All Comments on 'My Sister... An Xmas Gift.'

by island_man

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 9 years ago
Rushed

It felt like I was on a train with platforms speeding by as the train got faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What happened to the Little Red Dress?

They get down to the basement and she's all dapper in her little red dress but when he starts undressing her she's suddenly wearing a shirt and a skirt? Sloppy stuff that should have jumped out on a proofread especially in such a short work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I came 8 times whilereading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Took too long

you took too long to get to the "good" part. i have good in quotes because i expected there would be a lot more fucking and less of the crap that you have. and your consequence for doing that is that i'm not even gonna vote it one star; you get no vote from me. thanks for wasting my time asshole. now i have to go find another, hopefully way better incest story then this shit to jack off to. oh, and your title is very misleading. it makes it sound like it's gonna be a good story when in reality, it is not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very good story. Please continue with more chapters. I need to know how this story ends, does he leave his lush of a wife, do brother and sister and their respective kids all end up together? I need to know

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
e

so sexy and erotic loved it because i hate it when people rush into the sex i like a good tease

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the introduction to Gary Moore

I'm very sorry to admit that I'd never heard of him. He's amazing!

I played "Still Got The Blues" while reading this story, and it made the atmosphere real. So when you get to "another story" to finish up this night, I'm sure you'll have more music to offer.

You have good taste in music!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I have read a few hundred of these stories and this one is as or more erotic than any I have read. The part about the dance was so real that I felt like I was in it.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
A beautiful and tender love affair between siblings.

Erotic and full of feelings.

Hope you continue.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

The last sentence brought it down a notch. 4*

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Hot n sexy, More please. she said there would be many more nights like this one. What happens to his marriage? Do they get together and make another baby or is there already one in the oven? Feel free to leave the anal out of it though. I have no idea what the attraction to that is when a pussy made for a cock is available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisland_man@island_man
I have been reading and writing on this site since 2005! Wow! I have recently found a stash of text files which comprise roughly 300 pages of stories... hopefully I will have time and strength to finish them! Lately, due to health problems, I had to take a step back from jot...