All Comments on 'My New Mother-in-Law'

by Nettles7069

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

That was a delightful read, thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Almost great!

What is this obsession for fucking up the ass?? That hole is used for shitting through, you have a perfectly good cunt to use!

Other than that, a great story....

miniacminiacover 14 years ago
Hot, sweaty, and dirty

What a fantastic combination. Great story.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Loving Darling's Mom

This is a solidly sexy romantic interlude. The young fellow's sex life is going to get a bit busy and complicated with both mom and daughter. I like the lovers and the plot. But it's kind of been there, done that -- been there, read that. We don't find out what's wrong with the lady's husband except that he's the world's dullest sex partner.

Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsover 14 years ago
Anyone for Dubed Porn?

I liked the story, It had it's VERY god points, but Your dialogue was bordering on awful at times. It was like listening to a badly dubed foreign porn flick. Very off putting at times.

mark2ringsmark2ringsover 14 years ago
loved it

Great story .. love all the lingerie descriptions

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Please continue the story

Is Esther fucking her father? That would be so hot. Thanks for the very hot and erotic sexual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sex with your mother-in-law

Can be a great adventure and the danger 0f discovery involved adds immeasureably to the pleasure. But it's really not incest in the strict sense of the word. But it's just as much fun. And maybe even more dangerous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous