Mom's Motivation: Hot Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You understand I trust that masturbation, besides being soothing and feeling really good, is also healthy," Stephanie continued. "It's also therapeutic and good for you, both physically and mentally." She spoke as if of course everyone knew these things, even though she was aware that Haley likely didn't.

"Healthy?"

"And of course you also know that almost everyone masturbates, both men and women," Stephanie said. "Your brothers do, and Joel does."

"Gross!" Haley objected.

"What's gross?"

"Thinking about my brothers that way."

"Oh? Then I won't mention that they likely fuck girls too," Stephanie said wickedly.

"Mom!"

"Sorry, just saying," the mother said. There was still a divide between the two women as Haley remained in place, now leaning against the doorframe. "Orgasms release oxytocin into the body, which instills a sense of wellbeing. And according to some doctor, I don't remember which one, an orgasm produces the largest non-drug blast of dopamine that's possible."

"So you're saying I'll be less stressed out if I start jilling off?" Haley asked with a perplexed look on her face.

"Yes, and you'll also sleep better if you come just before dropping off, since your body also releases vasopressin and melatonin, the latter which, as you know, controls your sleep. If your body is relaxed and satisfied, that can lead to some lengthy and deep REM sleeping," Stephanie explained, having read that too in some article somewhere... finding it super interesting at the time.

"So I'll also sleep better if I masturbate?" Haley asked, always having a terrible time falling asleep, her head always spinning endlessly with a dozen things at once.

"Yes, masturbation calms your mind, and I know how you can be a little high strung."

"Maybe just a little high strung," Haley smiled, knowing she always stressed about everything... including lots of things she had no control over.

"Yeah, maybe only a little," Stephanie smiled back, happy with the way this conversation was slowly evolving. "Plus, a good orgasm is good for your heart, and it can even boost your immune system."

"Gotcha, Doctor Mom," Haley said with another grin.

"Yes, you damn stud, fill my asshole with your big load!" the recorded teacher screamed.

"Sorry, I know this may shock you, but your single, lonely, Dr. Ruth of a mother also loves watching porn," the mother pointed out to her daughter, and she stood up and walked towards her. "Particularly gangbang porn, which is what you're listening to."

"Isn't pornography, and especially gang... umm... that kind of porn degrading to women?" Haley asked as her half-naked mother came towards her.

"Honey, do you know that just by saying that, you yourself are degrading women?" Stephanie asked, now standing right in front of her.

"What do you mean?"

"Just give me all your loads!" the teacher begged frenziedly, the bukkake grand finish about to occur. Stephanie didn't really need to be watching this to know exactly what was happening since she'd already seen it so many times.

"Without coming right out and saying so, the idea you just put forward supports the idea that no proper woman would ever enjoy being objectified, which is another way of describing her being desired sexually. When the fact is the women actually performing in porn don't consider themselves as being degraded at all. On the contrary, it's their job, and by doing that job, they're not only creating fantasies for other people to enjoy... both men and women... but their audience is pretty much seeing them as sex goddesses, which is pretty heady stuff," the mother explained, looking into her daughter's eyes from close range. "And another point is that in essence, they're giving the viewer pleasure, and since most people pleasure themselves while watching porn like I was doing just now, the actresses starring in porn are actually promoting healthy living, kind of like a bunch of Ross Dickersons, but with tits instead of those hunky muscles."

"I guess," Haley said.

"We as women should never judge... or degrade... other women for loving sex, since sex is something God gave to all of us, and it's as natural as breathing," the mother concluded her gentle diatribe.

"I guess," Haley repeated, this being a lot to process. It pretty much turned the 'politically correct' way of talking about women and sex upside down.

"Do you trust me?" The mother asked.

"Of course," Haley nodded.

"Then come and sit on the bed with me," Stephanie urged gently, taking her daughter's now compliant hand, and leading her back to the bed.

Haley was both confused and curious. She recalled witnessing her mother's earlier astonishment that she didn't masturbate, and she'd even tried touching herself under the covers a little in her bed since then... but she'd found it awkward, because it stirred feelings in herself she'd always thought were sinful even to feel.

"I've always wanted to be a teacher," the mother shrugged, since now her daughter was also able to see the teacher surrounded by her five students, all shooting their loads onto her.

"I've never met a teacher like that one," Haley joked awkwardly, looking at a very pretty woman who was naked except thigh highs, and had gobs of cum all over her face.

"Yeah," Stephanie laughed as she grabbed her laptop. "But let me show you something a little less raunchy. I'm guessing you haven't watched much porn."

"Except for this past ten seconds, none at all," Haley admitted, while thinking it a bit strange that she felt she was 'admitting' to something she'd always considered a virtue, and was also feeling her pussy tingling a bit, which confused her.

"Then let me show you some of a more lowkey, but still erotic variety of porn," Stephanie said, tapping out of the video just after the teacher had scooped some cum off her face and stuck it in her mouth.

