My Mother, The Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Live cam shows?"

She was clearly embarrassed, red as a beet, but she looked me in the eye.

"Solo masturbation, vibrators, dildos, etcetera." Her eyes watered slightly and her voice wavered. "Mostly it is just conversation with lonely men, guy that are stationed far from their families, or divorced."

I pondered that for a moment. "Naked."

"Um, yeah, uh...naked."

"What do you do while naked?"

She sighed low and long.

"Almost whatever they want, really, save for anal play or bathroom stuff."

Surprisingly, although I was shocked, I wasn't pissed, or galled.

"Beats the Hell out of hookin'."

We both laughed uproariously. I gave her a kiss and got up to leave, telling her that I was glad that she shared that with me, but she should not have hidden it. She stopped me as I got to the door.

"Honey?"

"Oui, maman?"

"I am glad that you know, and more important, that you don't think less of me for it."

I really never looked at her the same way again. I mean, I knew that she was my mother, but I really looked at her now like a guy would look at an amazingly hot woman that happened to be living down the hall from him. I paid attention to her when she was sitting on the couch, wearing her cute horn rimmed glasses while reading a book, her bare feet daintily crossed and bouncing in time to an internal beat. The way that her narrow ankles arced up to her muscular calves, the sweep of her thigh muscles, her small, tight ass, the flatness of her belly, the enormity of her tits, her sexy lips, her large feline eyes, the way that her nearly perfect hair framed her pretty face and fell around her tan shoulders. I do believe that I was in love with my mother.

In retrospect, her mannerisms towards me changed as well. I came home from school one day and she was in the kitchen, basically naked save for a small thong, her left arm draped over her left breast and cupping her right, talking on her cell phone. I stared at her in wide eyed wonder as she saw my expression and giggled, telling the other party on the phone that her handsome, studly son had just come home. She kissed me and sashayed back into her office without missing a beat.

I had literally been walking around our house with a constant hard on for the last few months that I had known of what she did for a living. I swore that she was doing what she could do to let me see her too. It was all that I could do to not jump on her, for real.

The weather grew warm and I came home from shooting hoops with Nathan and mom was tanning herself on our patio, topless of course. She called me to apply lotion to her back and I oh so merrily obliged. She was laying face down, her abundant sweater meat spilling out from ribcage. She had rolled down the thong bikini bottom so that the top inch or so of her crack was exposed.

"Start down by my feet; I don't want to have to do them later, sweetheart."

I paused for a long while, trying to generate saliva in my throat. I squirted a generous amount of baby oil in my hands and began to work her calves up to the back of her knees, taking my sweet time, giving her more of a massage then just applying tanning accelerator, my cock ached, it was so hard.

I liberally applied the oil to her firm thighs, staring at her ass while I did so, wondering if I should just grab those cheeks and go, or skip them altogether. My dick spoke for me as I started, palms down, right where her buttocks met her thighs and pushed down firmly; moving my hands up and over her tight ass close to where her green thong vanished into her nether area, then arced out, left hand counter, right hand clockwise. Mom said nothing, so this go around; I gripped more butt cheek and spread them apart a little bit more, exposing just the tiniest bit of her sphincter.

"WHOA, Hot Rod!" Mom giggled, "Don't get too frisky, what will the neighbors think?"

I was super embarrassed.

"So-sorry, Mama."

I had pushed the strap of her thong pretty far up on her hips by stroking her butt before, so I resumed the massage by gently rolling them back down her glutes again, admittedly lower than where she had them before.

Mom was prone, face down on a chaise lounge chair, wearing only a tiny thong, and I was sitting next to her left side, right leg tucked under me, left leg at a forty five degree angle to the lounge chair, and I was clad only in a pair of basketball shorts. I was fascinated by her butt crack and her lower back, which had teeny little bleached out hairs adorning it, my cock was so fucking hard, and I was relishing rubbing the slick baby oil into the supple skin of her lower back and upper globe area. I didn't know how long she had been looking at me, but at some point, she had propped herself onto her elbows and was looking back at me, well, my groin, I would say.

I finally realized that she was looking at me, met her eyes and we both smiled as her eyes trailed down and she plopped her head back down again. I looked down at my crotch and my rod was poking misshapenly against the thin fabric, clearly outlining my head. Mom sighed loudly as she laid her head back down, closing her eyes.

"Ohhhhh, Dax! That is so good!"

I was agog with lust as I continued up her back, applying the oil to her back, starting at the indenture of her spine with the pads of my thumbs and pushing hard up her back towards her neck, then flaying out onto her shoulders. The motion of her twisting her hair around and laying it over her shoulder as to not get oil in it was so erotic, I nearly came right there. It didn't help that she would elicit a moan every now and again, causing my pulsating cock to twitch. I looked down at my crotch and noticed a rather large wet spot where the head of my penis was; I would die if she saw that.

I tried to get as brazen as possible, allowing my hands to go underneath her onto her stomach, and then flare out as they approached her breasts, yet my fingers would brush the forbidden flesh, barely at first, then more and more of the finger as I made revolution after revolution.

"Hey, Daxie," mom giggled, "watch the hands!"

My heart leapt into my chest, I knew what I was doing, yet I still was embarrassed by being busted, I mumbled an apology, and bounded up from the chair and raced up to my room, slamming my door behind me.

I ripped off my shorts, and right there, in the middle of my room, grabbed and jerked my cock only two strokes before I ripped off a knee weakening orgasm, shooting a huge load right into the shorts that I had just doffed.

I was shaking like a leaf as I cleaned my spunk from my still rigid cock; there came a tapping at my door.

"Dax, honey are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, mom, all is well!" I lied to the door.

"Open up." She commanded.

I scrambled for another pair of shorts, hiding my soggy ones under my bed.

I slowly opened my door, and there she was, still clad in her green thong, but she had pulled on a gray t-back tank top that barely covered her buxom breasts, a generous portion of her globes were exposed on either side of the material and a liberal section of cleavage was exposed as well. The scoop arm holes went to the bottom of her rib cage, so her breasts were more or less just out there for me to see. I was mesmerized.

She sat on my bed and tucked her legs up under her so that it looked as if she was nude from the waist down, not helping me keep my growing erection down. I know that she had noticed my change of clothing, yet she did not mention it.

"You have been acting strange the last little while, Dax, what is going on with you?"

I fumbled for words, thinking carefully. She and I had always shared a very amenable relationship where we could speak openly towards each other, and I figured that I would just tell her, and hope that she wouldn't think that I was a pervert, or worse, that she would think ill towards me.

"Well, uh, I have found it rather hard to, uh, not, um, notice you, mom. I mean, I know that you are my mom, and it is wrong for me to do so, but...I can't help it. You are fucking hot, mom. Truthfully, I love the way that you dress when you are around the house, I am your son, but I am still a man, and I absolutely know that you know that I am as well. You have GOT to know what that does to a guy, mom. Even the most naïve woman in the land must know that when she walks around a guy with barely even a thong on, showing off her tits, that the guy is going to look, and um...be aroused. And I am mom. I get aroused. I think about you in situations where a son should not be thinking about his mother."

I sat there, red as a brick from being mortified, and she just looked at me, stone faced, for so long it was almost unbearable. I didn't know if she was furious, of if she was weighing her words.

"Dax. I am so sorry, I really am. I didn't mean to do that to you." She laughed, and then looked away. "What am I saying? I did know what I was doing."

Puzzled, I narrowed my eyes, staring into her eyes.

"Yes, Dax, I did know the reaction that I hoped that I would get, and Lord help me, I didn't get it."

"What do you mean, hoped to get?"

"Please forgive me son, but you think that I am so gorgeous, I think the same of you! I hoped that by being as free as I was that...that, um, I could seduce you or better yet, you seduce me."

I just sat there staring, agape. My mom wanted me?

"What...me?"

"Sick and twisted, I know, me lusting after my own son."

I was flabbergasted, and my mind was whirling. I knew that it was wrong, however, I didn't care. I wanted to go to her now, but I felt that I would be rebuffed. I cleared my throat; my head was spinning, thoughts and ideas racing in all directions throughout my brain.

"Did you know that consensual incest is legal in China, the Ivory Coast, Israel, the Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Turkey, and yes, even France." I stated. "That Switzerland has a proposition to make it legal? Consanguineous relationships are preferential in Africa and the Middle East, and that certain areas of Pakistan believe that it keeps the blood lines pure. Ancient Romans regularly consorted with their family, even though it was made illegal at one point..."

Mom sniggered. "I swear that sometimes you are too smart for your own good, or you are just a wealth of useless information. I love you, son."

She got up from my bed, her pendulous breasts swaying to and fro, dangerously close to popping out of her tank, yet not doing so; I couldn't take my eyes off of them. She gave me a hug, me reaching up to wrap my arms around her, pressing her mounds into my upper chest, causing my one track minded penis to leap to its full length.

The hug lingered for some time, with no complaint from me, surprisingly, she lightly took my earlobe between her teeth, gasping in my ear as she reached down and gripped my swollen member. I held my breath as she lightly squeezed and palpitated my hard on.

"It's big, Dax."

I could only muster a 'deer in the headlights' look as I realized that this was going to happen.

Mom knelt between my legs, pushing them apart and reaching for the waist band of my tented shorts and pulling them down. I lifted my ass off of the chair, allowing my only stitch of clothing to be removed from my body, my cock slapping back against my lower stomach. I am in good shape, and I know that I have a good sized tool, but I momentarily wasn't sure if that would be good for her.

"Oh, my!" She said, tracing my length with a lone fingernail from my balls up to my glans before gripping it in her warm hand and pulling it to where it was upright in her hand. "Had I known that it was this big, I would not have waited for you to make a move!"

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I could feel her hot breath on my nut sack. I felt a swipe of her tongue on my boys as she slid her hand up and down my shaft ever so slowly.

"Don't cum in my mouth!" She said as I saw those magnificent lips engulf my raging rod.

I was so turned on that she barely made more than a few bobs up and down my member before I felt the rush of semen hurtling up my shaft.

"Dammit! Oh, mom!" I bellowed.

She pulled off of my throbbing stick with a quickness, nestling back on her haunches as she began jacking me off hard and fast.

The first volley flew far over her shoulder and I could barely hear her shouting encouragement to me through the roaring in my ears as she popped back up, pointing my spewing cock towards her cleavage. Nonetheless, she still winced as I hit her in the chin with a stream of cream, painting her chest with my choad. She pinched the head of my cock with her thumb and forefinger, churning out a final dollop of baby batter that she squeezed off and wiped on her shirt.

She rose and kissed me on the cheek.

"I need to go shower to get this oil and cum off of me. Get a towel and join me."

She left and I just sat there, not believing what had just happened. Her last sentence to me was enough to get me going again.

Nervously, and on legs that I didn't trust to get me there, I approached the running shower. Mom's bathroom had a huge stand up shower with a wide bench on the side away from the dual shower heads that has a clear glass door, yet the steam build up was enough that I could only make out her silhouetted form. I opened the door and stepped over the threshold, the burgeoning artist in my running a dialogue in my brain.

Mom was even more exquisite than I could have imagined, even with her back to me, the spray of the shower was so hot that her skin was pink. I just gazed at her, staring at her little ass as my cock didn't swell, but expanded in an instant.

"Honey," She said from what seemed to be a distance of miles, "soap up that sponge and wash mommy's back?"

I drooled as I did as she commanded until she finally turned to me, exposing herself to me for the first time; she was excruciatingly beautiful at that precise moment. Her large breasts had a slight sag and were capped by areola that was a mulberry in color and no more than the width of a $.50 piece, her nipples were nice and hard, long rubbery tips that were surrounded by smaller bumps. She was totally shaved below, with a sliver of a meat curtain hanging from her otherwise closed pussy.

She had soaped up her hands and proceeded to wash my neck, then down to my shoulders and over my chest, tweaking my nipples between her fingers, causing me to gasp out loud. She took my hard cock in my hands and liberally soaped it, my balls and around to my anus, pausing to run her fingers over my sphincter, once again causing me to gasp.

I returned the favor, washing her with a sponge, brushing the roughness over her sensitive nipples and down over her stomach, I ran my middle finger through her furrow, feeling her wetness and listening to mom struggle for breath as I slid my finger over her clitoris.

I knelt down in front of her and she squealed with delight as she thrust her foot on the bench behind us, giving me complete access to her womanhood. She ground down against me as I literally inhaled her whole vagina into my mouth, allowing my tongue to investigate the channel between her puffed labia.

I concentrated on trying to make her cum, which she did almost as quickly as I did, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it hard into her cunt, grinding against my face and wailing like a Banshee. I did not disembark from her vagina; I just maintained my tongue fuck as she continued to grind against me, riding the wave of an intense, long orgasm. As she came down, I pushed her forward to where her breasts were mashed against her shower wall and spread her cheeks wide and ensued licking and sucking her tight pink ass ring.

She panted, "My big boy has done THAT before! I can't believe how hard you made me cum!"

I was delighted to hear that as I stood behind her and nuzzled her neck and licked at her ears as I took her breasts in my hand, feeling their heft and tweaking her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, pulling them outwards. I sawed my cock back and forth between her sexy butt cheeks.

"It's been a long time, Dax." Mom wheezed. "Go easy."

She bent over enticingly, first revealing the cute dimples in the small of her back, then the chunky lips of her fat pussy. I gripped the base of my erection and ran my head through her labia, eliciting a sharp inhalation of breath, Mom looked back at me, hair wet and hanging in her face, lower lip sucked into her mouth. If I had not nutted twice in the last half hour, I know that look would have caused me to spew in an instant.

"Ohhhh...please, slow baby, mommy hasn't been fucked in a long time..."

I watched as my thick mushroom head popped into her honey hole, and then the prominent vein that ran along the top of my shaft was swallowed by her greedy cunt. Finally, I was buried in her, all the way to the root.

She matched me stroke for stroke, rotating her hips when I was buried in her, giving me as much pleasure as I hoped that I was giving her.

Mom babbled to me in French, which was incredibly erotic, I knew that I was close, I wanted to hold out until I could make her cum, I gripped her hip with my right hand and reached up and seized her left trapezius and began slamming into her like a jackhammer, mom ferally flailing her head, screaming at the top of her lungs, brutishly polishing her engorged clitoris, a wicked orgasm coursing through her body.

"DDDDDDDAAAAAAAXXXXXX!!!! Never stop fucking meeeeeee!"

"Oh, mom, I'm gonna cum!"

"Not in me, don't finish inside!"

Not without great effort, I pulled out and erupted onto her lower back, groaning with the force of my orgasm.

Mom turned and kissed me deeply, breathing like a runaway freight train.

Later, mom came downstairs as I was watching TV.

"Want to go grab some dinner, hon?"

"Yeah, I'm starving!"

Wordlessly, we got onto the elevator; I pushed the button for the parking garage and stood back, shoulder to shoulder with my new lover. She reached over and interlaced her fingers with mine, squeezing my hand tightly.

"If you keep what happened between us," mom smiled, "I would love to do that again, maybe I would even go on the pill for you."

"My lips are sealed, Mommy dear, my lips are sealed!"

12