Mother-In-Law Gets Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers

Judy smiled and agreed with me "I am sure my daughter would Andy, but then only if she found out and I couldn't possibly know who might tell her!" she smiled a wicked evil smile at me before straddling me and kissing me deeply and passionately.

I knew then this was not a one off, I spent the next two weeks fucking my mother-in-law senseless, in every way I could imagine. When my wife got home I was relieved to be getting a rest. Judy however had other ideas; she went to the doctors to get the pill so she wouldn't get pregnant. I had forgotten about that possibility and I spent a frantic four weeks waiting to find out if I had impregnated my mother-in-law, thankfully I hadn't. Despite this near catastrophe, I am still screwing Judy on a regular basis, as well as keeping my wife well supplied with cock, god help me if I get caught.

easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers
12