the goo out of her vagina and ass. I brought her in a lemon soda while she sat exhausted on the toilet The cum was still leaking out. She decided to skip dinner and fell asleep shortly after blurting out her story. I wanted to tell her about Rosey but I figured she'd had a rough afternoon.

THE OFFER OF A HELPING HAND

I went to the buffet alone, preoccupied that Brenda in her exuberance might have caught an STD. I ended up eating dinner with Jamie and Sophia, his girlfriend. She joked, asking if I need straightening out that evening? I grinned. She asked, where was Brenda. I said my wife wasn't feeling well. I thought she got too much sun and I had to get back to her. I didn't tell them that she'd participated voluntarily in a gang bang..

"So you are a good husband," Sophia said, "But if you weren't gay you would be even better. Maybe you don't want to go straight," she quipped.

Jamie got up to go for a dessert plate so I had the privacy to say to her,

"I'm trying to get straight. I keep telling myself that cock is bad and cunt is good. I had a chance to spent the afternoon fucking a woman but I was just too afraid of failure. I want to get straight and give you the fuck you deserve Sophia. I know if we had sex I'd be on my way."

"Ok, Ve vill see," pointing down at her crotch saying, "Magic pussy."

I gave her a kiss on her cheek when Jamie returned. He had no idea what we were talking about.

"Don't worry Gay Man, I give your wife the fuck she deserve, just wait."

I smiled and shook his hand,

"You do that sir, I'm sure that will fill her day in the most amazing way. God knows she hasn't had a chance to enjoy herself as of yet. I know she is crazy about you and him." I pointed at the bulge of his cock curled up under his white towel.

They both laughed and I made my exit.

Jamie shouted after me, "I fuck you too Gay Man, your ass be bloody sore for a week."

Sometimes it's best to let the other guy have the last word.

OUR TRIP TO PUNTA CROSS

Early the morning of the trip to Punta Cross, the swinger's paradise for public fucking, Brenda felt she was fully recovered from the gang bang. I would have called it a gang rape. If it was a gang bang it certainly got out of hand. Had I been there I would have stopped it. To me, her pussy and lips still looked red and swollen.

She had rested up the entire day after being so abused. She was too exhausted to do much else. We had a light quiet dinner and went to bed early. I stopped by Simon's room to coordinate our hour of departure. He seemed genuinely happy to see me and gave me a map, just in case we got separated. He asked how Brenda was feeling which made me think he knew about what had happened. I said she was resting up for the big day. He smiled,

"I'll bet the little twat is."

We waited in our car outside the campsite gates. Simon showed up about 15 minutes later in an old VW camper painted blue with a peace sign on the side. He was very cordial and had bought us two hot coffees. Jamie and his Austrian girlfriend, Sophia, were seated inside and waved at us. The girlfriend gave me a big wink. Brenda noticed, but she made no comment.

We followed Simon over hill and dale. Punta was about 30 kilometers away. We passed lots of pine trees and small farms. We had to slow down for some peasant farmers in front of us in a horse drawn cart. I noticed that their wooden cart wheels were hardly round, it looked like Fred Flintstone had built the rig.

While we followed slowly behind them, the guy in the back of the cart stood up, purposefully opened his pants, took out his uncut hairy cock and pissed a strong stream into the road in our direction. Eventually the driver pulled into a field and he saluted us by urinating off the side of the cart as we passed. It seemed the locals were eager to show off their artillery.

"Nice dick," said Brenda, who observed the first peasant's pee stream with the professional demeanor of a urologist,

"Should we go back?"

"No, of course not Brenda," I sped up. I guessed she was getting interested in country peasant dick. "Forget the native's cock. Maybe today you'll get fucked by Jamie's big prick?"

She smiled thoughtfully,

"I sure hope so."

We followed Simon's VW into the entrance at the Punta Cross Nudist Camp and paid for a day's admission. We drove into a gravel parking lot not far from the beach. Simon had brought lunch for all of us and a few old canvas folding beach chairs. Sophia went to grab one of the chairs but I told her I'd carry it. She smiled.

"My God, she had perfect white teeth," I thought.

Jamie and I carried the stuff onto the beach. It wasn't as nice as Koversada, less sandy and filled with lots of small sharp rocks.

"Make sure you wear your shoes if you go down to the beach," said Simon, "and watch out for jellyfish, they can burn if you step on them."

Off to the right, a noisy gang of swingers were busy playing volleyball. From their happy faces and bare genitals one would think they were staying at the Taj Mahal, not the one in Atlantic City, but the real one in India. Tits and dicks were flying and Brenda had her eye on every cock on the playing field, while she searched out the larger "hoses". I knew these were all just a curiosity, looky-loo cocks to Brenda. The one super duper penis she really wanted jammed in her snatch was Jamie's 13 incher.

GUNTHER GREETS US

While we were setting up, one of the first people we spoke too was a fat German with the largest testicles I'd ever seen. He came up and greeted us. He shook Simon's hand. Simon introduced us and asked Gunther if the sex was good this year.

"Ya, the people are still fucking all over the place. Me mit my herniated big balls is too ugly for the vim-men," he said in his heavy accent.

Brenda took him by the hand and said,

"I think your balls are just wonderful. I would just love to have them rubbing against me."

Gunter got a big smile on his face,

"You don't think my fat cock and big balls are ugly?"

"Let's go down to the water's edge," interrupted Simon.

Jamie and I, with Sophia followed Simon in the direction of the blue pounding surf. After a few minutes I realized Brenda and Gunther were no longer with us, they had disappeared. They reappeared about 25 minutes later.

"We thought the two of you were following us," said Simon.

Gunter had a big smile and looked a little sweatier than before.

"Dis nice lady, she let me be with her," said Gunther. "She said my cock and balls was pretty so we do fucky back under a tree."

Sophia looked up at that comment and frowned, then she looked at me and I raised my hand as if to say, "What did I expect from my slutty wife."

"I think Gunther is splendid," said Brenda, " I'm honored to have had his cock inside me. And those big balls, they are like a trigger. When we were fucking I gave them a squeeze and he came all over me."

"I not have sex for a while," said Gunther, "lots of sperm saved up."

"How nice," I said, giving Brenda a quizzical look.

"Having a gay husband," said Brenda, "I have to get sex when I can."

"Ya, your husband is gay?" said Gunther.

"No, I am not."

"Don't pick on him," said Sophia.

"He has a problem admitting who he really is," said Simon, "but we are working on it."

"I promised to let him suck my dick," said Jamie.

"Please stop it Jamie," said Sophia.

"Oh yeah," I said, "I almost forgot, I'm really looking forward to that but I'll probably gag all over it."

"Ya, dats what happens. But not today. I have to be in 'Big Dick Contest.' Excuse me, I go to register now," and off he ran.

Brenda went over to a shower on the beach, stood on the wooden planks and rinsed away any sign of Gunter's sperm, whose white cloudy puddles stained the planks.

OH THAT MAGIC PUSSY

Fortunately the weather was warm, although it was beginning to get overcast. The sun was not beating down on us, a good omen for the staging of the monster cock contest. In the distance were dark clouds but the wind was so weak they hardly moved at all. Around 1 o'clock the contest for the biggest dick was to be held. Of course, our friend Jamie had already left to register. The rest of us made our way over to the area where the contest was to be held.

We still had an hour to wait for the contest to start. Brenda and Simon wandered off again. I wondered if she was blowing him but knowing Simon preferred men, I figured no. Since Jamie was no longer with us, Sophia came over and took me by the hand.

"We have an hour to wait. Very boring dis stupid contest. I ask Jamie not to do it but he loves to show off his big dick."

"Yeah, my wife seems to have fallen in love with it. Not with Jamie, but with his dick."

"Would you like to try my magic pussy, we have time now Mr. Gay Man."

"Just call me Keith, yes Sophia, I think this would be a good time and I could get one up on Jamie as well."

"I don't understand 'one up,'" said the Austrian."

"I mean I sense he is a little jealous and wouldn't want us to have sex."

"Ya, but he has no trouble fucking lots of the girls here."

"I looked at her. As handsome as Jamie was, she was certainly his equal. She was probably 5 foot 10 inches or whatever that translates in meters. At least an inch taller than me. Her long flowing blond hair rustled as the wind picked up. Her lips were thin but naturally red. Her chin was strong but feminine. Her breasts were erect. I wasn't sure if they were natural or cosmetically enhanced, but there were no signs of breast surgery scars.

Both her breasts were of equal size, large, fully round and erect. Her nipples were not too small nor too large. As I held her soft hand, I thought her tits looked wonderful. If Hefner was still alive he would have fucked her and made her a centerfold.

Her curvy hips were lovely. They parted gently to expose the intricate outline of the petals of her labia. I couldn't believe my luck. I recalled that Brenda said "Monster Cock's" girl friend wouldn't want me. I was about to prove the slut wrong.

"Come," said Sophia, pulling me by the hand.

"Let's go Mr. Gay Man, now magic pussy make you straight, after I only call you Keith."

She obviously knew the camp quite well. I followed her and we walked back about 200 yards to a clearing where there was a picnic table. Sophia sat down on the wooden bench. I stood next to her. Right away she started playing with my cock. Fortunately it responded nicely.