All Comments on 'My Mother and Me'

by dbooth

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bad writing

try again

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
damnnnnnnnnn

i fucking loved it .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

What happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good, but

Very good story, but needs a good proof reader. YOUR means you own it, while YOU'RE means you are. To require "REINTEGRATION" means you must have become segregated. Although you may not give a "WHIT" about my comments, a person with a sharp mind is said to have great WIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yummy

Very hot story! I hope you continue with a 2nd part.

Tricia

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A hot little stroker

However I think it needs a 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i like it!

fuck the complainers, i think it was good and hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot a serviceman's dream

This is a very good story with a touch of realism to make it more believable. A lot of servicemen are probably having similar fantasies they wish would come true.

Keep up the writing with the same theme and courage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good, but...

A very good build-up, with loads of detail, that kind of ran out too quickly. A little more detail on the actual fucking had made this a 5-star story, as of now it became too brief in the end. But keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

Well done. It's damned hard to come up with something original on this subject. I enjoyed it - faults what faults??!! I especially liked the cum cleaning which I thought was very erotic and cockstirring ;-) I do have to admit that I was a little dissapointed that it finished so quickly, but I put this down to having enjoyed the story so much. Anyone that has taken the time to write an original story and then to post it for all to read should be applauded not moaned at. To those that have moaned I say that if this story was printed into a book form then yes it would be proof read but by a professional. Thank you for giving me the chance to read a story that turned me on! (sorry I went on but I dislike people that moan about other peoples efforts!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That's how all of our heroic fighting men should be welcomed back home...

...to their mother's wide spread legs and her wide open cunt! This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author. A great pity we haven't any more such stories from him. Big brawny Dan is a soldier boy who's got a REAL big load stored up in his heavy balls, and it's all for his dear old mom. His mother's wild for what her Danny-boy's got jumping in his pants, his big very stiff young prick. It's great how his mother keeps calling herself mommy, the very word exciting her boy more and more. Fuck, yeah---it's your own mommy, Dan, and that's your own mother's mommy-cunt between her legs that's just waiting to get stuffed by your big fat dick! Go ahead, soldier boy, unload your balls up where you---and your mom!---want your ropes of rich warm semen to shoot. Um, Danny? I think your mother really wants you to fuck a baby up her twat. Come on, Dan, you and your big balls can do the job real good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so so

the beginning was pretty good but the second it started with the controlling mother part it lost every thing and went down hill from there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh yea, clean up is the best

daganetdaganetabout 5 years ago

You have good writing skills. I can't wait your second story.

This story hot as hell. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better get some proofreading next time you post a story. Some examples from this one:

genially --> genuinely

contusive --> conducive

your --> you're

etc.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Loves grown deep

A logical mother can see the flattery of the soiled panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous