Mother-In-Law Gets Hers

Story Info
Wife's mother ends up fucking her daughter's husband.
3.9k words
4.37
238.7k
132
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,289 Followers

Lynne and I had been married for nearly three years; both aged twenty five and had good jobs, beautiful house that was all but paid for. Our business doing really well even in this recession, and we were living the dream. Things were going so well, neither of us could envisage any issues arising.

That was until my Mother in law phoned to say her dad had left her for a younger woman. Lynne and I agreed we would have her over to stay for a while, so when she called her mum back to say we wanted her to come visit, and stay over for a while, she readily agreed. I collected her from the airport, and she met me with a huge cuddle and smothered me in kisses and thanking me all the time for asking her to come stay. "It was really no problem Judy, were glad to help!"

The drive back was a talkative one, well from Judy anyway, she went on and on about her husband taking off with this dolly bird and how much she hated him for doing so. I tried to change the subject several times but with no effect. I eventually gave up and sat back trying my best to ignore her. Judy was still chattering away when we drew up at home, Lynne met her and Judy started all over again. I sighed, smiled and carried her bags into the house and through to her room.

Judy had given birth to my wife Lynne when she had been twenty one, so was still young as far as mother -in-laws go at forty seven. I made us all some coffee and sat down listening to the two of them chatter away, slagging her husband and Lynne's dad for his indiscretions. I remember thinking 'if that's how she gabbed on while they were together no bloody wonder he left' "I couldn't agree more dear!" as Lynne asked;

"What do you think Andy?"

It wasn't too bad during the week, as we were both at work, but the weekends 'oh gee' they never let up. Lynne agreed with everything her mother said, "You did right mum, he doesn't deserve a good woman like you!" as I cringed by myself trying desperately to ignore them and watch the TV sports channel. Eventually the two of them decided to go out and have some retail therapy, I sighed a huge sigh of relief as they drove off;

"Thank Fuck for that!" I groaned. I sat watching my sports unhindered by yapping woman bending my ears.

Then I got a visit that changed everything, in more ways than one. The door bell rang and when I answered it was the police," Hello sir, my name is Sergeant Thomson from traffic, are you Mr Adams?" flashing his warrant card as he spoke.

"Yes I am Mr Adams, how can I help?"

"Sir, I don't wish to panic you but your wife has been involved in an accident. She is okay but you need to come with us to the hospital"

I could feel the panic rising in me. "Of course, of course let me get my keys and a jacket!...You say she's okay is she in danger?"

"No sir she may have to stay in Hospital for a while but she's in no danger sir!" I followed the policeman out to their car and sat in silence until we got to the hospital. After some checks and filling in of forms as next of kin I was shown to her room. June was sat beside her in tears. "I'm sorry Andy, it was my entire fault if I hadn't been so insistent on talking into my phone, and I would have seen the car!" I just cuddled her and told her not to be so silly.

My wife was laid in bed looking sorry for herself, Bandages wrapped around her head and several smaller ones covered her face and neck. Her left arm and leg were in plaster. "What the hell happened?" I half heartedly joked.

"I stepped in front of a car dear, I just didn't think! It's not mums fault it's my own!" I shook my head and scratched at my head. I was trying to think what to say, but Lynne was quicker than me, before I could even think;

"Mum can stay over and help until I get home! And it's not as if you can't do without me at work, Margaret can do what I do, so there are no issues there!"

I nodded thinking it won't be that bad I can sort out work and if Judy's going to be around at home at least I won't be going home to an empty house. "I will pop in each night before I go home darling!"

The Doctor appeared and explained she would be in for about a couple of weeks, and then would get home. Judy and I sat with Lynne until she fell asleep and left for home. On the way we started chatting and when we arrived home we ordered in pizza for tea. Sitting until fairly late just talking, we found we had more in common than I had first thought, and we went to our respective bedrooms, fairly happy with the way things had panned out.

For several days we went about our business, until one day I had to stop in on my way back to the offices. Upon entering the house I could hear pleasurable moans which appeared to be coming from the downstairs shower. I walked by the door and found it wasn't closed properly, there in the shower was Judy, her left leg stood on the shower chair and her right hand shoving a large dildo in and out of her pussy, despite the steam covered windows it was obvious she was masturbating and the distance she was moving her hand gave me the clue it was a large dildo. I quickly collected the file I had come for and let myself out.

I couldn't get the image of my wife's mother using that dildo on herself, out of my head. Even when I called in to visit my wife I kept thinking of what I had seen. Now don't get me wrong I'm no prude, I just couldn't imagine her mum using such an item. I knew she was still attractive at forty seven, and the blurred image of her still reasonably fit body in the shower, had me sat in my car driving home, with an erection making it a fairly uncomfortable journey home. I kept telling myself, it's my wife's mother, behave yourself but to no avail, I just couldn't get the dirty thoughts of screwing my wife's mother out of my head.

I made excuses as soon as I got in and went for a cold shower, in the hope it would calm my ardour. I was stood with my hands on the wall allowing the cold water to run over me, when I heard an all too familiar voice, "Oh my, Andy I hope I WAS the cause of your discomfort?"

I spun round quickly to discover my mother -in- law stark naked stood in front of me. My cock sprung to attention giving my possible denial no substance whatsoever. "Here let me help you with that." Judy said softly.

I tried to speak but found my lips moving but nothing came out, I looked down as Judy's hands took hold of my cock and pulled me gently out of the shower. "I saw you earlier today!" she moaned softly, "You're getting hard thinking about fucking me, aren't you?"

I stood looking at what she was doing with her hands and just shook my head up and down, before almost whispering, "Yes!"

Judy continued to seduce me, "I know what you want, but I want you to tell me Andy, to give it to you!" I shook my head again only this time I was shaking it side to side;

"Judy, NO we can't do this, I'm married to your daughter, PLEASE STOP!" I found my hands placed against her shoulders, trying to push her away, albeit somewhat gently.

"No you don't!...you want it, you want me Andy, I know you do your cock is rock hard and it says you want to fuck me!" I knew she was right, but I was petrified Lynne would find out and cut my fucking balls off!

"Please Judy don't make me do it, Lynne will kill me!" I stammered.

"God Andy, I've been thinking of you all day!... You're mine tonight baby, and I'm going to make you fuck me good and hard!" My cock twitched and I knew then at that instant my resolve to resist was gone. I grabbed her and began kissing my mother -in- law passionately. We exchanged tongue hockey for several minutes, until we broke apart.

"God you look so sexy Judy, your fucking right I've been thinking of you all day!...God I want you so bad!" With that I pulled her close and began kissing her neck, throat and nibbling on her ears, lips and throat.

"God you're making me so fucking hot Judy!"

"Let's move through to the lounge eh?" and we broke apart but still held hands as this sexy woman almost twice my age led me through to our lounge where I knew I was going to fuck the arse of her and more.

Judy turned to me and I ordered her" get on your knees you little slut!" by now I had a hold of my aching cock;

"You little slut, I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk!.. But first you're going to suck my cock and my balls..You Ready?...then get to it!" I sighed as Judy took my cock in hand and stroked the shaft as she began to kiss, lick, nibble and suck on my rock hard cock.

"Mmmm I love a big hard cock to suck on, especially one as big as this!.. I can't wait to feel it slide down my throat as you face fuck me you stud!" God my mother-in-law was such a dirty little bitch she reminded me of my wife when she got going. I knew then I was going to really enjoy fucking this slut, and all thoughts of possible consequences had vanished from my mind. All I thought about was all the different ways; I was going to fuck her mother, my slut. I watched Judy as she sucked and slurped on my cock like it was a big lollipop;

"I want to make you gag on my cock you dirty little slut, then I'm going to fill your mouth with a load of cum!"

Judy looked up at me, broke away from sucking on my cock "Look me in the eyes Andy;... I'm going to suck your cock so good... I'm going to make you beg to come you big cocked stud!" with that she resumed sucking on the first few inches of my cock.

I held her head in my hands and began to slide my shaft in and out of her sucking mouth "Oh baby that feels so good!"..." Keep going, suck that cock!...suck me slut ... harder!" I began to push more and more into her mouth until I felt my bell end bang against the back of her throat.

Judy gagged slightly, but adjusted her head and I felt the shaft slide past the back of her throat, and down her throat. "Gluuuuumph!...Uuuuumph...Oooooph!" were some of the noises she managed to make as my full length disappeared into her throat. I soon felt my balls banging against her chin and felt some admiration for her as even Lynne couldn't take the whole length even after years of trying.

"Gooood!...Jeeesus Judy you suck cock good my girl!" as I felt my balls start to tingle, I knew I wasn't far from Cumming. Just as I was about to cum, the bitch stopped sucking grabbed my shaft tightly and encircled the top of my ball sac with her other hand, choking them and pulling them taut downwards. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I groaned as the tingling subsided and was replaced by an unfamiliar tension. Whatever it did it stopped me Cumming.

Then Judy started all over again, sucking, licking, nibbling on my shaft and then swallowing the length again and again. Several times she performed the same trick until the tension was almost too much for me. "Oh god Judy, please let me cum, please PLEASE!" I could hardly believe that this mature woman had me pleading to cum.

"Go on stud, fill my slutty mouth! ... give me your cum!...cum for me stud...go on cum for me!" with that she opened her mouth stuck the first three inches inside her mouth and began frantically wanking my cock until I felt that surge of cum shoot down its length.

"Ooooooh...Yeeeeeeaaah..Fuck!"

"Here it is bitch!...here if fucking Cums!" and with that I felt my balls tighten, lift and start to pump shot after shot of cum into my mother-in-laws mouth. "Oh you filthy fucking slut, swallow the fucking lot you slut!...Don't miss a drop!" I groaned with relief.

When I had finished Cumming I lifted Judy up and kissed her full on the lips, tasting myself whilst playing tonsil hockey. "Mmmmmm!" moaned Judy.

Breaking our embrace, I led her over to the sofa, bending her over the back so her ass and pussy were stuck up in the air. I kicked her legs apart and then knelt behind her. "I'm going to do you right now, you fucking cock teasing bitch. Your pussy... or your ass...?" as I run my tongue from her dripping cunt to her puckered asshole.

"Ooooh" she squealed, "Oh you dirty boy, eat my pussy boy, lick my ass make me cum!"

I started licking her pussy harder, then sliding my tongue up to her tight bud and licking it all over, and then I stuck my tongue as hard as I could into the small rosebud and wiggled it around. I spat on her asshole and licked it all over. I nibbled on her pussy lips, I sucked on her clit, and when I wasn't eating her pussy I was sucking her ass and finger fucking her wet cunt. Judy was getting right worked up and her groans and moans of pleasure were getting louder and more vocal. "Oh you fucker, eat my pussy boy!"..."That's it you cunt, stick your tongue in my ass!"..."Yeah! YEAH! You bastard eat my cunt!... eat it!...Kiss me there! That's it right there!.. Fuck lick every inch of my cunt!"

Judy was thrusting her hips towards my mouth and my fingers of which I had four of them stuffed in her dripping wet cunt. I knew she was close, real close but I was fucked if I was going to let her off so easy. I stopped, withdrew my mouth and my fingers. Judy stood up with a look of lust, as I casually licked my fingers clean. "What the fuck did you stop for? I was so close to Cumming Andy you fucking tease!"

I laughed and said "When you cum my lady, you're going too really, really cum!" With that I turned her around and bent her over the sofa back again. "You look so wet bitch; bet you can't wait to feel my cock inside your dripping wet cunt can you?"

"Oh Andy please! PLEASE don't tease me fuck me NOW!" I held my throbbing cock at her cunt entrance, and steadily, slowly and teasingly rubbed it all over her puffed up pussy lips, clit and wet slit.

"You little slut, I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk! ...I'm going to fill your tight cunt with my big cock! ...You're going to scream with pleasure when I fill you with this big dick of mine!" Then I shoved hard, Judy groaned;

"Ooooh God!" as about two thirds of my cock slid into her cunt. I pulled back and rammed hard again, this time I went all the way in. My balls slapped against her thighs and she moaned loudly "Aaaaaah!...Urggghh...FUCK!"

"You fucking like that Judy?...You like feeling what your daughter enjoys?... fucking hope so cos' you're going to get plenty of it!...now take it like the slut you are!" with that I began fucking her slow gentle strokes to begin with. Almost all the way out and then rammed back in hard.

"Baby don't stop! Oh my god, I love it when you do that! Fuck me hard baby! Fuck me hard!" I did my damned best to comply. I began fucking her like there was no tomorrow, the sweat was running of me, I was panting, Judy was panting and I was determined I was going to fuck the living daylights out of my Mother-in-law.

Judy was starting to shake again, I knew she was about to let go, her groans had almost stopped but her body was giving her away. I knew she was about to cum, and this time it was a big one,"Fuck my cunt harder, faster deeper you Baaaaaaaaaaaaaastard!"..."Oh My GOOOODDDDDD!... I'm Fucking Cumming!...I'm fucking Cumming!" and then I felt it rip through her, her pussy started to spasm around my cock. Her pussy and thighs clamped onto me like a vice, it was so tight I couldn't move, until she started to relax again..

Judy panted, and squirmed beneath me "God yes use me like your fuck toy, keep fucking me Andy, Please keep fucking me Fill me up with your cum!..Let me have it...give me it you big cocked stud!"

I felt my own orgasm building as she relaxed and I started to thrust into her again, "You want it slut?...you fucking want it?.. Well here it comes...Uuuuuuuurgh... Arrrrrrgh!" and my balls tightened, and I began to dump a load in her cunt.

"You are one sexy woman Judy that was amazing!" I said as we laid cuddled into each other. My soft cock lay across my thigh, our combined juices covering it and a thin rope of cum stretched from her thigh to mine. Judy used her finger to lift it up and wound it around until she had it all, placed it in her mouth and sucked her finger clean.

"You ready to go again Andy?" she asked, smiling as she looked me straight in the eye.

"I am certain with a little help I could manage again". Judy then slid down my body kissing all the way down until I felt her take my soft cock into her mouth where she sucked, licked and nibbled on it until I was fully erect yet again. This time I decided I would take charge, "How dirty do you want to be?" I asked.

Judy looked at me her hands working on her big tits and her pussy. "As dirty as you care to make it!" she groaned.

"Good!...now get on your knees Judy! I'm going to take your ass now!" Judy grinned as she placed herself as requested.

"I love a man who is into anal!" she moaned. Her face buried in the sofa back and her hands pulling her ass cheeks apart. "Go on baby take my bum for a ride!" she teased. I slid my cock into her pussy and plunged in and out a few times getting my cock well coated. Then I spat on her asshole and worked one, then two, and finally three fingers into her back door. Judy was moaning and groaning like a woman possessed.

She demanded I fuck her ass, there and then. I teased her for a bit longer until I was good and ready before I placed my knob at the entrance to her ass. I pushed hard and the first few inches slid in.

After several attempts, and listening to Judy talk like a true slut, begging me to fill her ass with my big cock, I summoned up the courage and rammed the last few inches into her tight asshole. "Oooooooh YEEEEEEAH!" she squealed. "That's what am talking about you fucker, fill my ass with cock!"

I proceeded to pull almost all the way out of my mother-in-laws ass, and then plunge my cock back in balls deep, each and every time. All the while listening to my wife's mother moan like a bitch in heat, "Give me it Andy!...Fuck me harder...deeper...fill my filthy ass with your cum big boy!"

By now she was meeting my thrusts; her ass was pumping back towards me as I slammed her ass like a pile driver. The loud slap, slap, slap of our bodies meeting at force could clearly be heard above everything else. "Come on you bastard!...fuck my ass like you fuckin mean it!...are you a fuckin man or a mouse?" she screamed at me. Judy was losing it big style, and my balls knew they were about to explode again.

I grabbed her hips and began fucking her furiously, panting and grunting between clenched teeth, "you slut!... fucking take it... take my big... thick cock... up your fuckin... asshole you filthy... little slut!" God I knew I was giving everything I had. Not once had I fucked my wife's ass yet here I was drilling deep and hard into her Mum's ass while my wife lay ill in hospital. I know I should have felt guilty, ashamed, a cheating dirty bastard, but I didn't all I could think about was pumping my mother-in-laws ass full of my cum.

I felt my balls tighten and knew this was it. "Here it fucking comes you bitch!"..."You're a dirty fucking slut Judy!...Aaaaaaaagh!...Fuck it!..Fuck... that's Iiiiiiiiiiit!... Aaaaaaaah yeeeeees!" as my cock swelled inside her ass and I began to fill her back passage and bowels with my hot sticky thick cum.

"Yeeeeeees...YEEEEEEESSSSS!...Oh God UHUUU...UHuuuuuuuu! Oh that felt so fucking good Andy!... Oh yes, oh yes you fucked me good big boy, you fucked me good!" I felt my cock slip out of her ravaged ass and watched as a river of cum slid out and down over her inner thighs. I slumped back onto the sofa. Judy grabbed her top and used it to stem the flow of cum from staining the sofa.

"Better not leave any clues as to what we were up to Andy!" she taunted.

"No Judy we had better not!" I said realising what I had just done; I had fucked my mother-in-laws ass! 'God if Lynne ever finds out she'll castrate me' I thought. A sudden fear and vision of her with a big knife flashed before my eyes, causing my cock to shrink even more. I swallowed hard, and when Judy came back into the room I said "we had better not do this again Lynne would kill me if she found out Judy!"

easyballs
easyballs
1,289 Followers
12