All Comments on 'Morning News Ch. 06'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome! ! !

Nicely written. I can only guess the thinking/thought process to make an erotic story - but you have done well! Enjoyed it all. (occasional member but forgot my user name)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh So Hot!

Another great chapter! I think it's time for either Paige or Laura to become pregnant by Tom.

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 5 years agoAuthor
To the two anons

Thanks for your comments. The thought process is basically good imagination combined with an erotic bent, along with an ability to express it in writing.

To the most recent commenter, Laura won't get pregnant. She's in her early 50's, so aged out of that by now. Too bad, though, I wouldn't mind ringing that bell. If she were ten years younger, or even seven, it might fly. Local weather forecaster getting banged by one of the cameramen, becomes single mom. The idea of her belly growing week by week at age 45 or 46 is hot. I like it....Paige, on the other hand is about 30, so that's not out of the question. Will have to see where that goes. I have a story brewing(that imagination churning again) with a couple of the other camera operators, but it's still a ways off, so might not show up til fall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous