Mother's Nasty Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no hope and Todd's balls sent an aching spasm over his whole body.

"You'll have to do it in my vagina."

Todd couldn't believe he had heard what he thought he had.

"Pardon?" he said.

"You heard me," she said in her cross impatient voice. "Just get it over with quickly, so I can go back to sleep."

"Ah, okay..." Todd didn't know what to do. His mother was offering her vagina for him to fuck into. Should he climb on top of her? She would have to remove her panties first though.

But his mother had other ideas. "First thing you're going to have to make it wet."

Todd was having a hard time keeping up with what she was saying. His cock, on the other hand, was twitching in frantic anticipation and was right with her, but mentally Todd was trying to grasp the enormity of what his mother was saying.

His mother lay down and lifted her hips pulling her teddy bottoms down, she pulled her legs up and pulled them over her feet. Then she threw them on the floor.

"Well come on," she snapped, "I haven't got all night."

"Ah...what should I do?"

His mother spread her legs. "Get down there and make me wet," she said. When Todd just stared at her blankly, she gave a heavy, exasperated sigh. "Heavens. Do I have to draw you a picture. Use your mouth and tongue."

Todd didn't need a second invitation. He scooted down and climbed over his mother's large leg and thick thigh. He was crouched between her legs and his mother opened wider to make it easier for him. He bent forward and kissed the hair on the top of her mound.

His mother's hand grabbed his head and pushed him down, burying his face in the musky heat of the dark mystery between her legs. "Lick it wet. So we can get this over with," she said. "And make sure it's really wet. I don't want you scraping my insides like a potato peeler."

Todd stuck his tongue into her cunt. To his surprise it was already dewy wet. He was going to say something, but then thought better of it. It was useless to argue with his mother and besides he had always wanted to lick out a woman's cunt. He licked up and down. Sticking his tongue deep into her vagina. His face got squished right up against her and it was hard to breath. The hot smell of her juices filled his nostrils. His face was pressed against hot wet flesh. He reached his hand up and felt her pubic hair.

His mother was saying something but he couldn't hear it as her thighs were pressed tight against his ears. He popped his head up.

"Not like that," she was saying. "Go up higher. Find my clit and lick that. That's what has to be wet."

Todd bobbed down again and worked his tongue up the slit of her cunt. He found the swollen button of her clit. It was bigger than he had imagined. He traced around it with his tongue. It was like a miniature cock. His tongue found a hood of skin that covered it. He knew he liked to be rubbed underneath his foreskin so he assumed his mother would like it if he licked beneath this skin. He darted the small tip of his tongue under it and licked with little flicks.

His mother's legs tightened and he felt the taught muscles squeezing his shoulders and head. He licked faster trying to get everything wet. He paused and gathered some saliva in his mouth and spat it into her. Now everything was so wet his tongue slid like oil around her clit. His mother's legs were trembling with shivering spasms and despite the clamp of her thighs on his ears he could hear a loud moaning like it was far away.

This was really neat. He had his mother out of control. Somehow he knew that if he kept licking her clit she would be in his power. He licked faster, giving more little flicks, poking just the tip of his tongue under the skin hood and lightly running it around. Then he pulled back and sucked her now larger clit into his mouth. It was bigger and he could get a good suck on it. His mother was moaning and threshing like she was a horse. He felt like a bare back rider and hung onto her thighs as he started to lap at her clit with the flat of his tongue in long swooping strokes. She was moaning and even with her thighs on his ears he could hear her screaming. "Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus. Yes. Jesus. God. God. Fuck. Fuck me Jesus, fuck your cunt whore. Fuck he Jesus. Use me, use me like a slattern, use me like a fucking hot cunt dirty cock-sucking ball-licking cum-swallowing sluuuutttttttttttttt. His mother's scream was defeaning and her whole body was arched off the bed held only by her heels and neck. Todd had followed her cunt up and and was licking as fast as he could trying to get her to go higher and higher. The her muscles gave and with a moan she collapsed back limp on the bed.

Then he felt his mothers hands on him dragging him up. She pulled him onto her chest and he the massive softness of her huge breasts as he lay on her chest.

His mother was panting and he could smell the sweat of her body. Todds cock was rock hard and he started pushing his hips forward. The thought of having it go inside his mother was driving him crazy.

His mother reached down and grabbed his cock. Todd thrilled to the feeling of her fingers on his hard tube. He pushed into her hands, unable to control his thrusting hips.

"Stop being a filthy animal and be still," his mother snapped.

Todd summoned all of his will power and lay there without moving.

"Now," his mother said, "I want you to get his over with quickly. Can you do that?"

"uh...yes...I guess so." Todd felt a flash of disappointment. He wanted it to last forever. He had never been in a woman's cunt before and he wanted to go in and not come out. Then he had a thought. Despite what his mother said it was up to him. If he didn't come she would have to wait. Wait there with her legs spread like a whore under him. His cock twitched in his mother's fingers as he thought of all the bad words he wanted to call her.

Then he felt her move his cock forward. He could feel the heat of her cunt radiating like a electric heater and then he felt the soft wetness push against his cock tip. He had to grit his teeth not to shove it forward. He wanted to enjoy the feeling. He put his hands on his mother's breasts with his palms on her nipples.

She stopped moving his cock forward. "What are you doing?"

"Uh... I'm feeling your breasts. It will help me come faster."

"Oh." She said with a weary tone. "If you must. Just do what you have to do to come quickly." With that she pulled hard on his cock and Todd felt an exquisite rush of pleasure as his cock pushed through her tight cunt lips and popped right in her. He was inside a woman. He was fucking his mother.

He let the moment last until he could stand it no longer and then he started to fuck her with his cock. His hands gripped her breasts squeezing them.

"Go on," said his mother, "squirt your sticky come into me. Do your dirty animal thing inside me."

Todd increased the pace. Already he could feel the pressure starting to build. He tried to think of bad things to slow it down. He thought of funerals. He thought of the time he was sick and couldn't even get it up for at least a day.

"Have you come yet?" his mother asked.

Todd shook his head. "No" he grunted. Then he slammed his cock in deeper. He liked the feeling of being on top of his mother and fucking her. "Spread your legs wider," he panted. It was out before he knew it. He expected his mother to be mad at him, but she surprised him by just spreading her legs wider. Emboldened by that success he moaned and said, "that's it, keep them spread wide. I'm going to shoot my load inside you."

"You filthy bastard," his mother said in disgust, but Todd could feel her cunt clutching at his cock like it was a mouth. It was like his mother was sucking him off with her cunt. "Oh fuck," he said. "Oh fuck."

"Does it help to use dirty words?" said his mother as she thrust her hips up towards him.

"Yeah," gasped Todd, dizzy with pure rutting passion. He didn't know how much longer he could hold it now.

"Fuck me you little fucking bastard," his mother snarled as she thrust her hips higher and clenched again and again with her cunt. "Fuck my cunt with your little dick. Go on fuck it."

"Yes, yes, yes," Todd moaned. "You dirty bitch whore. Open your legs and take my spunk. I'm going to shove the whole load up your hooker cunt."

"You're an animal," said his mother as she pumped her cunt at him. The whole bed was shaking now and Todd was riding his mother like a surfboard on a storm tossed ocean.

"You're a filthy, dirty, perverted animal. You've got your dick in your mother and your fucking her like a beast."

He could feel his balls hitting her cunt and he rubbed his cock around in circles like the feeling of rubbing his body against the soft skin between his mother's legs.

"I'm going to come. I'm going to come," wailed Todd, trying to make it last.

His mother wrapped her huge legs around him and squeezed him. "Go on then, do it in me. Shoot your sperm." With that she grabbed his head and pulled his mouth down to hers. Her tongue probed hard into his mouth. It was like his mother was fucking his mouth. Then she shoved it in deeper all wide and wet. "Suck my tongue," she demanded and Todd sucked on it like it was the last candy sucker on earth. His mother pulled his head away and ripped open her top. She shoved him down to her huge breast. "Suck it, suck it you little bastard. Suck my big udders you dirty little boy."

Todd sucked in a huge mouthful of tit, and sucked on the warm soft flesh. The big nipped rubbed around his mouth. Down below he could feel his load starting up his cock.

He pulled his mouth away from her breast with a pop. "I'm coming mummy," he said. "I'm going to come right inside you."

"Then do it fucker," she said. "Be a mother fucker. That's what you are a mother fucker, a dirty, dirty, dirty mother fucker."

Todd groaned as the head of his prick seemed to swell. He jerked his hips back and forth trying to get his cock in as deep as possible. Then he felt the blessed feeling of knowing it was coming. There was nothing he could do now. Only the instant vaporization of the entire planet by a nuclear war could stop him now. He grabbed his mother tits and started to yell.

"Oh yes! Here it comes bitch. Here it comes you mother slut. I'm going to empty my balls in your cunt."

"Come on then. Do it. Do it," his mother yelled back her hips grinding out a frantic rhythm beneath him.

Todd felt a pause at the top when the pressure was so great and then it all rushed through his cock tip and blasted into his mother's cunt. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," he screamed. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." He kept on pushing as his cock jetted squirt after squirt into his mother. He gave one more convulsive squirt and collapsed onto the soft pillows of her breasts.

They both lay there for a long while. Todd was soaked in sweat and was gasping like a beached fish. His heart was hammering so loud he thought it would break through his chest wall. Wow that had been something. He had finally fucked a woman, and his own mother at that.

His mother pushed him off. He fell off her breasts and crawled to his side of the bed.

"You're disgusting," said his mother. "Are you ready to go to sleep now? And keep your filthy little hands off your penis."

"Yes mummy," Todd said meekly. His cock was still tingling from the sex and he felt on top of the world. All he could think about was getting back into his mother's cunt again.

His mother grunted and turned over. In a few seconds she was asleep. Todd lay there smiling thinking of the how and when he would get back inside his mother.

12