Muscle Woman: Becoming a Faggot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, I was already in way over my head!

.....

I'd like to say I didn't go over there the next day, that I admitted to my wife what had happened and overcame the temptation to do it again, but of course I did no such things.

Nope, I ended up back at her place right on time, in her basement, once again serving as her spotter.

She then said following her own workout, which had my loins burning and my cock raging, "It's sit-up time."

"Okay," I said, excited for a replay of last night.

"Lie down on the mat, close your eyes and count to twenty."

"Okay," I repeated, prepared to work out intensely so I could end up tasting that pussy again. Her taste had been all I could think about all day... well, and her body... and the sight of her pussy... and her dominant persona. I'd always been the dominant in any relationship before my marriage, but she was completely different, and completely life-altering.

I wondered why twenty instead of ten, but I wasn't about to second guess her. Not when she could break me in two without even breaking a sweat. I imagined she'd be a wildfire fuck, and I hoped I'd get the chance to find out.

I counted out loud, and on fifteen she added an instruction, "I want your mouth wide open when you sit up, but just like yesterday, keep your eyes closed until I say; is that understood?"

"Yes," I agreed, curious to know what she had in mind.

On twenty I opened my mouth wide and sat up, and was stunned suddenly to find something long and hard in my mouth!

I opened my eyes and saw she was wearing a strap-on; and the plastic cock was in my mouth. I went to lie back down, but she grabbed my head roughly, holding me impaled on the cock. I gagged as she scolded me fiercely, "Did I fucking tell you to open your eyes?"

I couldn't reply, since I was gagging on the cock! I couldn't believe I had a cock in my mouth. Sure, it wasn't a real cock, but this wasn't at all what I'd bargained for.

"I'm in charge here," she said harshly, as tears rolled down my eyes and I tried to stop gagging, "I'm always in charge, and you'll fucking do as I say without exception, is that fucking clear?"

She released my head and coughing, I replied in fear, even though my cock was still hard, "Yes."

"Now today's motivation is simple," she said. "Do sixty sit-ups, or I fuck your ass with this dildo."

"W-w-what?" I stammered, praying I had somehow misheard her.

"It's the ultimate motivation," she explained, "You'll complete your assigned exercise unless you want to get ass fucked, and thus become my newest little faggot fuck toy. I have an opening, since one of my other ones recently moved away; and besides, ass fucking is great for the cardio... for both parties."

"But I'm straight," I said, lying on the ground and watching my saliva drip, drip, drip from the six-inch cock.

"Then you'll do sixty sit-ups and remain straight," she shrugged. "Now start working, taking this cock into your pretty cock-sucking mouth with each rep."

"I... um... I..." I tried to formulate words to explain how much I didn't want to do this, but I was so dumbfounded, that I was incapable of completing even a simple sentence.

"Right now, you dumb fuck, or before you can blink, I'll flip you over and slam this cock deep in your asshole, making you my bitch immediately!" she roared with a fiery anger that had me instantly beginning my sit-ups.

"Take it all, slut," she barked the first time I came up, taking only some of the fake cock in my mouth.

The second time I did take it all, but I gagged; she advised, "A cock sucker quickly learns to breathe through his nose."

I wanted to point out I wasn't a cock sucker, since this wasn't a real cock and I wasn't sucking on it, yet such fine distinctions seemed irrelevant at the moment, and they'd likely only end up with my receiving even more blasts of fire and rage from her.

On my fifth attempt I was able to take it all without gagging, feeling a small rush of adrenaline at the accomplishment, and then shaking my head at my own dumb-ass thoughts.

"Better, faggot," she said. I was beginning to understand what she was doing. The humiliation... the name calling... was very effective motivation, pushing me to go further than I thought I possibly could, and the consequence of getting ass fucked if I failed, although surely she wasn't serious, was a pretty damn good motivation as well... although sixty sit-ups was ten more than I'd struggled to manage yesterday.

I did twenty more sit-ups, getting into a smooth rhythm where I lay down, came back up, sucked the cock, and repeated.

"You're slowing down," she observed. "It looks like you do want to be my bottom."

"No I don't," I said as I continued to work, as my body really started to burn.

"Oh, yes, you'll make a great little fuck toy!"

I couldn't tell whether she was only trying to motivate me or was really planning on fucking me, but either way she had me focused. I did not want that cock in my ass, and I feared she was serious, even though I hoped desperately that she wasn't.

"I'm told that once you take a dick up the ass, you can never get enough of it," she said. "I'm also told that I have the gift of turning straight boys queer whenever I put my mind to it."

I didn't dare respond, as I was focusing all my energy on the task at hand as I reached forty-five sit-ups.

"Then eventually if you go down that road, you'll want a real cock in that cock-sucking mouth of yours, plus another real cock pounding your backdoor, making you squeal like a bitch in heat," she continued, really enjoying making me squirm.

Forty-seven.

"On the other hand If you reach sixty, I'll let you eat my pussy again," she tossed into the mix.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, my cock twitching at the treasured thought of savoring her addictive pussy again.

"Although I believe that deep down you prefer cock to cunt," she said, employing the word 'cunt', which I found so hot being said by a woman.

"No..." I said as I reached forty-nine... sixty still seeming so far away, "...I'm not."

"Don't worry, whenever I fuck your asshole, I'll do all the work," she said. "You'll get to just lie there and moan like a sissy faggot fuck toy. Won't that be nice?"

"Please no," I said, as I did reach fifty, yesterday's unreachable goal that I nevertheless managed to reach, but I was weakening fast.

"Ten more, or this cock goes eight inches deep in your man cunt," she cautioned, using a term I'd never heard before. Was she feminizing my asshole? It seemed that she was.

"I can do it," I said, although I wasn't sure I could.

"Think on the bright side. Getting ass fucked can be quite an effective workout," she said, as I slowly sat up for number fifty-one and thus took the cock in my mouth for the fifty-first time... oddly starting to find the cock in my mouth after so many reps kind of erotic... which disturbed me.

I focused on achieving nine more.

Then eight.

Seven.

My body was on fire, but if I couldn't do seven more of these, my asshole would be set on fire!

"Looks like you're running out of steam," she observed.

Six... which took me a good fifteen seconds to get there, and then I needed to rest there with the cock all the way in my mouth, on the bright side now able to take the eight inches into my mouth with ease.

"Give up, cock sucker," she said. "You can't possibly have six more reps in you."

"I can't possibly take it in the ass, either," I refuted as I collapsed back down to the mat.

"Oh, you definitely can," she said, and added, "I'll give you ten seconds to complete your fifty-fifth rep, or you're done."

It was time for me to sit up or shut up, and I struggled first to get my shoulders off the mat, which I managed, but struggle as I might, I couldn't make it any further as she methodically counted from ten down to zero.

"Time's up my newest faggot," she chortled, as she reached down and gleefully pulled my shorts and underwear down and completely off in a single swift swoop. "Shit, you're still hard, even after swallowing my cock fifty-four times. I guess you really do want it in the ass."

"No," I protested weakly, "Please, no."

"Or it's that you love sucking dick," she mused as she flipped me over like I was a feather, and tugged me up onto all fours. "Or perhaps both."

And without any lube, without anything having ever gone in there to stretch it out, I felt her cock pressed against my anal entrance. "Please, no," I repeated weakly, "Don't do it," as her strong hands held my hips in place.

"This will only hurt for quite a while," she said unhelpfully as she pushed hard, and the cock barged past my clenched backdoor defense, and deep inside me.

"Oh my God!" I screamed, as my virgin ass was sodomized, and excruciating pain coursed through my body, making the pain of all those agonizing sit-ups seem like pleasure!

"Breathe," she advised me, as the cock kept going deeper and deeper into me... seeming never to end.

"Please stop," I begged with a whimper, as I was subjected to the most extreme pain I'd ever experienced.

"Oh, the next stage of your workout is just getting started," she said cheerfully, as she bucked her hips the last little bit into me, her body now resting against mine.

"Fuck!" I scream/whimpered (which is something that begins on the inside as a full-throated scream, but only reaches the outside with the energy of a pitiful whimper), in a voice that sounded nothing like my own.

"Such a tight fucking hole," she said as she began fucking me. "One would think nobody had ever fucked it before." (Of course knowing full well that nobody had.)

