All Comments on 'Mother's Intuition'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The son should have been the seducer.

It is a lot more natural (sons have lusted after their moms forever) for the son to be the seducer and not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She was 16, ho hum

why are the mothers in these stories young enough to be their son's sister? If I wanted to read that I go to the brother/sister section. How about if the son was 18 and the mom was 50? Now THAT'S what I think is hot.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineabout 9 years ago
4% bodyfat is pretty unrealistic for a swimmer.

Professional bodybuilders that are completely yoked are in the 3-4% range. Swimmers are around 10-15% bodyfat range.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the last anon makes an interesting point

It's true, as he points out, that sons have lusted after their moms forever. I suspect it's hard-wired in the young male to be drawn to that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. But let's keep in mind the premise of this excellent story. This is a mother who thinks her 18 year boy AJ is an "Adonis." She loves everything about him, including her boy's male smell, the smell of testosterone, emanating from his beautiful young body. She's mesmerized by his big "package," evident in his Speedos. When he's on top of her, mom can't keep her hands off her kid's cute boyish butt, and she's thrilled by the sound AJ's heavy teenage balls make slapping against her own butt. This mother is just fucking in love with her own son's cock, a big fat mommy-pleaser she's desperate to have him shove up her "gaping gash." Needless to say, AJ thinks that's a really neat idea--actually, his mother's gaping gash has been making hard in his pants for years. Just like with plenty of boys, nothing can ever make AJ as hard as his own mother's cunt. He's spilled countless loads of semen dreaming about it. From now on the boy'll be shooting countless loads right up inside it, painting her pink cunt-walls a thick sticky white. AJ and his mom agree--that's exactly where his precious sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kept my interest

This was a good story, well written. I didn't have to stumble my way past poor grammar or poor proofreading. What is wrong with some of the commenters? Why does everything need to be analyzed to death? If you think the story would be better if things happened differently write your own story! Well done billwells1, well done.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I liked it enough to give it a 5 star rating. The main thing that would have made it better for me would have been more dirty talk between the mother and son and less internal dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Re: "She was 16; Ho-hum"

An anonymous reader has asked why the mothers in stories like this one always seem to be young enough to be the son's older sister. He suggests that a pairing of Mom at 50 and son at 18 would be more to his liking. Well, here is my take on the reasoning behind the "young mom" trend...

1. In most Mom-Son stories, the couple don't just become sexual partners. There is a romance that blossoms between them that makes the sexual aspect even more meaningful. Each has found the person with whom they want to spend the rest of their life. Feedback for these stories seems to suggest that most readers favor tales of this nature. When the mother is only 13 to 16 years older than her son, there's a lot more years ahead for them, in which they can "live happily ever after", making mad, passionate love to each other nearly every day.

2. Most women who are in their mid-30's, these days, began their sexual activity when they were 13 or 14. It's not as easy for a girl that age to get access to birth control pills. That makes it easier for pregnancies to result, and it's far less likely that the baby-daddy will be doing the honorable thing, as he's probably the same age. This leaves mother and son as a 'couple', against the world - and that is likely to breed a special feeling between them that will eventually develop into love, along with sexual desire.

3. Since women hit their 'sexual prime' in their 30's, an 18 - 31 or 18 - 34 pairing has the mother and son "equally matched", when it comes to abundant sexual desires.

4. If you study much of the feedback for these stories, you'll note the significant number of "requests" for further chapters in the stories, in which Mom has her Son's baby. When it's a younger mother, this is possible. At age 50, though, it's likely that Mom has passed through menopause, and is no longer capable of bearing a child for her son. Also, at 50, the odds are increased that some illness or other will take her from him in less than 20 years, leaving him totally alone in the world. If Mom was only in her 30's, and had given him a child, he'd still have that relationship. (And, if he was very lucky, the child will be a daughter who discovers the true nature of her mother's and father's relationship and figures, "If it worked for Mom and Dad, it will work for Dad and me!")

5. When the Mom is only 13 to 16 years older than her son, it's easier for both of them to conceal the age difference between them when (as usually happens in such tales) they move away from the old hometown to some other city where they can live openly as though they're a married couple

6. The closer they are, in age, the easier it is for Mom to recall how it felt to BE that age - and the more likely it will be that they'll have similar tastes in music and other leisure activities. That makes it easier for them to share life together, for the next 50 or so years.

7. MOST IMPORTANT! An author - whether writing for pay or simply for personal amusement and enjoyment - will typically write only the kinds of stories that are of interest to him or her. If the story holds no interest for the author, why bother trying to write it? Judging by the sheer number of stories where the mother is closer to the son's age, this is apparently what more men are thinking, when they entertain their mother-son fantasies.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
I loved it except

For the 50 miles on a stationary. It's one thing to do 50 miles on a bicycle for you have the great outdoors and scenery but on a stationary bike that would just be boring. Btw I knew many 16 year old mothers. It's more common than people think.

I loved the approach taken. *****

KnightlyKnightlyabout 9 years ago
Loved it.

Great story, good spelling and grammar bad s&g turns me off immediately, and makes the story unreadable. I loved the build up and the climax, and the fact that it wasn't 7 pages long. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not into other guys

So you lost me after the first paragraph well writing for the girls though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A little too wordy but enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...