All Comments on 'My Masseuse Sister and Her Husband'

by Carlton9000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this kind of a story for so many different reasons. The biggest reason being that the wife was given primary consideration and given all of her pleasure first. I also really like the consensuality of the story. Nothing is forced; no one is forced, shamed or ridiculed into taking part. I also like the reality of the hesitation, but the open-mindedness that doesn't shut the whole thing down. The reality of the situation is also not to be dismissed...Covid reality of helping out a family member, without denying the realities of living together. All of that being said, I really did struggle with the lack of grammar checking and some of the outright spelling mistakes. Otherwise, great effort.

Kinke64Kinke64about 3 years ago

Write more please. Great story, let’s let them explore more😉

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 3 years ago

It was delightful. Bisexual seduction. Always in good taste.

IncestPestIncestPestabout 3 years ago

Should be classified as GAY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story just enough bi to make it really good! I would also like to see the explore some more. Some full swap would be good with all the oral bi that could be thrown in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wouldn't classify this as gay, it sure a great was borderline story...

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good story till the gay shit, that ruined it for me. Wrong classification should have had at the very least a gay tag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the BEST story I have read in several years! Love it! I would not classify it as gay -- but, maybe bi-group-incest (?!?!). Then again, why worry about a label at all???

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

It would have been nice if you had mentioned gay sex involved. I would not have read it and frankly, even the rest of it wasn't worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good story. Would love to read more about them, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous