All Comments on 'My Date with Shadowcat313 Ch. 02'

by MrPezman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
fantastic story...really bad ending

I think you could write this story with several alternative endings, not the least of which would be having her be back home before daylight. She could learn to take just a small amount of his blood or if she failed that she could have turned him and they would have been together. How about writing a couple of different endings and let the readers know which they like the best?

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 11 years ago
I disagree

A sad ending, yes, a painful ending for sure, but utterly believable in terms of these two characters. So not a bad ending at all. Actually, very romantic.

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99almost 11 years ago
A very good story with a very sad but good ending.

She redeemed herself because of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story, but...

Perhaps I missed this one part if anything was said at all, but why was the possibility (or reality) of Gary being turned never mentioned or considered in any way, shape, or form? It seems more than fitting for this story if you think about them loving each other for eternity.

That said, I hope you continue Gary's story; you certainly left enough clues for the possibility of future adventures of a reluctant hero.

~rewski84

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrPezman@MrPezman
Getting older, wishing I'd taken advantage of more opportunities. I like to write, and, at the same time, I hate it. It is a fickle mistress, and it flees when I'm depressed, leaving me unable to write. It's been a while since I've been on here, but I will try to add more stor...

SIMILAR Stories