All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 05'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why are you dragging this out? You are doing a good job but..........

Here is the protocol to a fine conclusion..............heavy red lipstick ending up on his

face,..... his love organ drawn into his mother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,his never ending supply of

sperm flooding mom's inner being.................and then .......a BABY !!!!!

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Hot And Sexy****

Thanks for sharing. Very entertaining and well written.

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Bestest one so far

Love the way you're building the anticipation.

Spell check doesn't like 'bestest.' I do!

Another five stars.

doggylfcdoggylfcabout 9 years ago
I love it

I'm loving the build up I really want her to taste his cum

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Loving this series. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I check and refresh this page everyday looking for the next chapter

Damn, you're killing me with anticipation every time. I never close this page and just refresh it from time to time expecting the latest chapter is out. I noticed it takes more or less 2 weeks for a new one to finally come out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this storyis hotter than any I have reasd before on here

I have cum with each chapter. can't wait for the next part. Soon Bobby will have her riding his mouth as he eats her pussy and then fucks her with him big hard YOUNG cock. he will soon be cumming in her 3 4 5 times a day!!! And I will love each shot of cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
can't beat a mother who has a deft hand with what her boy's got between his legs

A great continuation of a great series. Bobby's a very lucky lad. Most all mothers have a very special affection for their boy's penis. When it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, it's so damn cute they could cry. And when it's hard and reaching for the sky, they're thrilled by their young son's manly virility and they get real wet "down there." Bobby's mother is wild for the big fat mommy-pleaser he's carrying around. She just can't get over how fucking big it is. Stroking it she tells him, "I think there's room for 3 pairs of hands on this thing." She cups and cuddles Bobby's heavy loaded balls--it's so sweet and beautiful when a mother does that to her boy's balls. With mom doing her usual great job on his cock, Bobby blows his balls and shoots his semen all over the place. I love how he and his mom joke and banter about all the sperm Bobby's got in those hot young balls of his, and how he could paint the car even the whole fucking house a thick sticky white. Mothers who tease and banter with their boy about his big loads of sperm are top of the heap in my book. How long before Bobby's mom introduces him to the warm wet semen-catcher between her legs, nature made for her own son? A boy's penis and his mother's vagina--the perfect match.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot, hot story

Incredibly hot story. Great detail, wonderful pace and build up. Really holds your interest. I hope in a few more chapters Bobby gets to invite a group of friends over for some cum fun with Allison as well. Breasts like hers were really meant to be enjoyed. On that note, Allison's 32g's are great, but even more description of their fullness and weight would be great. How do they look pushed up in her bra? What about when they're set free? How low do they fall under all their weight? Certainly below her elbows, maybe almost down to her waist? What about the hypnotic effect they have on all of our minds when they're shaking wildly as she jerks Bobby to completion?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Slow. Terribly.

But good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep them coming

At least 5 more chapters, please.

Can you tell I like what you are doing......

Bamaguy1Bamaguy1about 9 years ago
Love the mommies

Stories like this bring back memories of me wanting to bang my mom and aunts,love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A FINE STIRY AND GETTING BETTER

I like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story is so HOT :) Cannot wait until the next chapter - its obvious that Bobby can do a lot for his Mom and make her happy sexually. Maybe its time for Alison to try him out !! Thanks ...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

I feel like Bobby, this is killing me, but I love it, keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great...

Don't stop now, he has too bang her now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

blowjob time. with reluctance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
outstanding

you've got the tease down to a boner-inducing science. more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG

I love your story. I feel like I'm getting a hand job right along with bobby. Mom sounds so sexy walking around in just her panties. That's one of my biggest turn on. And the mention of her hairy bush sets me off. OMG I can't wait for more. I'm really hoping that they don't get to actually fuck, I think that would ruin the teasing aspect of the story, which is my favorite part. Thank you, awesome job cant wait for more.

mace75mace75about 9 years ago
Great Story

Great story and a good built up. I like it a lot, when Alison at first hesitates, but later gives in. First she takes a shower with him, then shows of nude, then let him suck on her nipples. Next time should be blowjobtime?

Just avoid one mistake, don't let her be pregnant or so. This is by far too much for a story like this and makes it unreal. This story is so extremly good, because it feel so real. We can imagine, yes it can happen. With a pregnancy this perfect feeling will be spoiled. So go on, we are waiting for many more chapters to come :-)

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Exciting

Hope there are more casual nakedness around the house, while mom sists carelessly while jerking him off and the sides of her string bikini panties became loose and the other haft of her pussy lips came into view even it is quite hairy the pink inner lips is visible. The mom noticed that her son was looking at her crotch. She gets embarrassed and closed her legs and raised an eyebrow to her son and mockingly scolded him and they had more conversation on this new exciting situation.

Darklust69Darklust69about 9 years ago
Keep it going

I hope they actually have sex keep it up can't wait

Crocodile666Crocodile666about 9 years ago
Amazing.

Fantastic yet again! The attention to detail in the description of the handjobs almost makes it feel like I am Bobby! I could read them all day and not get bored.

And in Alison you have created one of the sexiest characters in any of the stories I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait till the next Chapter.... This is one of the best stories I've ever read here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anticipation

I just love this series, keep checking back in hoping a new chapter is up. So much more room to go with the slow tease of where they may go from here; nice art in letting the relationship develop step by step. I do hope you will return to their private life and not turn this into public displays, etc., which is an entirely different theme. But these are your characters, so enjoy wherever the story takes you b

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

these are great can't wait for more keep up the good work :)

mgchnds2mgchnds2about 9 years ago
VERY erotic

Luving this series ! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Love the story. When will her son suggest she shave her bush and when will she admit her husband always liked it shaven that way? Will she shave it and wear a thin see thru G-string with her new dress?

Will she ever admit she loves having her nipples sucked and bitten and all the attention Bobby gives her? Does she enjoy showing Bobby her ass? All these questions she has not addressed yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No slut /whore please

Please keep her a loving mother... Don't change her into a Slut/Whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Simply perfect

The story is perfectly built up and the characters are well drawn. Specially Alison is hesitating at first and more and more she relaxes and gets deeper into her desires. Really perfect. I have read all parts so far, so don't let us wait too long for chapter 06 :-)

librertinlibrertinabout 9 years ago
And so many more bases to fill!

Five chapters into a lovingly teasing story and she still has to concede oral sex, between the legs sex and even anal before having a fully incestuous intrercourse! Kudos for the best descriptions of handjobs to date!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fantastic story

I've enjoyed every chapter so far....just a great story !

CrabWithAHatCrabWithAHatover 8 years ago
Love it want more and more.

The slow process that you have in your story is nice. Because ist not like you have the feeling there is never comming some good hard sometimes wet plot and it still is not to obvious. Your are aiming for some good kind of sweet spot. I can't wait to read the other parts. Hope you will present us with lots of other story's with mom son content. I see lots of potential in your writing and still place to improve. Keep up the good work.

PancakemixPancakemixover 7 years ago
Ludicrous but Brilliant!

Your pacing is excellent - it's fast enough that it doesn't get boring, but not not so fast that it becomes too rushed. That in-between spot is still fantastical, but it works

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29almost 6 years ago
Awesome...

love This story brings back so many memories of mevwanking off to my mom while peeking at her in the shower .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW 10 stars thanks 4 the nut bro 100%HOT

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fu€k... This is good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This will always be my favorite series on Literotica. I always come back to it. And you write dialogue so well. Plus, there's not so many unnecessary words or adjectives, which I tend to see in too many other stories on this site. Thanks for writing such a great erotica series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous