All Comments on 'Mother Takes the Cream'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
interpreter_xinterpreter_xover 10 years ago
A wonderful piece

Definitely lacking in the seduction which led to the sexual relationship between mother and son but the author made it clear that this story starts well after that event.

In terms of the build up towards the sex I found the perspective of the mother to be refreshing and realistic, the mischievousness and (seeming) cruelty of the son, while not as unique, was also quite a nice touch.

The sex was well described and wonderfully naughty, I thoroughly enjoyed the dialogue between mother and son throughout their love making and found it quite well written, the entire climax of the story was a truly dirty pleasure which I shall not forget.

Many thanks to the author!

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 10 years ago
This was great but could have been spectacular if only he had

cum in her mouth first.Hell I was hoping after he did that he would take the time to fuck her ass too.He would have lasted longer doing that after he came in her mouth.They both wanted that,she was up for anything after he tongue fucked her to those orgasms & rimmed her ass. Do more with this great story,turn all your readers on doing the things they would do with her.Let your mind run wild,like mine is. LT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

great story, sex between a mother and son done naturally is the best. many of us want to mount our mothers in our fathers bed and deposit our seed into her womb to mark our mothers as our own. I can only imagine after reaching this ultimate thrill it will be Impossible for this mother son couple to stop their mating dance. this lucky son now has completed the circle of life by besting his father and taking his wife. Mommy is powerless to stop accepting her sons ejaculate...The ultimate thrill Breeding Mommy..

"Diane knew her son shouldn't be unloading like that inside her. It was courting danger, so risky, so irresponsible. Part of her realised the potential for disaster – her own son's seed flooding into her. But she didn't care, not at that moment. How could she? She was swept away by the tsunami wave of absolute bliss. Diane was there, her body rocking with the pleasure and release of her climax. Her son was loving her. She could feel him inside her, pulsing, his ejaculate pouring into her.

"I can't take it out," grunted her son. He pushed deeper, groaning while his cock continued to pump. "I can't take it out, Mum, it feels so good." Liam gasped and pushed into his mother."

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 10 years ago
Cock wrenching prose

Thank you - so damn descriptive and too short - LOL - I certainly hope you write more and please let me know when you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"It's because you're my mother it turns me on so much, it's because of who you are to me that makes me so fucking hot to fuck you."

That's the honest truth with any boy who does what lots and lots of boys dream of doing--fucks his own mother. A boy like Liam's fucked plenty of inferior twats, but when it's his own mother's twat, it's like electricity goes through his body and his young cock is harder than it's ever been before, it's like an iron rod. And don't think his mom doesn't appreciate it. Mom cums like crazy as her boy goes into a fuck-frenzy, finally the kid's inside his mother, pounding and slamming the same cunt he came out of. He shoots her full of his rich creamy semen, staking his claim to her mommy-twat from now on. No more inferior cocks for her, not hubby's crappy pecker nor any other guy's. And the cream she wants and loves is the cream from her own darling baby boy's loaded balls.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Unbelievably good. One of the Hottest Mum/son stories I've ever read. Pure brilliance.

pg240pg240over 10 years ago
Nice

So finely constructed and beautifully written. The emotion comes through despite your pronouncement of submitting a wank piece! You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That Kindle of yours is sure working!

No problems with the story Mr Geronimo Appleby....excellent superb writing skills as usual....fantastic dialogue.....very well told episode....but hey....we've all come to expect that from creative tidy author like yourself......thanks ince again for sharing and cutting to the stroke stuff so quickly....9,35/10 from me sirF

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
Splendid story

I liked how you skipped the seduction and "will-they-or -won't they" bother.

Sometimes I like the build-up but this hot number really hit the spot for me.

There's a Vegas ad with the tag-line "the Right Amount of Wrong" and that's what this story delivered.

Bravo!

The fetishist in me wants her to be pregnant, keep the baby, and screw sonny boy stupid the next thirty years.

Realistically, a spectacularly bad idea that should be enshrined in the George W Bush archives, but that's what makes it so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now

Tell us all, how they cope with the pregnancy, especially since hubby has been clipped.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

This is the first of your stories I've read and I think it's well above average. From my personal viewpoint I like more tenderness. Mum is giving him the best of all gifts, he could at least not treat her like a slut he picked up off the street. However, reading the other comments, it seems a lot of people like the rough stuff. Once again, good story!

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

rufriterrufriterover 10 years ago
Spoiled

This story was going great until it degenerated into the unlikely dialogue that is normally found only in porno movies, or in badly written amateurish wank jobs, submitted by writers who wouldn't know continuity or plausibility if it bit them.

The continuity and plausibility in this tale were flawless, as was the early dialogue, until it went downhill.

Sex between parent and offspring should be tender, sensitive, loving and respectful, and should be depicted as such, not like an encounter between an uncaring hooker and her equally uncaring client.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
it's ok

I think the seduction is so much sexier than the act itself. Disappointed it skipped the seduction and went right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All you guys...

All you guys that really wanna' have sex with your moms, you're all fucked up. I mean, even in fantasy it is, like this. The reason I read these are to view the dilemmas between family members, and the very taboo of it I find attractive... Not because I want to commit an unforgivable fuck up... So anyone that actually has incestuous fantasies, seek professional help; it's not normal.

rufriterrufriterover 10 years ago
Yeah right

The sanctimonious hypocrite who posted anonymously, saying he/she/it only reads incest stories "to view family dilemmas", REALLY meant they read it so they can feel self righteous and holier than thou.

There is no other suitable description for someone who admits to being attracted to what they condemn others for being attracted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lapses

Although the writer is highly skilled in English Literature,He missed stating how Diane and her son's attraction came to be.He should have arranged the story in such a way that the mother and son fucked accidentally....and since the mother has been as unshameful and desperate that she had sex with her son.She shouldn't have behaved motherly like the way she'd been through out the story.Atlast God forbids such a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Confucious he say "Fucking without seduction, like meat without sauce"

Confucious he say "Fucking without seduction, like meat without sauce"

Really screwd up a potentially great story by simply jumping in to the fucking bit!

Please give us another, but this time with a very reluctant mother being persuaded by the son to give up one of her moral boundaries in each chapter from letting him look at her naked breasts to the last chapter when she is forced to agree to have his child, all the time at risk of the father finding out that he is being cuckold right in his own home!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 10 years ago
Very Good

This was a very well done story. Kudo's to "rufriter" for being the only one here really qualified to make any critical comments. Anonymous critics are just cowards, plain and simple.This was a good story and not to bad. Everyone does have to keep in mind that it is a porn site and this all is masterbation stories basically, if you want art go to a museum.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
Great story

But not up to your usual standard, I felt that this was rushed somehow. The verbal intercourse between Mom & son felt contrived and just a bit boring. That said, however, you're still one of the best on Literotica. Cheers mate.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
nice

great story, great author. thanks so much.

feelgood2000feelgood2000over 10 years ago
Awesome

I felt like I was there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding story

I absolutley loved this original tale of mother and son loving. As the hero of this story the young stud has his loving mommy.strip from her conservative business attire into her sexiest lingere for his pleasure. Mommy now dresses for her son and lover, obsessed with keeping her son's cock hard and ready to hammer her pussy. This mother has achieved the best orgasm of her life and will do anything to have her son thrusting between her legs again. As for the son " nothing gets him harder than the thought of his sweet loving mother submitting to his cock. The rush this son will achieve as he mounts his mothers body in her marital bed. As this lucky stud approaches his orgasm he will look into his mothers lust filled eyes and feel her shutter in orgasm as he fills her womb with his seed. I hope we read about this son continuing to mount his ever pregnant mother. This was a very sizzling tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucked her like a "good son" should

Those who whine and complain just boggle the mind, but they are the minority. What son wouldn't want to fuck the shit out of his mother? To coin the phrase " a real page turner" you write clearly and with the kind of degenerate imagination we "REAL" fuckers possess. Women love to be "taken" by a confident man, son, uncle, brother, dad.........sluts every one of them, fuck them good and they'll do anything you want them to. This writer is talented and I look forward to read more if these sick ass stories Ten stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6100 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.