Mother's Nasty Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom takes 18-year-old son to bed.
6k words
4.56
235.7k
59

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all those who sent encouraging emails. I really appreciated it. A write writes in solitude. It's impossible to overstate how grateful I am for such positive feedback.

Bang! The door flew open and slammed against the wall.

A jolt of fear sat Todd sat bolt upright and he couldn't stop a sharp yell of surprise. A dark shape loomed in the doorway blocking out the light from the hallway. Todd shrank back, his heart thumping like a frantic animal.

"Todd!" a voice shrieked.

It was his mother.

"You scared me," Todd said trying to keep his voice level. He was gulping for air and his heart was still banging painfully in his chest.

She strode to the bed and towered over him. The light from the open door behind her caught the red netting of her teddy pajamas and it made Todd think of the flickering red fires of hell his mother was always talking about. He could see her large breasts that jutted the material and even the circular darkness of her nipples.

A sharp stab of guilt made him look away. He shouldn't be looking at them. Todd wormed down in the bed and pulled the blanket up to his chin. "I'm tired. I was asleep."

Todd's mother marched back to the door and turned on the light. The sudden brightness made Todd blink and he flung his hands up and covered his eyes. "Mum, come on."

He heard the rustle of his mother's diaphanous nightgown as she walked back to the bed. Then he felt her knee touching his left elbow that was jutting off the edge of the bed.

"You were masturbating weren't you?" she demanded. Then before he could answer she snapped impatiently, "Oh for heavens sake. Take your hands away from your eyes and look at me when I talking to you."

Todd pulled his hands away and opened his eyes slowly, blinking in the light. His mother's face swam into his view and it was taught and angry. He looked down and saw her fingers were tapping a rapid beat on her hips.

"Sit up," she snapped.

Todd pulled himself up and arranged the blanket around his waist. As he folded it he made sure he had extra weight lying on his lap. He had a habit of getting erections at the most embarrassing time. He had thought it would have stopped when he got older, but here he was two days after his eighteenth birthday and if anything it was getting worse.

"Well," said his mother taking her arms off her hips and folding them, holding them just under the massive jut of her breasts.

"I was sleeping."

"Jesus will punish the liar," hissed his mother. "I heard the bed squeak in my bedroom, and when I came into the hall, it was even louder."

Todd didn't say anything. His hung head was a clear confession of guilt.

"What did I tell you about doing that?"

Todd couldn't bring himself to look at her face. "You told me that I shouldn't jack off. You told me it was the act of a dirty filthy animal." Todd still remembered the time last night his mother had insisted on jacking him off. His cock twitched at the memory of her lubricated hands sliding up and down on his cock.

His mother had said something and he hadn't heard. He looked up at her blankly.

His mother huffed in her most irritated manner, "You never listen do you. I said pull back the sheets."

Todd made a show of reluctantly picked up the sheets and threw them aside. During that time he was able to reach down with his right hand and stuff his cock between his legs. He sat there with his legs tightly clenched together, with his cock barely visible between them.

His mother glared at him. "Spread your legs," she snapped, her mouth and face in a tight hard line. Slowly Todd opened his legs. "Get them right apart," she said in a voice that allowed no room for disobedience.

His cock was still semi-hard from where he had been jacking off. A drop of pre-cum glistened on the tip. It was half erect and stuck up in a drooping arc.

His mother reached down with an outstretched finger. She touched the tip of his cock right where the foreskin came together but a small bit of his purple tip lay revealed. She took the drop on her finger tip with a tiny scooping motion. She held her hand out in front of his face and rubbed her thumb and fingertip together to show him how slippery it was. She put it under his nose and he knew he was expected to smell it. He took and audible sniff and smelt the sharp smell of his own precum. Clear evidence he had been caught breaking the rules.

"You know I don't want this staining the bed, don't you?" she said in her exasperated voice. The one she used when he left a mess in the kitchen, or failed to rinse the bathroom sink.

That was the voice that made Todd feel like a small child. "Yes mummy," he said. The shame making his face burn.

She reached across him and grabbed the blankets and top sheet, holding them up so she could inspect the underside. "See there's a wet spot there already."

Todd stared at it without saying anything. It was cold with the blankets and sheet off. He wrapped his arms around his knees and hugged tight.

His mother flung the sheets to the far side of the bed. Todd sat hugging his knees wanting to go back to the warmth of his bed.

"Come on," his mother said, and she turned and walked towards the door.

What did she mean? Todd stared at her back not knowing what to do.

She turned and had that exasperated look on her face. "Well come on."

"Come on where?"

"Honestly I thought it would be obvious. I can't trust you to be by yourself. All you want to do is rub your cock like a little animal. You're going to sleep in my bed. That way I'll be able to make sure you're not abusing yourself."

Todd remembered what she had done the last two nights. Was she meaning to jack him off with the gloves and baby oil again? His cock twitched and started to swell up. But she seemed different tonight. She had clearly decided it was a bad thing. Todd decided not to say anything or do anything that acknowledged it had happened. He was used to doing that, there was a lot he couldn't mention to his mother.

He got up quickly so he could hide his growing hard on, and followed his mother. She marched down the hall ahead of him and when he got to the door of her bedroom, she was already in bed.

"Close the door," she said as she turned over on her side, her face away from the door.

Todd closed the door behind him. Now the room was so dark that he stumbled his way across the floor to his mother's bed. His mother always slept on the left side. He had peeked in and seen her sleeping some times, hoping to get a glimpse of her naked. Todd always assumed his father had slept on the right, but he had never known him. He had left when Todd was two.

It was warm in her bed, and the sheets were crisp, clean and smelled of lavender. He snuggled down and pulled the soft down comforter up to his chin. It was warm and nice here, but an aching feeling from his cock and balls started to grow. He needed to finish his interrupted jacking off. He had been really close to coming when his mother had barged in. Not quite at that can't-stop-for-anything time, but at that time when the buildup started to make his balls feel bigger and there was that feeling that told him he was in the groove and it was going to come home. Then he had been interrupted by his mother and his cock had drooped like an icicle in the heat of her anger.

That familiar have-to-do-it feeling crept back in his balls and cock tip. God he really wanted to blow a load! but it was going to be impossible here in his mother's bed.

He thought about asking her to jack him off. He just couldn't face the look on her face. How would he say it? He wouldn't be able to. He was probably going to have to get up in the cold and go to the bathroom to blow it into a wad of toilet tissue.

For the moment he could enjoy the warmth and smell of his mother's bed. He pulled the sheets close to his nose and inhaled. It smelled like lavender with a slight smell of soap. He reached down and started to play with his cock. He thought of the time his mother had caught him jacking off with the magazine. She had made him jack off in front of her, just to teach him a lesson, and he had spurted all over her breasts and face. The thought of it made him hard and he rubbed his cock. He used the foreskin method as he had no lubricant. He could roll his foreskin up and down, until he came. It was more intense if he used lubricant and pulled his skin back to rub the bare tip, but that took a lot more preparation and he usually only did that when he was alone in the house with lots of time, and a good collection of porn.

Thinking of porn he would have to decide what fantasy he wanted to come to. It always helped if he had a fantasy playing. Of course having his mother do it was top of the list, but he had all kinds of fantasies about her. There was the one when she took him into the changing room at the store and getting down on her knees she sucked the come out of his cock.

That was a good fantasy. He liked to play it slowly in his mind, sometimes going over bits to improve them. Sometimes he would be imperious and tell his mother to come in to the changing room. She would look around to make sure no one was looking and then slip inside. He would already have his cock out, sticking out hard from his fly. He would sit down on the stool that was always in the room. She would get down on her knees, putting her handbag on the floor and then like the bitch she was she would move on all fours until her mouth was close to his cock.

He thought of her mouth on him sucking it in. He thought of fucking his mother's mouth. Use it like it was a cunt.

His cock was really hard now and he started rubbing his foreskin up and down letting his finger form a ring the slipped over the flare of his cock head just a little and then right back over it again. It was one of his better strokes.

His mother stirred and he froze. He held his breath as he listened to her breathing. It was steady and after a count of twenty he let his breath out ever so quietly. Thankfully she was still asleep, and hadn't noticed what he was doing.

He started a slow rhythm, trying to minimize the shaking of the bed, squeezing a little harder for extra sensation. He tried to vary it so the bed wouldn't start swaying with each beat, but that was too hard and when the urge got too strong he started in a rapid quick-time rhythm.

His mother rolled over.

Todd went rigidly still again. Certain this time that he had woken her up. No, she was breathing steadily.

Suddenly he was conscious of her large breasts just in front of him. His mother's heat radiated off them and he wanted to get closer. Just feeling the body heat from his mother's massive jugs turned him on, and he felt his cock twitch to a new level of hardness. With the barest movement he leaned forward a fraction, and then a little more. He gave a yawn and moved as if snuggling down for sleep, but it got him another half inch closer. This was a series of moves. No more than the slightest twitch at a time, but each one moved him nearer to his goal. Soon he could feel the heat of her body and when she moved slightly her left breast touched his arm. Todd's cock was almost vibrating with excitement as he felt the heat and softness of her breast as it rested lightly on his arm.

He had that frantic had-to-do-it feeling, and he had it bad. He knew he would have to get up and go to the bathroom so he could jack his jism out. He didn't really want to flush his spunk down the toilet but it was better than nothing. The white porcelain of the bathroom always seemed so cold, and it made the whole thing kind of clinically asexual. It would do if he had to, but he couldn’t' help but remember shooting his load all over his mother's big breasts.

He decided to enjoy the closeness of his mother's breasts for just another minute and he moved a little nearer.

He felt the fullness of them as he arm moved further under her left breast. He couldn't help himself, he reached up and gently touched her left breast. She was breathing in a slow, steady rhythm. Todd took a chance and ever so lightly felt her nipple. It was harder than he thought it was usually, but he didn't know how women's nipples were when they slept.

His mother sighed in her sleep and Todd felt a sudden fear and his heart pounded. He dreaded her eyes opening and looking at him with that accusing look. His hand was trembling and he pulled it back slowly--ever so slowly.

That was it, he would have to go and jack off in the bathroom. He wished he had one of his magazines but his mother had burnt them. He started to move towards the edge of the bed. He planned to slip out under the covers so he didn't disturb his mother. At the edge of the bed he put a leg out feeling the cold air. He paused for a moment, not wanting to go into the cold. It was so warm here. He felt a flash of irritation. It was all his mother's fault. If only she'd let him finish jacking off in bed he wouldn't be in this state. Now he had to go to the bathroom and do a fast jack off so he could get back into the warm bed. He found it hard to come when he was cold, and he knew it was going to take a bit of work, all the time he would be getting colder.

Still reluctant to get out of bed into the cold air he thought of his mother's large breasts and her hands rubbing his cock. He closed his eyes and remembered the time his mother had put oil on his cock and rubbed it up and down, and how to make him get it over with she had let him play with her naked tits. God his cock was hard and straining. He could just touch it a bit before he got up. Just a bit.

That was better.

If he rubbed it up and down just a bit it felt better. Helped him stand the needing thing. He pinched the tip of his cock holding the foreskin and letting his cock head pop back. Then he popped it out. He did that a few times because it didn't really move the bed. Trouble was it got him really wanting to give it some real strokes and he knew the rhythm would disturb his mother.

He slowed down for a bit and then stopped. He was breathing hard but he forced himself to breath steady so as not to let his mother know he was excited. There was nothing for it now, he would have to go the bathroom and beat his meat. Maybe he would use the baby oil in the cupboard. His mother used it sometimes to oil herself. He liked the smell of it on her. It reminded him of when his mother used to bathe him as a little boy.

Trouble was he would smell of baby oil. Worse he might get in on his mother's sheets. If she found out he had not only jacked off but he had also oil-stained her sheets he...he shuddered thinking about it. No, it would have to be just a straight forward wack off. The kind where he sat on the can and beat it with his eyes screwed shut as he thought of something. What would that be? What would he think of tonight? Maybe not his mother. He would punish her by thinking of someone else when he wacked off. Then he could imagine her the next time begging to be able to suck him off or jerk him off all over her breasts. Who else could he think about? How about Matilda in his geography class at the university. It was a big first-year class but he had noticed her right away. What a great pair of tits and those lips. They were soft and warm. She had smiled at Todd several times and he often beat off to thinking of her wrapping those lips around his cock. He would say "suck it bitch, suck my big hard-on, suck the juice right out of it and down your fucking throat you fucking whore." She would smile at him and increase her rhythm. He would feel the cum starting to--

His mother stirred.

Todd's whole body went as rigid as his cock. He was so taught in every muscle that he was shaking. Slowly he let the tension go and he relaxed. That did it, he had to go and tend to business. He moved his leg right out and started to put his weight on it carefully.

"Where are you going?"

Todd turned around and saw his mother's eyes glaring at him.

"Just to the bathroom," he said trying to keep the tremble out of his voice.

"You're going to jack-off, aren't you?" she said, disgust in her voice.

"I was just--"

"Don't lie," she snapped. "Lying is a sin. You know what happens to liars don't you?"

Todd nodded. "Yes mummy. They go to hell."

Her eyes were hot and angry and her mouth was drawn in a tight bloodless line. "And they burn in hellfire for ever." She stared at him for a long pause. "Well?" she said.

Todd was defeated. His defiance faded like a snowflake on a hot stove. "Yes mummy," he said. "I was going to the bathroom to masturbate."

"Get back in bed," his mother snapped.

Todd scuttled back in pulling the cover back and feeling the warmth envelop him. He had the coverlet tucked beneath his chin. His mother's face was close to his. He looked away.

"Look at me," she snapped.

Todd looked up and she captured his gaze with those eyes for what seemed to Todd to be an unending agony of time. It was if she could see right into his head, read every thought. It was crazy but he couldn't get the idea out of his head. He tried not to think of bad things, but he couldn't help himself. All the really dirty things he had done floated through his head. The time he had jacked off in his mother's nightie, and then laundered it frantically before she got home. He had been scared for weeks that she might detect something different about it. He was so paranoid that he thought she was looking at him in a speculative way for some time after that, but reason had finally returned and he realized that it was just his imagination. Then there was the time he had looked in Slyvia Dawson's window. He had watched her take off her clothes and stand in front of the mirror. Then--

His mother broke the silence and said, "Go to sleep. And don't touch yourself." She closed her eyes and in a few moments she was breathing regularly again.

Todd lay there with his hard on throbbing. This was the worst. His mother turned over and once again her breasts were close to his face.

He couldn't help himself.

He waited for a moment until he was sure his mother was asleep and reached out and touched the huge swell of her breast. God it was warm and wonderfully soft. He let his hand skip over the sheer nylon of her teddy top and touch her nipple. It was still hard. His mother stirred a bit but didn't stop breathing steadily.

Slowly Todd let his palm moved around and around on her nipple. His mother stirred in her sleep, but didn't wake up. Her breast was pushing against his palm. Todd reached down with his right hand and felt the heat from between his mother's legs. He moved his hands lightly forward. He could feel swell of her mound. Below that his fingers felt the faint trace of her cunt lips through the sheer nylon of her panties.

He lightly caressed the slit of her cunt from outside the nylon. The nylon's subtle roughness brushed his finger tip as he moved it down. He felt a dampness on the nylon.

He couldn't help it. His hand went down to this cock and he started stroking to relieve the ache.

His Mother's voice was hard. "What are you doing?"

He stopped and cringed with guilt.

"You were touching yourself again?"

There was nothing for it but to answer truthfully. "Yes," he said in a small voice.

His mother sat up and stared at him with that look again. "We won't be able to sleep if you keep doing that. You're jiggling the bed and waking me up."

"Sorry Mummy."

Todd's mother pursed her lips and shook her head in disgust. "I can see you won't be still until your disgusting urges are satisfied. You are a dirty boy."

Todd nodded. Somewhere deep inside him a faint gleam of hope shone.

His mother said, "I'm not going to get up in the cold and get my gloves and the oil."

The gleam of hope winked out.

Then she said, "I don't want you splattering your dirty stick stuff all over my clean sheets."

12