All Comments on 'My Newly Nudist Twin Sister Ch. 02'

by Carlton9000

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CindyforsinCindyforsinalmost 5 years ago
Good story

I'm enjoying the series and looking forward to more.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
More please

I think they are heading for a real romance. Just the two of them and he has to cum in her pussy soon. We might even make a baby.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
enjoyable story

i'm enjoying it a lot. the last page and a half were very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
3 Because...

Sure they finally did it but the threesome was first. Also the threesome was hot, well written, erotic. The incest was meh. Like them doing it was not a big deal. Basically the 3some ruined the incest or made it less hot anyway. I don't like group lesbian stuff too much, & I dislike anal but I notice when it's done better than the straight sex. Did you decide you didn't really want to write an incest story?

sabra16023sabra16023almost 5 years ago
Has to be Continued

You have me trapped in the story. Please keep going. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Love the gradual progression of sex acts. Nice writing style.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoealmost 5 years ago
Freaking awesome series!

I am really enjoying this storyline, thank you.

HOWEVER SIR, I take umbrage at your "scornful" disdain of Amy using a "paper" map! Disgraceful sir, have you not seen Terminator? When Skynet takes over map readers will be in high demand! Scoff then, good sir!

Keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Five stars

Very well written. I hope that we will be able to read more of the twins' sexual adventures in the near future.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 5 years ago
I started with Chapter 2

I hope that doesn’t make Chapter 1, anti-climactic (so to speak). I like the objective, almost clinical intimacy. It is, in a way, Anti-Romantic, but a great way to have a story unfold slowly. Amy is in control, or she wants to feel that way. Constantly pushing the boundaries, testing, reassuring herself that she’s sexy, that David is excited by her. I would love to see Kelli again. Amy says she’s not a Lesbian, but she is a natural Domme. And Kelli is a natural submissive. They could have a different sort of Love Affair, with David at the Apex. This is my way of saying, I like Kelli and want to see more of her. I also think that putting her in a more strictly defined BDSM relationship with Amy adds dramatic tension. Especially, if Amy starts involving David in Kelli’s orgasm denials and/or punishments. David’s natural instinct would be to “rescue” Kelli from his sister. And “Rescue” is very Romantic. David’s other natural instinct would be to rebel against Amy, because no brother wants to admit he likes being told what to do by his sister. (Or does he?) David might assert occasional Dominance displays with Amy? The natural Switch Nature of David and Amy’s relationship might be fun to explore. I would like to see David and Amy in a semi-stable Troika with Kelli. I would also like to see a three-some or four-some with another guy. I would like David to be as open to exploring with Amy’s “boy-toy” as she was with Kelli. Or, I would at least like to see David’s inability or unwillingness to go down that road openly and honestly explored, not just cast aside with a Homophobic sneer. Would David's reluctance to include another guy be based on his Dominance and necessary jealousy, a desire to claim Amy as “MINE!”? That natural desire to claim, own, and dominate can often be confused and mixed with Love. It’s certainly Romantic. It’s also confusing. BTW, what you intentionally left out (that whole scene) was as sexy and romantic as what is there. I liked that bit. A lot! I think you can do “flashbacks” to that scene in future chapters, especially if that scene involved, Kelli! The two can refer to it in dialog.

I don’t think you need to involve the Parents sexually, not directly. Mom already knows that her kids fool around with each. And Mom is pretty obviously encouraging that. Has Mom found David’s writing? How close are Mom and Amy? Is Amy debriefing her? Mom definitely gets vicarious thrills from picturing her kids together, that’s clear. Does Mom get a reminiscent thrill, because she was sexually (or is) sexually involved with one or more of her siblings or cousins? Dad doesn’t know. Keep it that way. Secrets are sexy. And maintaining secrets creates a natural dramatic tension in the story.

Nothing should be easy. A Quad relationship is not as stable as a Troika. A splintering Quad would be a natural way to move Kelli out of the story, or create space and tension between Amy and David.

Amy is going to try to peg David, just to provide balance. I don’t know what David’s reaction to that will be to that. Obviously David and Amy will double-fuck Kelli (if she returns to the story). I think Kelli should return to the story, chasing Amy (not David, at least not directly). David will need to explore why that makes him uneasy, both angers and excites him. Is David jealous that Kelli seemingly prefers Amy, or that Amy “prefers” Kelli?

There is a lot more to explore in Chapter 3 (or beyond) than just adding more and more kink to the story. Don’t rush to get Amy pregnant by David. Don’t rush to sexually involve Mom and/or Dad. Bring back Kelli, at least by phone or video-conference.

Have fun. When it stops being fun, take a break and move on t the next story,

Good luck.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 5 years ago
Great progression

This story is progressing perfectly.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Hell of a story, I loved the slow build up to them finally having intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT!!!

Looking forward to chapter 3! I came so hard reading this - wish I had the opportunity to have a sexual relationship with my sister!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The story has an interesting progression. However, the threesome felt out-of-place in this context.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
I do hope there will be a chapter 3 ?

This is too good to finish here.

I just wonder how many others reading this wish they had a sister like Amy ?

Rapier

bigdicktexanbigdicktexanabout 4 years ago

Amazing, absolutely loved it. Ready for more. Was hard the whole time. When is chapter 3 going to be done. I am more than ready for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good God, I love the slow teasing of the buildup.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

That was a great series. It was erotic. Thanks for writing it. ;-p

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic. Love the slow build. One of my best reads on the site over the years. Wow!

boat8boat82 months ago

Such a beautiful, warm story. The love, the intimacy, the deep connection. Wish we all had someone like that in our life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous