All Comments on 'My Mother, The Babe'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

First class story, this has lots of potential. Hope he continues to fuck his Mum hard and cum deep in her greedy cunt, maybe even breed the bitch!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Very erotic

Although short, it really explained the characters and the relationship, and really did it justice.

Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SEXY-LENT

I loved this story, and hope that you continue with this story. Also, I hope that there's no one else included in this mom-son sexy story. 5 stars

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
good one

i enjoyed it much

so true sounding

and hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Terrific Sinful Tale

Great writing, pretty near flawless, grest self editing. The sex was very hot and reasonable. Pretty well as good as it gets. Thanks for a great read.

Julius

dirt043dirt043about 13 years ago
AWESOME

Great story so beliveable !!! Hopefully there will be more >

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Small Error.

Gym, You forgot to mention the name of clementinas web page. I'll wait for next time for you to give it out. Great read, great story line.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good start

Hopefully the author will continue with this fine story. Very erotic and with good character foundation makes for a very believable and life like story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
NYCE

PREGGOS pleaze!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
two pages to come

I liked this story. I wonder what goes on in the mind of the women I see on all these web pages. Are they doing it to make a living? Would they do it for nothing? Are they being forced or doing it freely?

The thing that I do not like is the fact that the author always has the mother being beautiful and the son always has a large penis. They are always staring at each other and individually masturbating for the first page of a two page story and masturbating for the first, second and even the third page of a many paged story.

Each wants the other but never can get any satisfaction until the end. This for some reason pisses me off.

The women are either widowed, divorced or their husbands can't service them anymore or are out of town on a business trip. But their handsome sons are there to help out.

So, why can't these sex starved mothers just go up to their sex starved sons and grab them as the son comes in the front door.

We, the reader, know that the son has been masturbating for months or even years thinking of his mother and will never say no. What son would?

In this story the son's friend intermated that he would love to fuck that mother.

As an end to this comment, one thing seems to be the same in all stories; either the mother or the son sees the other masturbating and doesn't know what to do about it. Come on! We all know what to do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

great story , would be nice to see part 2 ; include some titfucking and facials

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Definitely add some tit fucking.

And dont make it short, make a long scene out of it, if you will. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wait...

So she's willing to suck his dick, but not even let him finish in her mouth? Bitch has issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
needs a chapter 2!

Needs a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's OK but...

if you're supposed to have fluent French you would know that it's a CHAISE LONGUE, not lounge as US speakers mistakenly call it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story, and as the last comment shows...

some foolish readers will pick any nit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Wow! Well written, sexy... Aside from a few mistakes, it was awesome! Needs a chapter 2!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Smoking hot story. Though the author did most of her writing back in 2010 and 2011, she did publish something in January 2014 so she's still somewhat active. As such, I really hope she will continue on with this story as it could really use another chapter. Maybe the son joins her on her webcast.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

ive actually read this story a couple of times its really hot and i like that mom doesnt fuck everything in site for me thats a big turn off but i agree with the others it needs another chapter i hope it cums soon keep up the awesome writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice tale

I liked your tale and maybe they could have on line sex for big money. Maybe

A mask to hide who they are.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Good story

But I wished he filled her up instead of pulling out..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Ths is one of the few stories where the mother and son have a long history of open communication. Likewise, this is one of the few stories where the mutually consensual incestuous lovers have no self-doubt, self-loathing, self-recrimination, guilt and/or shame about their actions. Finally, there is no positional powerplay; no implied nor actual fear of emotional abandonment; and no fear, implied or actual, of physical abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous