Mother Takes the Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, you naughty boy," Diane said. She pulled away from Liam's grasping fingers and sucking mouth. "You wanted me in your father's bed ... Come on."

She moved quickly, one hand between her legs, the other mauling her tits.

"This is what you wanted," Diane challenged as she lay back on the marital bed and opened her legs to her son. "I'm here," she added. "Look at me. I'm hot for you." Liam's mother peeled the meaty flaps apart and held them back against her inner thighs. She revealed her core to her son, flaunting her hot, bubbling cunt at him. "Fuck me ... Come on. I want you to ride the arse off me."

Liam clambered onto the bed tugging his cock, savouring the moment as he prepared to penetrate his mother on the bed she shared with his father.

"I'm going to do it better than the old man ever did," he mumbled, his face slack with lust as he stared at his mother waiting for him.

"I've already come more with you than I ever have with him," Diane replied. She leaned up to reach for her son's erection. "Now finish me off. Fuck your mummy in her bed. You wanted me here. Now make it worth the sin."

Liam groaned when he lunged at his mother, her body closing around his girth.

Diane took him, just lay there and offered herself to her son when Liam sank into her, balls deep, pausing when his pubic bush compressed against his mother's smooth mound.

He blinked and, holding his weight on his elbows, stared down into her face. "Do you love me, Mum?" he sighed.

Diane shifted, wriggling below him, desperate to feel her son deeper inside her body.

"Yes," Diane mumbled with her eyes half-shuttered as she chewed her bottom lip. "Now I want you to love me. Love me, my sweet boy. Love me, because your father doesn't." She began to move, her hips jerking. "Show me how my big, lovely boy loves his mother. Give me what your father doesn't."

Liam's ground deeper into his mother in response. "He's useless," he said as he lifted himself up onto straight arms. He pumped vigorously, thrusting deep. "I'll fuck you how you deserve to be fucked, Mum. I'll love you like a man should."

"Oh, you're my man now, darling," Diane sighed. "You're twenty years old and such a lovely man, looking after his mother. Give me what I want ... My boy, my darling boy ... Fuck me. Fuck your mummy, darling. I love you."

Liam went at her. He fucked, thrust and pounded at his mother, their bodies slap-slapping together, her cunt squelching and farting around her son's girth, the domed head of Liam's cock nudging her open, deeper and deeper until Diane groaned and grunted and spat obscenities.

"Suck me, Mum," Liam snarled after a sudden withdrawal that left his mother gasping and surprised. "Suck yourself off my cock."

"You dirty, filthy bastard," Diane squealed, eyes shining, enthused by it all. She rubbed a hand between her legs as she scrambled up and around. Then, laying across her son, the one hand at her sex, the other lifting Liam's hard-on, Diane stared into her son's eyes and, smirking, licked the purple bulb of the cock-head. "Watch me suck your cock," Diane mumbled, her face distorted, lips stretched with male gristle. "I'm the dirtiest mother in this town. How many other mums suck their son's cock?"

"You're the most beautiful, sexiest mother a son could wish for," Liam said. He watched his mother work at his cock. Saw her slurp and slobber and yank at him.

"Are you going to come?" Diane asked, her fist cranking up and down. "Are you going to come for me?"

Liam forced his fingers through Diane's hair. He grabbed a handful and pulled her face off his cock.

"Not like this," he growled, forcing his mother to scramble at the bed as he forcibly yanked her head towards him. "I've got something else in mind, Mum."

Diane winced and gasped, squirming while her son forced his tongue into her mouth. She rolled away across the bed, her stare accusing. "That hurts," she whined.

Liam grinned at his mother. "Let me make it better," he said. "On your hands and knees." He pointed at the bed. "There, get on your hands and knees. I want you from behind."

Eying her son, Diane rubbed the sore spot on her scalp where he'd pulled her hair. She pulled a face, glowering at him while manoeuvring onto her knees. She flicked another slit-eyed glare of mistrust at him before finally settling into the position Liam had specified.

"Don't hurt me again," Diane pouted.

Seeing his mother there on the bed, round buttocks presented to him, the mollusc of her vulva plump between her legs, Liam tugged at his root several times, licking his lips with anticipation.

"I'm sorry, Mum," he murmured, the bed heaving beneath his knees.

Diane reached back with one arm, fingers splaying her buttocks, and when Liam glanced down he saw the tacky lips of his mother's pussy part with sticky reluctance. His mother's sex pouted, labia glistening, her core scarlet and slick.

"Oh God," Liam moaned.

He placed the flat of his hand on his mother's skin and used his thumb to ease her open wider. The roundel of Diane's sphincter taunted him, and Liam groaned again before ducking in to dab the tip of his tongue into the dark smudge.

"You dirty boy!" Diane squealed. "What are you doing? Licking my arse ... Oh, Liam, darling, that's so fucking sexy."

"It's you, Mum," Liam panted. He slurped his tongue through the sluice of her pussy, splitting her labia, probing at her opening and lapping at her clit. "I'm mad for you. Crazy. I think about you all the time. Sometimes, at night, when you're in bed with him I want to come in and take you back to my room." Liam ducked in again, his mother yelping with delight as his tongue wriggled into her anus.

Diane moaned, her head lolling loose, lowering towards the bed as she gasped and squirmed.

"I have to stop myself doing it," Liam continued. "I can't stand to think of him touching you. It drives me mental imagining him putting his paws on you."

"Fuck, Liam..." Diane sobbed. "Don't stop, baby. Keep licking my pussy. Keep tonguing my arse." Her rump swung side-to-side. "Please, my darling boy. Keep doing it."

"I want to be the one who does this to you, Mum," Liam persisted, his mind set on one track. He dabbed once more at his mother's dark ring, two fingers finding her pink opening and sliding inside. "Me, only me, I don't want my father to touch you. I can't stand to think of you opening your legs for him."

"I won't," gasped Diane. She threw her head back and let out a long moan of pleasure. Gasping, she added, "I won't, darling. Not anymore. If you promise to love me like this I won't let him come near me again."

Diane groaned and mewled when her son's fingers curled inside her. She began to thrust back onto Liam's digits, urging him to finger-fuck her, to lick her. She writhed and squirmed and babbled on about love and how he was her lovely big boy. How she wanted him to make her come.

"Move into my room with me," Liam said, teeth clenched as he strove to take his mother over the edge. "Sleep with me. Every night. Come to my bed instead."

"Oh, God," groaned Diane as her body started to vibrate. "To be with you every night ... God, Liam, that would..."

She ground herself back onto Liam's fingers, begging him to rub at her insides as she came.

"Us ... together ... every night," Diane gasped. "You loving me, like I want to be loved..."

Liam held his hard-on in one fist and shuffled forwards on his knees. The cock-head nudged his mother's body and he grabbed at her shoulder with one hand, the other hand clasping Diane's suspender belt.

He moaned when he slid inside, with Diane moaning and groaning and craning her neck to look back at him. "Fuck me," Diane mumbled, her eyes imploring. "Please..."

It was a noisy interval, three minutes of vigorous, very energetic coupling that saw Liam curled low over his mother's back, his hands full of her breasts, his hips jerking as he thrust into her with short, sharp stabs of his cock. Liam straightened and held Diane's waist, looking down with his jaw slack while his mother's body stretched around his girth, her cunt bulging on the outstroke.

Diane loved it, adored taking her son's length, her insides clenching as she thought about just who it was who loved her so well.

Thrilled by the taboo of taking his penis, Diane squealed with delight and reached for her clit. She rubbed herself, and the combination of her fingers working at her body and Liam's energetic pounding from behind got her there quickly.

Diane came, sobbing and grunting, collapsing onto the bed and taking Liam down with her.

Even as the orgasm shook his mother Liam manoeuvred her onto her side. Diane curled up into a ball, knees going to her chest as she kept on coming. Liam was determined to get inside her again. He needed to fuck. It was imperative that he lever his mother onto her back so he could spread her open and sink into her.

Diane's fingers clawed at the bedcover, her head thrown back, spine arching while she grunted and moaned through her climax.

Liam took the opportunity presented to him. He grabbed his mother's hip and pulled her close. Levering Diane's leg up, splaying her open once again, Liam aimed his cock-head and pushed.

When her son entered her, Diane's eyes flew open. "Yes," she hissed, her face twisted with lust. "Do it to, me again." Diane reached for him, body twisting as she strained up, waist creased, an elbow on the mattress, and with her fingers grasping. She pulled Liam's mouth down on hers, desperate to have her son inside her. She wanted him in her cunt and her mouth.

Diane's hips jerked and she sucked at Liam's tongue, her desire all consuming.

"Mum," Liam croaked, eyes rolling when he pulled away from his mother's frantic efforts to kiss him. He lay on his side, thrusting into her instinctively, Diane's buttocks rippling with the assault as she pushed back to meet every shove.

She craned around again and her son, Diane's stare manic while her body heaved and jerked. "Fuck me," she spat, her hand going back to her son's hip so she could pull more of him into her. Diane was nearly hysterical with the desperate need for Liam's meat to fill her. She needed him inside her, loving her, riding her climax. Her fingers clawed at Liam's thigh, raking the skin as his mother mewled and grunted, her whole body thrashing and rolling with effort.

"Give it to me, Liam. I'm coming, baby. I'm still coming."

The bed bucked and rolled, springs protesting while Liam concentrated on the rhythm his mother demanded. Liam gulped and blinked, struggling to hold it back, suddenly aware he was on the edge of pouring everything he had into his mother.

"On your back," Liam snarled, his cock sliding out of his mother's body. "I want you like that."

Diane moved quickly, hauling herself around to spread her legs for her son.

"Fuck me!" she cried, inviting Liam into her body with widespread arms and legs. "I'm all yours, darling. I'll do anything you want ... Just keep fucking me."

Liam scrambled between his mother's thighs. He paused a moment to take in her swollen vulva, labia glistening, her sex hot and cerise.

"I love you, Mum," Liam mumbled.

And then he was inside her again.

They fucked together, both moving, both panting and grunting. At the same time, maintaining the vigorous action of his hips, Liam levered Diane's legs around his arms. He paused on the apex of his outstroke with his cock-head just inside Diane's opening, her knees hooked around the joint of his elbows. Diane gulped and stared up at her son, her tongue sliding over her lips as she gaped up at him, wide-eyed and panting.

"I'm wide open for you," she sighed. "Look at me. I can't spread my legs any wider, darling. I'm here for you. You and your lovely cock."

Diane began to move, hips rocking back and forth.

"Give it to me," she purred.

Liam thrust down, hard. His mother gasped, her hands going to the headboard. "You want it?" he grunted, thrusting again.

The ornately carved headboard creaked as Diane pulled at it. "Yes," she moaned. The bedsprings began to creak again.

Liam worked harder. "Here you are, Mum. Have me."

"Oh God, Oh God," yelped Diane when her son drove into her. She felt so full of him. He was driving deep, touching her where she'd never felt a man before. Diane grunted and offered her uptilted cunt to her son for his pleasure. "Do it to me, Liam. My lovely boy. So big. So deep ... Ruin me ... Fucking smash me."

Hearing that litany, listening to the unfamiliar rush of profanity from his mother's lips spurred Liam on. "Mum, you're so fucking lovely," he responded after a huge burst of love for his mother surged through him. "So beautiful, Mum." Liam gasped, head rolling as he turned his face to the ceiling. Wall-eyed and grimacing he began to pound at his mother, trying desperately to draw more obscenities from her lips. "You like fucking me," he snarled. "Do you, Mum? Do you love me doing this with you?"

Diane's fingers were busy on her clit as her son ploughed into her. She was on her way again, could feel the climax bubbling. "I do," she squealed. "I love it. I want to do it again and again."

She was panting by then, her words coming out in chopped sentences. "Love me. Do it to me. Oh, you naughty boy. You naughty, naughty boy. Doing this to your mother."

"I want to do this to you all the time, too," Liam groaned. He was close, could feel it rising.

"Am I better than him?" Liam gasped. His hips were going, buttocks tensing as he drove into Diane, her body hot and wet and clenching at his root. "Tell me, Mum ... Do I fuck better than my father?"

"Oh, shit," Diane mewled. "Of course you do! He's never made me feel like this. Not even back when we were young." Diane's eyes went wide, huge and round as she looked up at her son with her expression shocked and her mouth a large O of surprise. "Oh!" she blurted. "Oh ... I'm going to..." Diane's face twisted, first into a slit-eyed smirk, her look feline in the seconds before her climax overtook her. Then, when the full force of her orgasm broke over her, Diane's features melted, her face going slack for a second or two until finally warping into a mask of ecstatic agony.

"Me too," Liam bellowed. His head rolled loose on his neck while he thrust once, twice ... a third time. "I'm coming," he gasped, and let it go.

Diane knew her son shouldn't be unloading like that inside her. It was courting danger, so risky, so irresponsible. Part of her realised the potential for disaster – her own son's seed flooding into her. But she didn't care, not at that moment. How could she? She was swept away by the tsunami wave of absolute bliss. Diane was there, her body rocking with the pleasure and release of her climax. Her son was loving her. She could feel him inside her, pulsing, his ejaculate pouring into her.

In her mind's eye she saw Liam's cock ripple, she saw it throb as it pumped gooey jizm from the slit in the domed head. Diane imagined the shaft swelling, pulsing like a python swallowing a pig, the big muscle at its root forcing the semen out of her son.

"You're coming inside me?" Diane mumbled. "You shouldn't ... Take it out, Liam ... You can't do it inside me."

"I can't take it out," grunted her son. He pushed deeper, groaning while his cock continued to pump. "I can't take it out, Mum, it feels so good." Liam gasped and pushed into his mother.

Diane gave a deep sigh of surrender. There was nothing else she could do except allow herself to ride it out. She was powerless to stem the flow of fluid that her son poured into her.

And, deep down, in a dark and seldom visited place in her mind, Diane welcomed Liam's semen.

Proof she loved her son as she said he did.

Epilogue

It was suddenly very real. So far they had kept it a secret, but now circumstances had changed.

Diane's hands shook, she was nervous as hell and more than a little frightened. Her heart and lungs fought for space inside her chest. Every breath was a conscious effort.

She lifted her skirt and pulled her underwear to her shins. Squatting, she lowered herself onto the cold ring of the seat and splayed herself with the tips of her fingers.

Then, holding the stick in place with her other hand, Diane tensed her muscles and pee squirted out of her, splashed against the porcelain and tinkled into the water below. She held the stick in place, piss drenching it while Diane concentrated on her flow.

And finally it was done.

She sat there, knickers around her ankles as she waited, eyes glued to the little window on the top of the kit.

12