Mom's Motivation: Hot Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax," Stephanie said, her hot breath on her daughter's neck. "Let Mommy help you."

"Oh God, Mom," Haley moaned, as her Mom continued guiding her own hand to help her masturbate.

"Just relax and let the pleasure consume you," the mother instructed, as she applied more pressure to her daughter's hand, and thus effectively onto her daughter's pussy.

"Oh Mom!" Haley moaned loudly, the pressure and stimulation really driving her wild, while feelings she'd never felt before were consuming her.

"Let Mommy help get you off," Stephanie purred, making sure her hot breath went directly into her daughter's ear... something that always drove her nuts... and she guided two of her daughter's fingers inside her pussy, ever so slightly.

"Oh, Mommy, this feels so good," Haley whimpered, as she closed her eyes and simply allowed the pleasure growing inside her to continue rising.

"Come for me, baby," Stephanie urged, as she kept moving her daughter's hand with her own hand. She resisted the temptation to bend down and lick her clit, but she did bring two fingers of her free hand to her daughter's clit, and began rubbing.

"Oh my God Mommy, don't stop!" Haley gasped/moaned as she felt fingers that weren't hers on her clit, which wildly increased the intensity of the pleasure swarming through her!

"Now, baby, come," Stephanie whispered intimately into her ear, now using both of her hands to really stimulate her daughter's pussy and clit.

"Yes, Mommy, yes, yes, yes, AAAAAAHHHH!!" Haley screamed, unable to control her primal scream, while the most intense sensations of pleasure ever cascaded through her over and over, making her legs twitch... her body quake... her head go light... and her pussy flood.

"Good girl!" Stephanie whispered, as she watched her daughter reaching her first ever orgasm.

She slowed down her rubbing, and hoping to plant some seeds to possibly escalate this lovely progress to something more down the road, she took hold of her daughter's fingers again, carried them up to Haley's lips and said, still utilizing that intimate whisper, "Now taste yourself."

Haley, in a complete orgasmic daze, opened her mouth obediently and sucked the wetness off her fingers... her own wetness. She'd never put even a moment of thought into what she might taste like... down there... so she had no expectations of what her (or any) pussy might taste like... so she was pleasantly intrigued by the sweet subtle taste.

"Do you taste good?" Stephanie asked.

"I do," Haley answered, still lingering in her complete pleasure daze.

"I bet you do," Stephanie breathed, offering just an ever so subtle hint of what she wouldn't mind learning for herself first hand. But not, alas, quite this soon.

A minute later, the Mom asked, "So, how do you feel now?"

"Strange."

"Strange good?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Good," Stephanie said. "I'd love to show you what a penetration orgasm is like next, but I have to go to work now."

"Oh," Haley said, still not completely recovered from her orgasm or what just had transpired.

"In case you want to watch the rest of the video," Stephanie said, noticing the oral section was about to start, "I'll send you the file."

"You don't have to do that," Haley said hurriedly, although secretly she did want to see the rest.

"Oh, you say that now..." the mother smiled, "...but trust me, next time you're horny, likely tonight, as soon as you're alone in your bedroom, you'll want to watch it again, or to watch something else. And no worries about parental locks, I've never subjected you to them."

"I don't know about that," Haley said.

"I do," Stephanie said. "Once I discovered what an orgasm felt like, I was masturbating all the time. Like two or three times a day, at least."

"Really?" Haley asked.

"Yep," the Mom nodded, standing up and stretching, and thus displaying her large breasts to great effect.

So in order to deflect her attention from them Haley asked, "Don't you hate having to wear pantyhose to work?" her feminist side returning... although based on her Mom's theory... giving self-pleasure was an act of feminism... and as she thought about it, it made sense... she was giving herself permission to enjoy some pleasure, no matter what anyone thought... and she wasn't receiving it from a man, or giving anything to a man.

"On the contrary, I love them," Stephanie said. "They showcase my legs, they're sensual, and they feel really soft."

"But they were invented by a man, and he only did it so they could give pleasure to other men," Haley parroted something she thought was common knowledge, having almost never worn them except for funerals out of respect for the dead... but never for weddings, which were supposed to be joyous occasions.

Stephanie, deciding to address this fiction head on, since it could perhaps add to where this afternoon's surprise activities might eventually take them... to where she hoped they might progress... stood up and turned to face her daughter, lifted her foot onto the bed, her pussy now also directly in front of her daughter, and ordered, "Feel them."

"No thanks," Haley refused, having worn pantyhose before, and knowing they were itchy and annoying... although she couldn't help but give a bit of a stare at her Mom's pussy.

"Trust me, these are not your normal bargain basement, itchy pantyhose," Stephanie said, grabbing her daughter's hand and placing it on her leg just above the knee.

"Oh my," Haley said, surprised to feel they were super soft.

"Told you," the mother said.

"They really are soft to the touch."

"I know," Stephanie said, watching her daughter rubbing her hand up and down a bit, before she brought her leg back down and asked, "And don't you think they accentuate how my legs look?"

"I guess they do," Haley said, never having paid attention any until now.

"And how about my ass?" Stephanie asked, pushing the envelope a little more, as she turned around and posed.

"Your ass looks great, Mom," Haley laughed a little.

"Pantyhose are a great accessory for every woman," Stephanie said. "They come in many different colours to enhance any outfit, in different styles, and of course you can even buy stockings, which can be just as nice."

"I never thought of pantyhose as benefitting anyone except dermatologists," Haley said.

Stephanie went to her dresser drawer, selected a pair of her most expensive pantyhose, returned to hand them to Haley and said, "Here; put these on."

"I will."

"No, right now," the mother insisted.

"Now?"

"Yes, I want to see your reaction when you first put them on," Stephanie said. "These ones are imported from France."

"Really?" Haley asked, examining the package.

"Yes, you can't even buy them here, unless you order them online from Paris like I do," Stephanie said. "Now put them on; I don't have a lot of time."

"Okay, okay," Haley said, curious about what they would feel like on her.

"And be careful with them; they're fifty bucks a pair," the mother added, as she went to fetch the rest of her Hooters outfit.

"You paid fifty dollars for a pair of pantyhose?" Haley asked, shocked while she opened the package.

"Almost; I paid five hundred for ten pairs, but then they gave me two more for free," Stephanie said, not mentioning that half of that order had been thigh high stockings... that detail, along with the phrase 'easy access' would come at a later time.

"Crazy," Haley said.

"You pay for quality," the mother said, something she believed.

Haley put the pantyhose on... ever so carefully... as her mother got dressed.

Once on, she joked, "Mine don't have a hole in the crotch."

"That's for quick access, and I snipped and hemmed mine for myself," Stephanie said before adding, "although I do have some pairs of crotchless pantyhose that came that way as well."

"Do I even know you?" Haley asked, looking down at her legs, in awe of the shiny gloss that really did change the look of her pale white legs.

"There are lots of things you don't know about your mother," Stephanie smiled. "Now touch your legs."

Haley slid her hands up and down her own nylon-clad legs, and she actually gasped. "This is the softest thing I've ever felt."

"Yeah, they're a lot nicer than what I am wearing," Stephanie pointed out. "But mine only cost five dollars from the vending machine at Hooters."

"They feel so sexy and classy," Haley said.

"You look super hot in them," Stephanie said.

"I do?"

"Yeah, turn around."

Haley did.

"And your ass, wow, just wow," Stephanie said, hoping one day, perhaps soon, to eat that ass.

"This is still so crazy," Haley said.

"I hope we can have conversations about anything you wish from now on, honey," Stephanie said, a little disappointed she had to go to work. "And I'll keep my laptop open for you, in case you decide to watch anything later."

"That isn't necessary."

"Maybe not, but just in case," Stephanie said. "I may have awakened something inside you that I hope you won't ignore anymore."

"Okay, good," she replied absently, still gliding her hands over the nylons... which were just as soft as her bamboo sheets, which she loved to touch.

"Come and check yourself out in the mirror," Stephanie suggested.

Haley did, and she was in awe of how much this pair of pantyhose was changing the look of her legs. Her pale complexion had always bugged her and made her a little self-conscious, which was why she seldom wore skirts in the first place. But now they were suddenly sexy... the ultra shine also really adding to their look. "Wow!"

"I know, you look very sexy," the mother said.

"Before today, that would have been weird for me to hear from you," Haley said.

"Well now I'm freely saying you're a hot young thing," the mother said. "Plus, you look a lot like me."

"So you're calling yourself sexy," Haley smiled.

"I guess I am," Stephanie said, walking up to her daughter, giving her a hug and saying, "have a good night."

"You too," Haley said.

....

Five hours later... her pussy tingling... Haley went into her Mom's room and tapped on her laptop. It came on, but she needed a password. She sighed in defeat.

But an hour later, her pussy was still tingling, and wanting to watch the rest of that video, which her Mom had neglected to send before she'd dashed out the door, she texted her Mom: What is your password?

Stephanie didn't respond right away, even though she felt her phone buzz, since she had a mouthful of her son Andrew's cock inside her, in his car, while Alex stood watch, having already deposited his load in her mouth while Andrew had been the lookout.

"Do you need to get that?" Andrew asked.

Stephanie responded by bobbing faster, wishing she had enough time actually to get fucked by her sons, since she was still horny from this afternoon's masturbation exploration with her daughter. God, did she need to get fucked. Then deciding just to go for it, she backed away from him, rolled down the window, stuck her head out of it for more room and ordered, "Fuck Mommy, Andrew. Fuck her right now."

"Oh yeah," he said, as he quickly moved behind his Mom, lifted her skirt, and slid inside her pussy.

"Oh yes, hammer me," Stephanie moaned, as she pulled out her phone and saw the message from her daughter.

She smiled and texted back, although it was a little challenging while her son was really hammering her pussy: HootersNHose.

Haley, who'd been staring at her phone while she begged it for a response 'Anytime now, please', her pussy on fire, finally saw the reply and texted back: Thanks.

As Stephanie's orgasm rose quickly, she ordered her elder son, "Harder, fuck Mommy harder!"

Alex was a little jealous as he kept watch, since he'd only gotten a blow job... even though, as always, it had been an amazing one.

"God, you're a good Mommy-slut," Andrew said, really hammering his Mom... his balls about to erupt.

The Mom texted back just moments before her orgasm erupted: Have fun!

Haley, still wearing her new and luxurious pantyhose, since she couldn't compel herself to take them off, slipped out of her robe, typed in the password, and then immediately pressed Play on the video as she replied, knowing her Mom knew what she was about to do, and following this afternoon's activities, feeling like a different girl... or maybe even a different woman: I will. And thanks for everything!

"Oh fuck, you nasty mother fucker!" Stephanie screamed, as her orgasm hit her.

"Someone's coming," Alex warned.

"No, she just did," the mother said, and she collapsed back onto her son and rolled up the window, while she felt her elder son's load filling her pussy.

Haley slid her hand inside her pantyhose while she watched the onscreen woman lay herself down along the length of the couch, before the girl, also on the couch, straddled her face nervously, and knelt down.

Haley, who'd never considered what a pussy might taste like until she'd tasted hers a few hours ago... had, obviously, never imagined tasting another girl's pussy, or having her pussy eaten by another girl... yet finding this scene incredibly stimulating, began to rub herself slowly.

Haley watched intently... the look on the girl's face the first moment her pussy was licked was amazing... such shock, and yet such pleasure.

As she watched, confusing curiosities popped into her head. What would it feel like to get licked by a girl? What would it feel like to lick a girl? (Oddly, Joel licking her wasn't among the thoughts that popped into her head.)

She watched the video for a few minutes, and when the woman placed a toy against the girl's pussy, Haley glanced over to the sex toy her Mom had left on her side table. She paused for a moment before she picked it up, figured out how to turn it on, placed it against her pantyhose, and closed her legs around it. "Oh, God!" she moaned aloud, just like the girl in the video... the intensity of these vibrations substantially more intense than her fingers.

Stephanie returned to work... cum leaking out of her... content for now following the quickie... but the idea of seducing her daughter into further intimacies between them had her pussy burning with possibilities.

In mere seconds... no more than ten... Haley was having her second orgasm of her life... and of the day... this one even more intense than the first, as the vibrations sent powerful waves of pleasure right through her.

As she opened her legs, her wetness staining the crotch of her brand new and very expensive pantyhose, she saw the onscreen girl experiencing spasm after spasm of pure pleasure.

"Shit," Haley said to herself a few minutes later when she attempted to stir herself, but she needed to remain lying on the bed to recover for a while longer, the orgasm having literally usurped all the energy in her body.

She was however able to move her head (without lifting it) enough to see that the girl was now licking the woman, her elder holding her head deep between her legs while moaning loudly. Haley wondered once more... what would it be like for her to lick a pussy? What would it be like to be intimate with a girl? Which was something she'd never considered before even remotely... since only a few hours ago, she'd considered doing that was a sinful line she'd never ever cross... but now... well... at the very least, it warranted further thought.

Haley closed her Mom's laptop and shook her head in confusion and a little dismay... what was coming over her? One orgasm... well two, now... and she was entertaining some very naughty thoughts. Somewhat recovered from her most recent orgasm by now, she climbed somewhat shakily out of her Mom's bed, determined to resist the temptation to give herself yet another orgasm right away... no, she had to be strong. She had to be a good Christian.

Meanwhile, Stephanie was formulating a plan to really turn her daughter into a woman. Christianity was highly overrated, after all.

THE END OF CHAPTER 7.

Up next:

Mom's Motivation: either Lesbian Seduction.

Haley continues being a bad Christian, while her mother teaches her the pleasures of vaginal insertion and the power of a tongue.