All Comments on 'My Big Fat Hairy Aunt'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Fun Erotic Story

I liked the fun and matter of factness of the story. It was easy to imagine having fun with Aunt Barb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Mature hairy pussy can make an indelible impression on young man. More guys tahn many women think like full bush

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
real life like

I screwed my aunt by marriage ( my mom's brother's wife ) after my uncle died at age 48 from a heart attack. They had 3 daughters 22, 19, and 14. Two years after death of my uncle I screwed my aunt and got her pregnant at age 45. She is queen size lady but knows how to give a good fuck. I was 25 when I knocked her up. She had a baby boy for me. We plan on living together so little Tyler will have a mom and dad.

gemlesgrossgemlesgrossover 9 years ago
Wow! This is really good!

Thank you!

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 9 years ago
Fun reading

Nothing not to like about this fun story and especially loved the nuzzling under Aunt Barb's arms.

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 9 years ago
Fun reading

Enjoyed the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fun read

This is enjoyable, especially as it pretty much describes my youth. My auntie is a big woman, like about Queen LaTifa's size. She came to visit when I was 17 and I moved into her house at 18. She lives near my college. I've stayed with her for many years. She has the biggest, wildest, hair below her bellybutton and extends down the insides of her thighs partway and back up her buttcrack. And hairy armpits too. She's what is called hirsuit. I love parting her kitty fur (she thinks of herself as furry) to find her big clit. She likes for me to call her Auntie when we make love, still. I didn't know till a few years ago that pubic hair goes grey. Auntie's is nearly white. How strange, but family sex is good and I love her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No One But Her!

Nothing like a big woman with a forest between her chunky thighs! In my family it was an older cousin whose hairy arms and legs suggested even better delights under her arms and below her fat stomach. She was fascinated that her legs were so much hairier than mine, and at a family picnic one summer we stole away to the woods where we did show me yours I'll show you mine. When she pulled up her tee shirt and I saw the broad trail of hair going down from her belly button, I lost it, pulled down her shorts and dove into her cunt. Licking eventually led to fucking. She was my first and though it's been 11 years and she's married now, my only. I see her as often as I can, and worship her hairy body for as long as we have time. No one else but her for me.

snorkie1979snorkie1979almost 6 years ago
Hairy bbw

Great story,reminds me of my redhead hairy bbw stepmom I fucked for several years.

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

There's something just so highly sexual and sensual about a BBW with huge tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

I have fucked a woman like this many times, an aunt, with nice big pink boobs and a wild hairy tight pussy that would get so wet. She would open her legs wide and say, "Lick me." Oh man! It was so good. She loved the idea of teaching young guys what a woman was all about and being their first fuck. She loved the idea of touching and stroking their dicks and making them shoot. She would sit in a recliner with a house dress on and no panties with her legs open, while a younger nephew laid in the floor watching TV. He could look up and see her hairy pussy, and when he couldn't take any more, he would have to run to the bathroom to jack off.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Loved it. I think you’d like my story titled Big Sur Sunshine. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's the best pussy ever! Sweet, juicy, hairy, pulsating!

Diamondking666Diamondking66612 months ago

Fat furry pussy, delicious!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love that Barbara has a hairy fire crotch. Ain't nothin tastes better than a big, hairy bush! That musky flavor is second to none! Tit fuckin big tits takes a close second! Layin my big dick between massive milkers, then plowin a furrow in that hairy love nest gets me going big time! 5⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous