My Masseuse Sister and Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continued for several more minutes until Tyler pulled out of her and moved over to her side. He stood there looking down over me watching his wife continue her blowjob. I looked at Tyler, his eyes concentrating on Emily's work. I noticed his cock, which was still amazingly hard. It was shinny in the light after being soaked in my sisters juices. He had a drop of thick precum that was dangling from the tip of his penis. He was large, probably pushing 7-8 inches. I couldn't lie to myself, Tyler had a very nice cock. I could smell the aroma of my sister on him. It was a sweet slightly musty scent that made me hungry to taste her juices. Emily eased up and looked at the two of us. She gave us both a flirty look and said "relax bro, just let this all happen". I looked over at Tylers cock which was now just several inches above my face. I watched as his drop of precum fell from the tip of his penis directly down onto my bottom lip. I froze. It was very warm and seeped down into my mouth. It tasted very similar to mine, slightly sweet almost flavorless. I opened my mouth and really took in the flavor. Something came over me, and I was completely ok with this.

I was in a sexual act with my sister and her husband. I was so aroused that everything gave me pleasure. For the first time I had a feeling of freedom in my sexuality. My sister climbed on top of the massage table and straddled me. I looked up at her positioning her body over mine. She lowered herself onto my crotch pressing her pussy against my throbbing cock. It was electric. I felt her juices flow over me and down to my testicles. She slightly slid herself forward grinding her slit against my penis. She rocked her hips backward and forward against me. There was no resistance against our skin. Her pussy was providing the most perfect lubrication. I looked down and could see my penis pressed up in-between her pussy. Her lips were fully separated and spread out down the sides of my cock. It looked erotic to see her slide herself against me.

Tyler leaned forward and began to kiss Emily. His hand rested against my stomach and slipped a bit in my enormous pool of precum. This caught his attention. Tyler moved his fingers around on my stomach, soaking up all of my juices. I watched as he raised his hand to his mouth and placed his fingers inside. He looked me in the eyes as he sucked his fingers clean. Between this, and my sister pleasuring herself on my cock, I couldn't take it anymore.

I looked over at my wife. She was still resting peacefully, looking completely satisfied. I looked up at my sister. She was looking down at me and eyeing Tylers throbbing cock. She leaned down toward me relaxing her body almost completely on top of mine. Our faces were separated by several inches and in between us was her husbands cock. Emily made the first move taking the entire head of his penis in her mouth. The sound of her sucking almost sent a ringing in my ears. "Mmmm" she said, as she savored the taste of her husbands dick. Emily released him from the grip of her lips and ran her mouth down the top of his penis. This action pressed his cock down on to me, slightly parting my lips in the process. My immediate reaction was to pull away, but I was basically pinned down with nowhere to go. Then I tasted it. My sisters pussy juices were all over this cock. They were delicious.

I stretched my tongue out over my bottom lip and wrapped it around the width of his cock. I could taste my sister all over him. This sent me into a frenzy, and I needed to have more. I opened my mouth wider allowing Tyler to rest his cock between my lips. Emily continued to lick the top of his cock, but stopped when our lips met together. She let out another "mmmm" as my sister and I kissed. Our lips formed a fairly tight seal as our tongues explored each side of his cock. I felt him move, pulling his cock out slowly, and then pressing it back in. My sister made an effort to keep his cock in position as he began stroking himself across our lips. The taste of my sisters pussy was fading, and my mouth was beginning to fill up with her saliva, which was pouring down over his cock and into my mouth. Emily reached down and grabbed my dick positioning myself at the entrance of her slit. She eased back slowly maintaining pressure on Tylers cock.

I felt myself begin to enter her. She was tight. The head of my cock entered her lips but was met with resistance as the walls of her pussy were tight. I felt her press down hard onto me. My cock sort of popped into her, and she let out a moan. She relaxed her body into mine pressing herself down hard. I was now deep inside my sister. We laid in this position for about a minute allowing Tyler to continue to pleasure himself with our mouths.

Emily pushed her body up to where she was now sitting on me, with my cock buried deeply into here sweet pussy. Tylers cock was still resting on my mouth and he was desperately trying to maintain his pleasure. I opened my mouth a little wider allowing the head of his cock to enter me. I could taste more of his precum. Tyler let out a deep breath followed by a low moan. He enjoyed my mouth. The thought of him enjoying himself gave me a sense of confidence. I opened wider and moved my head down the base of his dick. I could feel him begin to fill me up, the head of his cock rubbing against the back of my throat. I ran my tongue against him trying to imagine how I like it when I receive a blowjob.

Emily began to move her hips up and down the length of my cock. She was very skilled at this allowing my cock to almost completely exit her pussy before sliding back down my shaft. Her rhythm was perfect and not once did my cock slip out of her tight hole. I felt my cock begin to tingle. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer than I already had. I concentrated my focus on Tylers cock allowing him to enter as deeply into my throat as he dared. Several times he had his entire length inside of me, pressing his balls into my cheek. I reached up and grabbed his balls giving them a gentle tug, then tickling them with my fingers. Emily increased her rhythm on my cock and added a new grinding motion to the little dance she was performing on top of me. I had never felt anything like this. She was incredible at this.

Tyler began to slow his stokes slightly and I looked up at him. He said very shyly "I am going to cum". I hadn't really considered before that Tyler would be reaching an orgasm. I had a decision to make. Would I allow him to cum in my mouth, or pull it out and inevitably let him cum all over my face? Well that decision was not left up to me. Tyler reached down grabbing the back of my head and his cock began pulsating strongly in my mouth. I felt the first blast of cum shoot into me coating the inside of my cheek. I flattened my tongue against the bottom of his cock and gave him easier access into my mouth. The second shot hit me directly in the back of my throat. I nearly choked on the amount of cum he sprayed into me. I closed my lips around him and let hims shoot load after load filling my mouth up. Tyler shuttered with pleasure as I could tell he was fairly weak in the knees. He pulled himself out leaving me with a mouthful of cum.

My sister who was working herself into a sweat by stroking my cock with her pussy, pressed her lips into mine and dove her tongue into the cum pool that I had in my mouth. At the same time she began to grind her pussy into my pelvis pleasuring her clit in the process. I allowed her to extract as much of Tylers cum from my mouth as she wanted. I could feel her pussy wrapping tighter around my cock as she grind harder. We continued our passionate cum kiss and Emily began to breath harder. I could tell she was nearing orgasm. I grabbed my sister by her hips and pressed her more firmly against me. I assisted her motion elevating my body slightly off the table. I could feel her juices multiplying, dripping down my balls and into the crack of my ass. She was climaxing and because of this, so was I. I thrusted into my sister with all of my strength and held that position firm, as she moved her hips back and forth. Emily let out a sexual scream pressing her hands into my chest in order to brace herself. Her orgasm was powerful and her pussy began to pulsate, milking my cock. This was an incredible feeling. A wave of pleasure crashed over me, and I felt my cock explode inside of her. I could feel as jet after jet of hot cum shot into my sisters body. I grunted in sexual agony. The orgasm I was having was almost too intense.

My sister collapsed onto my body. I was still inside of her, my cock twitching at her every movement. Tyler had retreated to a lounge chair in the corner. I looked over at my wife. She was awake, sitting slightly propped up. Her perfect tits still exposed. I looked down and noticed she was gently pleasuring herself. Something she usually does to relax her after she masturbates. She shot my a joyful smile and blew me a kiss. I relaxed my head and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.


12