"Oh, God," I moaned after a couple dozen strokes, as even though the pain remained intense, a tiny modicum of pleasure began to build inside me.

"There you go, faggot," she said. "Your body is beginning to enjoy your new status as bottom bitch."

"Nooooooo," I protested even as my cock pulsed, somehow remaining hard throughout this entire humiliating experience, from start to finish.

"Oh yes, faggot," she said, continuing to pound my ass. "You'll be begging for this cock soon, begging to be fucked all the time. I know a secret faggot when I see one, and even though you didn't know it... I saw right through you the moment I cast my eyes on you. Why else would I invite a fiftyish bald guy into my home?"

"I'm... not... gay," I argued, although those three words took about twenty seconds to say as she slammed into me over and over.

"Oh, you may like girls too, but you're going to love cock," she predicted. "Love my dick face-fucking you, love my cock banging your backdoor."

"...hurts..." I whimpered almost silently.

"And yet you're beginning to feel the pleasure too," she said, somehow able to read my mind... and probably my body.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, hating that my body was beginning to enjoy this, and it was inviting me to come along for the ride.

She fucked me hard... harder than I'd ever fucked a woman... she manhandled me easily... and during the entire time my cock remained hard as it swayed below me.

"Say it, faggot, tell me you want me to keep fucking your ass," she said, as she paused her frenetic activity deep inside me.

Suddenly halted, I couldn't help but feel a desperate urge for her to continue... I couldn't help replying, "Please... keep fucking me."

"Keep fucking your what?" she asked, roughly bucking her hips a few times.

"My... my ass... please fuck my ass," I begged, not believing the words coming out of my mouth, until I heard them with my own ears.

"As you wish, faggot," she said contentedly, as she resumed fucking me.

"Oh yes, fuck," I moaned, at this point not believing how good this felt.

She suddenly shoved my head down onto the mat, and then placed her foot heavily on my head as she continued fucking my ass, going deeper in this new position... creating new pain, but also new pleasure.

"You love dick, don't you?" she asked, really pounding me.

"Honestly? I don't think so. But I know I love your dick," I did my best to clarify my meaning, my cock throbbing.

"Oh, faggots like you will take any dick they're offered," she assured me as she continued fucking me... not slowing down at all... no way I could fuck a woman this hard for this long.

"Just yours," I said, wanting to make that clear, as I moaned and moaned.

"Come faggot, come from getting your ass fucked," she ordered, as I felt ready to burst.

"Oh God, fuck, shit," I babbled, my cock pulsing, and then a few deep strokes later, I erupted my load all over her mat.

"Only real faggots are able to come from getting ass fucked," she informed me, as she pulled out, went around me and shoved the dick that was just in my ass, into my mouth.

She face fucked me roughly, as cum continued leaking from my cock.

"Yep, you're my bottom bitch now," she said as she pulled out, and added, "Now clean your cum off my mat with your mouth. Eat it."

"My own cum?"

"Yes, right fucking now," she ordered, pushing my head roughly down into it, and I mindlessly licked and sucked up the cum.

It was gooey.

Salty.

But surprisingly, not too bad.

She then said, "See you tomorrow. Same time," before she strolled effortlessly up the stairs and out of the basement, leaving me alone.

I lay there for a few minutes recovering, as my entire body was aching and usurped of energy.

There was no way I could come back tomorrow.

No way.

No chance.

None.

None whatsoever.

Of course, the next day I was there and ready for my workout.

.....

Even after being sodomized and thus effectively having my manhood stolen from me, I arrived at her place for another workout. And for whatever.

I'd spent the day telling myself over and over I wasn't going back.

She'd ass fucked me.

She'd humiliated me.

Yet all day my cock was hard, as I replayed the intense pleasure that had built inside me once I'd gotten past the intense pain of having my virgin ass violated.

And I came.

I really came.

Hard.

Without even having my dick touched.

It was both humiliating and exhilarating, two polar opposites, and therefore completely confusing.

"Hey faggot," she called upstairs to me brusquely. "Get undressed and get your ass down here, you're late."

Being greeted as a faggot compounded my humiliation, and yet it made my hard cock flex in my shorts.

So although I should have turned around and run away, just like I should have done on the first day, when she'd gotten me to cheat on my wife (yes, I probably could have resisted... but I doubt many men could) and definitely on the second day, when she punished me for not finishing my reps by ass fucking me, I got undressed in her front hallway.

I was curious.

What did she have planned for today?

And although it made me gay-ish (since she was a woman, it felt less gay than outright gayness), I kind of wanted her cock in my ass again... it had felt strangely empty all day.

I walked downstairs and was surprised to see another guy there in her basement gym.

He was younger than I was.

Just as naked.

Built.

He was lying on a mat, with a damned impressive cock standing straight up, like a lighthouse navigating me to it.

Disappointingly, she wasn't naked, but was dressed similarly to how she'd been dressed (for a while, before she lost the shorts) on the first day, in another pair of tight shorts and a workout bra. "His dick is already lubed for you, and today I want you doing squats, taking as much of his dick into you-know-where as you can each time; is that clear?" she asked, not acting like this new twist was remotely unorthodox or way over the top. She'd told me on the very first day her training would be unorthodox, and she'd already thoroughly backed that up, but this newest exercise was even more extreme than getting pegged.

Oh yes, and so much for my being no more than gay-ish.

"Um... I... um..." I said brilliantly, gazing dubiously at her, and then back at the completely shaved cock, which oddly looked kind of hot to me.

Hot? What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Look, faggot," she said sternly and pissed off, as she roughly grabbed me by my hard cock and tugged me over to him, "The deal is that you do exactly what I say the moment I say it! Now straddle that big cock I've so generously arranged for you, and do fifty squats."

"Ohhhhhhh," I groaned, as she yanked my hard dick in a way it wasn't supposed to be yanked... and fifty squats was double what I was likely capable of achieving.

"Now drop your ass right onto it," she said, placing her hands on my shoulders as I straddled the guy. (We hadn't been introduced, so I can't tell you his name, and I still didn't know hers, so total anonymity must be a thing around here, though presumably she knew mine, from my nametag at the store.) But names aside, my mind was a completely stunned fog. "Your asshole was made for faggot workouts."

I couldn't believe that my workouts were now called 'faggot' workouts. I was mortified, but my traitorous dick was once again inexplicably raging, and as she guided me down, what's-his-name positioned his dick for me so it slid slowly inside me.

"Oh, God," I moaned, still in disbelief, not only that she expected me to do this, but I was doing it without protest. I was just willingly... because although she'd ordered me, I had free will and could have refused, at least theoretically... sitting on someone's dick, taking about half of it inside me.

"Relax," the guy said, as pain burned my ass again, his dick fatter than yesterday's strap-on.

"Take a deep breath then exhale while you come up, and another round while you go back down," she instructed, as if this was just another exercise, with nuances to be observed to obtain maximum benefit. "Think of this as yoga for faggots."

"I'm not a faggot," I finally pointed out, as I moved up and down slowly, although my actions didn't back up my words.

"That's correct; you're only a faggot in training," she lectured didactically, her hands still firmly grasping and guiding my shoulders. "A natural cock-sucking, ass-taking faggot in training, with excellent potential for soon becoming an actual faggot."

Shame coursed through me as she continued finding ways to humiliate me more and more. This humiliation was compounded by the raging hard-on I couldn't control.

"He has a tight fucking asshole," the guy reported as I slowly did my squats, rhythmically taking his big dick inside of me before leaving it behind again.

"That makes sense. You're his first real cock," she explained.

"Nice," he said. "I love breaking in virgins."

"Just like I loved breaking you in," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, a word I'd only heard uttered in porn films.

"Really?" I asked. This guy calling her Mistress looked like he could be a movie star, with a body every guy wished he had. Perfect abs. Large, well-defined muscles. A chiseled chest.

"Oh yeah, I broke in that asshole good," she bragged.

"Best workouts ever," he moaned, as I kept squatting down on him and up again, and in this position, my ass was really clenching around his cock.

"He remembers them fondly now, but at the time he screamed like a bitch in heat," she explained.

Listening to them talk about his first sodomy so casually was weird as fuck, although I too was squatting onto a cock in my ass, as my legs started to burn from the effort. Squats were never something I did well.

"He laughed, "I discovered I could be a soprano."

"You're already slowing down, faggot in training," she noticed, "And you're not even at twenty-five yet."