My Big Fat Hairy Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me....Banana Dick," he breathed.

Barbara gave him another long, tongue-filled kiss. She then patted him on the chest and rolled out of bed.

"Whew, Aunty needs a shower," she said as she lifted up her left arm and sniffed at her hairy pit. "I've gotta wash all the sweat, lotion, and cum off of me, my love."

Bobby rolled out of bed, ran over to Barbara and locked his arms around her. His planted a kiss on her breast and said, "Why don't we both take a shower."

"Mmm...someone seems to have some energy left. Why don't we get cleaned up and then get some lunch?"

Bobby turned to look at the alarm clock on the nightstand, seeing that it was almost one in the afternoon. The two of them went into the shower and proceeded to lather body wash all over each other as the continued to kiss and fondle each other under the cascade of hot water. After drying each other off and getting dressed, they ran downstairs to get something to eat.

After polishing off some leftover ribs, mashed potatoes and garlic bread, Bobby looked over at his still-eating aunt. Again, he got a chance to see his aunt's slovenly method of eating. She chomped on the meat without closing her mouth, which was stained with barbecue sauce. Bobby could even see some food falling into her bodice.

He leapt out of his chair, ran over to where his aunt sat, grabbed her face, and gave her a messy kiss. Barbara moaned as her nephew licked the sauce off of her face. She wanted him so badly, but not downstairs, where his mother could walk in any minute.

"Bobby," she breathed, while half-heartedly trying to push him off. "Not here...upstairs."

"I can't help it, Aunty," he growled into her ear. "Just watching you eat turns me on so much."

"Damn it," she said as she rubbed the tent he was pitching in his pants. "I should have known that a 19 year-old would be this horny all the time. Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Bobby had buried his face into her cleavage, feasting on the spilled crumbs of garlic bread and bits of ribs that were stuck inside. Barbara, against her better judgment, reached into his pants and gripped his stiff rod. Bobby moaned as she caressed his genitals.

"Why don't we go upstairs and burn off all of this food, huh, Banana Dick?"

"Mmmhmm."

Still holding his manhood, she rose from her chair and led him upstairs, but, this time she led him to the guest room where she was staying. The two of them disrobed once again, and then stood by the bed and embraced each other while kissing. Bobby relished the feeling of his aunt's corpulent body, while she enjoyed his slim, wiry one.

"Lie down on the bed, Aunty," Bobby whispered into her ear.

His aunt obeyed and rested on her back. Bobby climbed in at the foot of the bed and ran his hands up her beefy legs. Once he reached her knees, he gently pushed her legs open, bringing her dark, red bush into view. He descended face-first into her crotch and began to lick her cunt. Barbara moaned and grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples as Bobby ate her out.

"Yes, Bobby....mmm...get in that bush..."

She reached down and stroked his head as he continued to pleasure her. It didn't take long before his efforts began to coax a clear and tasty liquid from her box. Bobby lapped up her cum like it was cool water in a hot desert.

"Bobbyyyy!" Barbara moaned. "That's enough, dear! Aunty needs you inside of her, now."

Bobby took his face out of her pussy and slid forward until he was lying on top of her. He beamed down at her, feeling so comfortable upon her cushioned body. She reached up and put both of her arms around his shoulders.

"Pleeease, Bobby. Fuck your Aunty right in her hairy pussy."

Barbara let out a gasp and smiled as she felt her nephew penetrate her again. Bobby slowly pushed himself as far as he could, and then slid back out. Instead of the fast, hard fucking they had been doing a few hours ago, the two of them made slow, passionate love. Bobby indulged himself in suckling on her breasts, stimulating the pair hard, fleshy nubs that adorned her meaty gourds. Barbara tried her best to hold off on the dirty talk, opting instead to savor the sex with her nephew.

"Bobby," Barbara said, reaching up to cradle his face. "Aunty wants you to cum inside of her, this time."

"But, Aunty, won't you get pregnant?"

Barbara smiled. "Don't worry, Aunty's got a nice, round container full of pills to keep that from happening. Okay?"

"Yes, Aunty."

"Ahhhhh....mmmm....such a good boy."

Shortly after their conversation, Bobby sat up without pulling out. Kneeling between his aunt's legs, he grabbed her chubby ankles, lifted them into the air, and began to plow into her with an intense pace. Barbara moaned loudly and clutched onto the sheets, trying her best not to cum.

"Yeah, Aunty! You like it when I fuck your hairy fire crotch, huh?"

"YES! MORE, BOBBY! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE!"

The young man kissed his aunt's leg as he continued to delve into her luscious body. Barbara could feel white-hot jolts of lust coursing throughout her body. Her belly jiggled with each thrust that Bobby delivered; her teats bounced up and down, almost hitting her in the face.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!" she cried. "I think I'm going crazy!"

"Me...ungh....too, Aunty. I'm....I'm going to blow!"

"Remember, Bobby, I want you to give me a big, fat cream pie. Cum inside of Aunty!"

Bobby soon did as he was bidden. With a roar, he shot his love juice into Barbara's sore, furry hole. Barbara's legs flailed wildly as the two of them rode the waves of their shared orgasm. Once he was done, he fell face-forward on top of his aunt, resting his head on her gelatinous belly.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay another week?" Mrs. Wilkins asked as she neared the drop-off point at the airport.

"No," Barbara replied, sitting in the front passenger. "I'm starting to miss my house. I had a wonderful time, though."

Bobby smiled as he sat in the backseat of the car; she'd certainly had a wonderful time. They had spent almost every day fulfilling their carnal desires with each other. The added thrill to their sexual relationship was Bobby's mother possibly finding out; they'd dodged the bullet once, when Mrs. Wilkins came home early to take them on a trip of the downtown area, not knowing that Bobby was currently exploring Barbara's downtown area.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. We'll definitely have to do more, the next time you come visit."

"Or, maybe you could come to visit me in Vermont? My house isn't as fancy as yours, but, we'd sure have some fun."

"Gee, Barb. I don't know when that would happen. Work is so crazy right now. Maybe, I should send Bobby over there, so that I can get him out of the house for a few weeks."

"Well," Barbara said, looking back at him with a smile. "I've got a spare bedroom, any time he wants to visit."

"It sounds like fun," Bobby announced in a well-performed, non-committal tone.

12