My Neighbor is a Slave Trader Pt. 01

Story Info
He was watching us. I knew it when he kidnapped us.
2.2k words
4.18
13.2k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four years ago I moved into a series of apartments with my boyfriend.

Oh, my sweet, beautiful, strapping boyfriend! Tall, fair complexion, perfectly trimmed black beard that matched the black color of his perfectly trimmed hair.

I was finishing my medical studies at the most renowned university in town. I hung out with my college friends, visited my mom every week, went to the gym, everything was perfect... Until that night.

The summer vacations had started a week ago. The sun was shining every day. The heat was intense. I decided to invite 4 of my best friends to the apartments to go to the pool, it used to be customary to spend the weekends at the house of one of us and have pool parties. Any excuse was a good one to get together and drink alcohol, dance and talk about life.

They arrived. They knocked on the door. I went out to open the door. I greeted them all with two kisses on the cheeks and a hello. As the last of my friends entered my apartment, I watched as one of my neighbors, the one who lived next door, came out of his apartment. I noticed him glancing at me out of the corner of his eye, but he kept walking. Within 3 seconds of closing the door, I had forgotten him.

We were at my apartment talking for two hours. We had a few beers and talked. I was wearing a white crop top, with a denim mini short, with nothing on my feet. Underneath the crop top and mini shorts I was wearing a white bikini.

After a while, we decided to go down to the pool, after all, that's what we had gathered for. When we got to the pool area, we started to put our stuff down on one of the nearby tables. The guys took off their shirts and started swimming. Then the women started taking off the clothes they had on over their bikinis and getting into the pool. Between the noise and the girls in bikinis, I noticed how some of the men who lived in the apartments came out onto the balcony to watch my friends and me.

I took off my crop top, my breasts bounced slightly as I took it off. You could see the shape of my breasts, which were medium sized, firm, but a little saggy which were perfectly supported by my bikini top which in turn, perfectly covered my nipples, preventing them from showing through. I timidly undid the buttons of my minishort. Then I tried to pull them down. I had to use a little more force because I couldn't get them off due to the size of my ass (I guess the glute workout at the gym was paying off). And there I was, with my ass in the air, covered only by my bikini bottoms. Finally I was alone with my bikini, my body was perfectly visible, with a slight and shy curve at the waist, appealing to the eye. It's not the perfect body, I'm not a supermodel, but when you see it you know it's a body you want to fuck.

I got into the pool. And time passed. At times I felt that someone was watching me. But there was no one around, I thought it was one of the neighbors, who had come out to watch and enjoy the view. I had felt it before, but it was always the same. There was no one watching me (or so I thought). You stop thinking about it after a few minutes, as you go back to chatting and drinking with your friends.

The night came. The party was ending. One of my friends told me that she had forgotten her charger in my apartment, I told her that I was going to look for it, she told me that she was coming with me, I replied that it was not necessary, not to worry. As I walked back to the apartments, I pressed the button to go to the floor where my apartment was. As I was waiting for the elevator to come down, the neighbor I saw earlier stood next to me.

- "Waiting for the elevator?" he asked me.

I internally panicked, as I was unprepared.

- "Huh?", yes. Yes, it's coming down." I replied and smiled.

- "Good." She smiled looking into my eyes. Even though she was in a bikini, she kept her gaze on my eyes.

The elevator arrived. We both got in, he let me in first, I'd bet he saw my ass as soon as his back was turned to me.

- "How was the party?" He asked.

- "It was good." I answered.

After my words silence was the protagonist. He didn't look at me, but I felt he did. He kept his distance, but I felt he was very close to me. I was so distracted and a little high on alcohol. I hadn't noticed he had a bag in his hand.

- "Did you go out shopping?" I asked.

-Yes, some things for my work. He replied.

The elevated one arrived on the floor of our apartments. He let me go first.

- "Have a fun and nice night." He said as he left for his apartment, waving goodbye and smiling at me.

- "Likewise." I smiled shyly.

I took the charger and left my apartment. I went back to where my friends and boyfriend were. My friends packed up their stuff, changed, said goodbye to me and my boyfriend and left, the night is usually dangerous nowadays, I didn't want them to go home so late, you're supposed to be safe at home, right?

My boyfriend and I went back to the pool and stayed a while longer. We kissed passionately, he kissed around my lips, during the kiss he stuck his tongue in my mouth. We drank some more alcohol. He grabbed my ass. I kissed his neck. I masturbated him for a few seconds while we were in the pool. He bit my nipple biting my bikini.

-I said, "Unless you want some neighbor to videotape us and expose us, we're going to have to slow down, honey." I said in her ear as I laughed.

We laughed and kept kissing.

-Go back to the apartment, I'll go buy some things at the store for the night, love." He said in my ear as I tried to kiss him and grabbed my ass.

-I let you go if you promise to come back, handsome. I replied

- "Do you think I'd let all this go?". He replied as he put his index finger on my lips and ran it all over my body, very slowly going down my neck, the contours of my breasts and my pussy.

I smiled. I got out of the pool. I grabbed all our stuff. And I went back to the elevators. I got on the elevator and pushed the button to go to the floor of my apartment. The door opened. I got out of the elevator. I had a lot of things in my hands. Towels, my clothes, a small speaker, the leftover beers, my apartment keys, and my phone. I dropped my phone. Three seconds after it fell, a door opened.

-I heard a noise, are you okay?" said the neighbor I had spoken to earlier.

- "Yeah, yeah, I just dropped my phone, I thought I could take it all with me." I replied as I put my things down on the floor.

-Let me help you. Please." He commented as he approached me.

He picked up the beers I had left on the floor, as well as the horn and towels.

-Let me help you with these so you can open the door. He said.

-Thank you, that's very kind. I replied as I put the key in the lock to open the door. "Come in, leave the things on the table, sorry for the inconvenience."

The neighbor entered my apartment. Observing everything. He left the things on the table as I told him.

- Thanks again," I said with a smile.

He walked past me to get out of my apartment. Just as he reached my side, he grabbed my mouth with both hands and a lot of force. I reflexively tried to pull them away from my mouth.

- Mmmmphhh mhppp.... I couldn't speak properly.

- "Shut up or it will be worse." He replied as he pressed my mouth with his hands. "You will do what I tell you if you don't want this to end badly, right now you are in a state of alert, but you must understand that if you don't do what I order you will regret it." He said in my ear. "Stop struggling, I don't want to hurt you".

I did as he ordered. He removed one of his hands from my mouth and took both my arms, passing them behind my back and holding them with his hand. He went to the door and closed it with his foot in a way that didn't make much noise.

-"I repeat, don't do stupid things, I can hurt you a lot, understand the position you are in". He said aggressively as he led me to the couch in the living room.

He pulled a pair of ropes out of the back pocket of his pants, which were well hidden. He put me face down on the couch, resting his knee on my back.

-I'll take my hand out of your mouth, but if you scream or call for help I swear I'll kill you, you can complicate my escape by alerting people, but I swear you won't live to tell the tale, you won't win if you do that, don't do anything stupid, got it? Not a single noise, not a single scream, not a single word."

I nodded my head. He took his hand from my mouth, held me face down on the couch, not letting go of my arms. I felt him put strips and strips of rope around my wrist in tight knots. I didn't make a sound. My breathing was agitated. I felt more ropes on my skin, now below my elbows. I was completely immobilized with my arms behind my back.

- Good. You are behaving well. I hope you keep it up for your own good."

He grabs my shoulders and lifts me up. He leaves me sitting on the couch. My hair was messy. He smoothes it down with his fingers.

- "You're beautiful." He said as he looked at me without letting go of my shoulders. And he fix my hair.

He pulled out more strings from the other back pocket of his pants. He started tying my big toes, ankles and knees. It took him about five minutes to completely tie my lower extremities. He seemed to have practice at this. The knots were tight, I had little space to move.

"The fact that you haven't said a word in all this time speaks highly of you. I'm glad you're smart." He said as he finished tying the last knot.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to my feet. Then he carried me. It was not very difficult for him. He was stocky, and I was very short. He carried me to my room. He started looking through my underwear drawers. He took one of my clean panties.

-He said, "I usually wear used and dirty panties. But that's because they never shut the fuck up, I told you if you behave yourself you will be rewarded." He said as he took my clean panties towards my mouth. "Open your mouth." I didn't want to open it.

- "You want me to go get a dirty one? Don't ruin your reward." He held my nose with two of his fingers. I couldn't breathe. I gave in and opened my mouth, he pulled my panties in and then covered my mouth with his hand. "If you drop the panties from your mouth, I will hit you so hard in your pretty little mouth that you won't be able to open it for a long time, got it?"

I nodded my head. He removed his hand from my mouth. I kept my mouth closed so my panties wouldn't fall down.

- "Good". He pulled out duct tape he had tucked into his pants. "Yes. It's uncomfortable to have it there, but it's the best thing to keep the evidence out." He pulled out 6 strips of tape that perfectly covered my cheeks from end to end. He put them on me one at a time, slowly, running his fingers over the piece of tape to confirm they were securely fastened. "You're confused and you're going through a lot right now," he told me as he placed another piece of tape. "I'll explain it all to you." He said as he placed another piece of tape in my mouth. "If you'll be good, sure.": He placed another piece of tape in my mouth. "But if there's anything you need to know." He said as he placed the second to last piece of tape. "It's that you're mine." He finished as he placed the last piece of tape my mouth.