All Comments on 'My Older Neighbor'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent writing

You gave excellent discriptions of their feelings and teasing. It was hot. I liked the hot tub discriptions, slowly, slowly advancing little by little. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

nookybearnookybearover 14 years ago
Perfect

Yeah, I had a fantasy about a woman who lived in a bedsit in the house I was in when I was 20. She was 50 then, but hot as hell. Thanks for reawakening dreams, and letting me live out my fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Make up your mind

Its either a cunt or a vagina a cock or a penis they are either fucking or making love, you jump all over the place. The story is good but please stick to one description mind you I couldn't care less if its a cunt or a pussy so long a he gets it in

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Badly written

This was all over the place. In addition, the writing was inconsistent.<p>I think it's telling that the person who thought your writing was "excellent" spelled "description" as "discription." Guess that clues us all to the quality of his/her opinion.<p>This might have been better with a competent editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a beautiful fantasy

Your story will make me look at all older women in a new light. I'm sure they'll shine in my thoughts a prospective lovers.Thanks for all the insights. I enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best line in the story,

"Her body was absolute velvet in my hands." I'll never look at velvet the same way, AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done

Enjoy a well written "mature" story that reflects sexuality of a relationship between an older women and younger man. This was well done and exciting. Need more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Agreed with all (except that single-synapse in Oz)

This story was so incredibly fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very arousing!

Lovely story - well told and very descriptive!

Keeping writing and finnish your other stories

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
O my absolutely friggn can't believe how HOT this story is

This in beyond a doubt; one of the best, longest drawn out seductions that I've ever read. It's Erotic Coupling, Mature, First Time & Romance all rolled into one and makes others look like "5 y/o's kissing in a sandbox". The growing emotions, concerns, feelings, friendship, love taking place for over 2 years. Patience is almost my middle name, but damn!

I'm not quite sure that I can believe that there's any 62 y/o old who's breast, skin, butt, etc... would look as good as a typical 18 y/o but I haven't ever seen any of either "naked" in person. Does this mean that I don't think that she could be sexier than same; Hell NO. Raquel Welch, Cindy Crawford, Greer Garson, Deborah Kerr, Audrey Hepburn; those are a few well known names that prove it! Many 18 y/o's come across as sluts; this woman comes across as a true, genuine, classy lady.

I love that her younger sister is rooting for them; as are most of the readers.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

DKP

added to my All-Tine Fav bookmarks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
standing ovation. truly beautiful

Perfect. Its the only thing that comes to mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

I happened to come across this after I walked pass my neighbor and saw her huge tits and came home to search for fantasy stories and I fapped furiously and blew a nut so fucking hard. Fucking awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exceptional

What an exceptionally well -written piece of erotica this is! The slow build-up was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anticipation, anticipation is making me wait...

Great buildup, though it's hard to believe a 29-year-old would have that much patience. And, yes, a woman over 60 can be that perfect. My wife is now 70 and still has creamy soft skin; a beautiful face; and an amazing, firm hourglass figure featuring perfect C breasts with zero sag. Best of all, she subtly radiates that she loves to fuck and is really good at it. Young men eye her all the time, which only makes me desire her more, and I've told her that if she finds one she particularly wants I'll give her a hall pass. She hasn't felt the need to accept the offer yet but likes knowing it would lead me to take her even more passionately than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really good story!

I really enjoyed this story. It's really well developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous