All Comments on 'My Fertile Secret Ch. 02'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great so far. Continue

bluerubberonebluerubberone10 months ago

Man. You hit all those things and reasons I love about reading forbidden pregnancies. 5 stars. I have a pretty good idea it will end not in one of those scenarios you pointed out, but it's still nice to read her thinking about them. I'm hooked now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story! One of the very best I've ever read! Please, continue with her fantasies as her belly grows over the next months. And of course we must know the outcome, as the baby slides out between her stretched pussy lips.

KalaongKalaong10 months ago

Glad you're still writing. Hope you add to "The Master" at some point.

Max_68Max_6810 months ago

Sorry for my bad english, but this is one of the best stories, i´ve read for a longtime here.

I like the telling from the point of a married women with forbidden dreams and her hidden fantasy.

I hope, you´ll go on.

Best regards,

Max

daganetdaganet10 months ago

Good job! Very interesting take on the cuckold theme. Please, right down more of ideas like that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't understand the point of a part 2 that doesn't have sex or seeing the baby born? Was this just meant to be build up because part one already set things up for a sequel and still had sex in it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You know what "real men", as you called your rapist, think of women. Well, they think that a woman is just a wet warm hole you put your dick in. This story kink of shows that.

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegum7 months ago

I have binge watched things....never binge read a series of stories on literotica. This has me hooked, on to chapter 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES