Muscle Woman: Becoming a Faggot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been good at doing squats," I said, my hard cock waving around as I took another hard cock in my ass.

"If you don't do fifty, you're sucking his cock while I ass fuck you," she threatened.

I can't do fifty," I said as I reached twenty-five and was already ready to quit.

"No worries," she shrugged, "We can all just enjoy the consequences," as she pushed me down hard, so I was sitting solidly on his entire nine-inch cock.

"Ooooooh, fuck!" I groaned and screamed simultaneously, as a mixture of pleasure and pain filled me, as did his cock, easily going four inches deeper than it had when I was only taking half of his dick during the squats.

"Sit all the way down on that cock, and remain there until I return, faggot in training," she ordered.

"Okay," I said.

"Congratulations, I believe your training is advancing well enough that you may begin calling me Mistress, faggot in training," she informed me. "So going forward, you may do so every time you address me. And, my well-advanced pet faggot, feel free to buck fuck him."

It sounded like she'd said 'buck' instead of 'butt', and I thought she had misspoke, until he replied, "Thank you so much, Mistress," and began vigorously to buck his ass up into me, somehow reaching new depths inside my burning asshole.

I whispered, sounding rather like a soprano myself, "Oh, God!"

"Take it, faggot," he said as he continued bucking his ass into me, creating new pain, but also creating a very different numbing pleasure, as he seemed to be stimulating my prostate at a unique angle.

As he bucked his ass up at a rapid pace, I was moaning as my hard dick bounced all over the place, "Ooooooooooohhhhhh."

"You like this, don't you?" he asked.

I didn't try to deny it, it would be pretty obvious to anyone that this felt really good to me, "Yessss!"

"The other boys are going to love you," he said, just as she returned. She'd finally lost her shorts (but not her bra), and had replaced them with a longer and thicker strap-on than yesterday's.

"Yes, he's going to be very popular," she agreed, as she pointed her cock at my mouth and shoved it in before I could ask the obvious question: what other boys?

I keep telling everyone... I'm not gay!

Yes, I had a guy's cock in my ass, giving me a good reaming.

Yes, I also had a fake cock in my mouth.

But I could defend myself by saying she'd coerced me. I know it's a weak defence, but it's all I had to convince myself that I wasn't turning into the faggot they kept insisting on calling me... even as my cock raged, and right now I felt nothing but pleasure.

"Stand up, faggot in training," she ordered after another minute of my getting ass bucked (a new term, at least for me), and now also bobbing on a fake cock.

I got off of his cock, oddly feeling empty again, as I obeyed her and stood up.

"Bend over," she ordered.

I again obeyed her, as the other guy stood up too.

"Time for a spit-roasting," she said, as she slid her larger cock in my ass. "This is a great workout for everyone. It burns a ton of calories, and it pushes the stamina."

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as she filled my asshole.

"Suck it, faggot," he ordered.

Since he'd just been fucking me, I thought it odd he'd call me a faggot; yet he had a point, since I was the one with a fake cock up my ass, who without complaint was also opening my mouth to accept the dick into it that had just been in my ass. Oddly it didn't taste at all disgusting, like I would have thought.

"See? You're already becoming a real faggot," she praised me, "I predicted you'd do well," as they both began fucking my two holes as I did no more than maintain my position, thinking this wasn't much of a workout.

"Yeah, I think he's already ready to become our cum bucket," the guy said, as he face fucked me in impressively perfect rhythm.

My eyes went wide, as they talked about me like I wasn't there, and seemed to be planning some pretty crazy shit for me.

"Yes, he's a natural faggot fuck slut," she said as she slammed into my ass. "And he'll be in amazing shape, once we're done with him."

"Yeah, this same regime he's beginning, really got me into amazing shape," he reminisced as his balls bounced off my chin.

"Can you believe, faggot in training?" she asked, "The muscle man whose dick you're sucking used to be two hundred and fifty pounds, just six months ago?"

That I couldn't believe. The guy looked magnificent!

"Yeah, I was a real fatso," he agreed, and added, "Before Mistress put me on this special workout program."

"Like I told you the first day, it's a hundred percent effective," she added, as my balls boiled from the rough treatment, and somehow the idea of being a cum bucket for some strangers didn't turn me off.

"Okay faggot, it's your turn to work out," she ordered, "Start throwing yourself back onto my cock, and then forward onto his. And I want vigorously, in both directions."

I obeyed, and I began rocking back and forth between the two cocks. I couldn't explain it, but as I began this different workout I felt a major rush, as I loved the cock in my ass, and I was beginning to enjoy the cock in my mouth.

"Fuck yourself, faggot," she ordered. "Burn those calories."

"Faster, faggot," he added.

They were now calling me a faggot again, instead of one in training. Perhaps they thought I was doing well!

And for a couple of minutes I did just what I was told... bouncing back and forth from cock to cock, still standing on my feet but bent way over at the hips, really working a ton of muscles all through my body.

The guy suddenly said, "Oh fuck, Mistress, I'm about to shoot. May I come in the faggot's mouth?"

I hadn't actually thought about encountering his cum until that moment, and I realized that I had no choice but to swallow it down if Mistress gave him permission. (It didn't escape me that nobody was asking me if it was okay for him to come down my throat, but by this time that went without saying.)

"Yes, you may deposit the first load of his new diet of protein shakes," she gave permission.

"Thank you, Mistress," he groaned, then immediately exploded a large, salty load into my mouth.

"Swallow it all, faggot," she ordered, continuing to fuck me as the surprisingly warm cum struck the back of my throat and filled my mouth, giving me no choice to do anything but swallow the load, even as a rush of adrenaline coursed through me at tasting and swallowing it all.

"Good faggot," she said, as she kept reaming my ass.

When he pulled out and thus freed my mouth for speaking, I moaned, my own orgasm rising inside of me, "Yes, Mistress, please keep fucking my ass hard... just like that!"

"I'm glad to hear you begging for it! Does that mean you're ready to become my gym's cum bucket, taking everyone's cocks in both of your holes?" she asked, as she went motionless deep inside of me.

I was so desperate to come, that I didn't even hesitate to agree, "Yes, Mistress, I'll be happy to serve as your gym's cock-sucking, ass-taking, cum-guzzling faggot."

"Shit," the guy said, "Biggest faggot yet!"

"Yep, he's a keeper all right," she agreed, and she resumed fucking me.

"Oh, God," I moaned.

"Going forward you'll be taking a dozen loads or more each and every workout," she told me.

"And often two or three times that," he added, "Just like I did when I was bottom boy."

"Oh yes, I want every cock available," I agreed eagerly, gazing hungrily at his cock and wanting it back in my mouth, the aftertaste of his cum making me crave even more of it.

"Biggest faggot ever," he repeated, laughing, and I proved him right by suddenly spewing my load all over the mat. Which made him roar, "Holy shit, that I've never seen before."

"He did it yesterday, too," she bragged on my behalf. "Like we keep saying, biggest faggot ever," as she kept fucking me throughout my pathetic orgasm.

"Cock... get me more cock," I moaned deliriously, having completely become the faggot she wanted me to be.

"Call the boys," she said. "Let's give him his first major workout right away."

"How many of them?"

"Text everyone; we'll just see who's available," she said, pulling out of me, walking around, and shoving her cock once again into my mouth.

"Shit, our newest faggot is about to get the workout of a lifetime," he predicted.

THE END