The mother backed out of her thirty-plus gangbang videos, and up to her general porn folder.

"How much porn to you have?" Haley gasped, noticing around a dozen folders.

"Don't ask questions you don't want answers to," the mother said as she clicked on her 'Best Of' folder.

"You have a Lesbian folder?" Haley asked, also spotting Hypnosis, Anal and Interracial.

"Honey, since whether you like it or not this time, we're engaged in a brutally frank adult conversation," Stephanie said, deciding to plant some more seeds for a future that she wasn't sure what looked like. "Your mother is bi."

"You're a lesbian?" Haley gasped.

"I didn't say that," Stephanie denied. "But to be blunt, I like pussy just as much as I like cock."

"This is all a little overwhelming."

"I understand how it would be," Stephanie said, deciding to drill down to her lesbian videos to find one in particular: an amazing lesbian scene that starred the super cute Charlotte Stokely and MILF Courtney Taylor, entitled 'Call to Pussy Worship'. "But I believe Fate has led us to this very moment."

"Fate?"

"Yes, the series of facts that first your movie was sold out, then you chose to come straight home instead of doing something else, and then you caught me pleasuring myself, all add up to, in my opinion, Fate's... or if you prefer, the good Lord's... intervention," Stephanie said, figuring if she slyly threw in some religion to support her position, it might help encourage her daughter to stick around and consider a new point of view.

"Well, I think 'God deliberately led us by our noses to this very moment' may be a stretch," Haley said, "but I see your point."

Stephanie pressed Play while saying, "Now I want you to watch this video silently for a little while. Don't speak. Don't judge. Just watch."

"Okay, but this is a little weird," Haley said, as she saw a pretty blonde girl walking down a suburban street. It looked completely ordinary.

"Just hush up and trust me," Stephanie said. "If you don't watch porn, you're in a tiny minority."

"I'm in the minority in many things," Haley agreed with a slight edge. "Such as being a straight A student."

"Fair enough, but hush," Stephanie said, as the blonde walked up to a house and knocked on the door.

As Haley watched on the laptop, the mother took her iPad and retrieved an article she recalled reading not that long ago about the growing impact of Pornhub on women. Finding it, she said, as the shy-looking girl, who was dressed like she might have just come from church but not necessarily, had been welcomed into the house by an older woman (but not all that old, since she too was very attractive), and the girl was now sitting down on a couch,

"Did you know that the number of women who visit Pornhub has grown every year recently, and now 35% of the people watching porn on that site are women?"

"What's Pornhub?"

"Somehow you've lived a very sheltered life around here," Stephanie sighed. "I haven't been a very good mother."

"What? You've been an amazing mother," Haley insisted, just before her eyes went wide upon seeing the older woman in the video inexplicably taking off her dress. "Oh my, why would that woman just take off her dress like that?"

"It's a porn video, honey," the Mom said. "They often have plots so simplistic that they're stupid."

Haley was becoming immersed in the video. The video was absurd and unrealistic... normal people wouldn't ever behave that way... yet she was being drawn in by it.

The mother monitored her daughter's reactions while she read out the following statement: "According to sex educator Niki Davis-Fainbloom, 'We as a society are moving towards embracing female sexuality, and women are feeling more deserving of pleasure. As a result, women are more open to exploring their sexuality, and there is less of a stigma about watching porn. More women are feeling empowered... and as a result, it seems there is more porn being produced that targets a female audience."

"Is this one targeted for women?" Haley asked, absorbing her mother's words, and yet not able to take her eyes off the screen.

"Actually, I read this thing about that somewhere," the Mom said, wanting to stretch this conversation out as long as she could manage while her daughter responded to the video, "now where was it?" She scrolled down until she found Gender Preferences. "Oh yes, here it is. Did you know that when women google porn, they search for lesbian porn the most?"

"They do?" Haley asked, not deaf to what her Mom saying, but with most of her attention on watching the surreal scene unfolding on the screen.

"Yeah, and they're also 160% as likely to search for pussy licking videos as men, 126% as much for fingering, and 130% as much for romantic sex," the mother continued, happy to see her daughter becoming captivated by the video like she'd anticipated she'd be, as the MILF began rubbing her own pussy while the girl tried unsuccessfully not to stare.

"Why's that?" Haley asked, her eyes glued to the screen, but also doing her best to pay attention to her mother.

"Funny you should ask: that's what they explain next," Stephanie said, having read this article a while ago, and had found it an interesting read. "It says, 'Largely due to the more permissive focus on female pleasure,' the expert explains, 'It makes sense that women would enjoy viewing pussy licking, scissoring and fingering more than men do, because all of us are turned on by watching whichever variety of porn focuses on the pleasurable activities that we enjoy the most. So if the focus is on female pleasure and that's what we are, it's easy to place ourselves in the position of the ladies on the screen, who are clearly having a good time. In addition, the majority of women cannot orgasm from penetration unless we're also receiving clitoral stimulation, and so it's often during so-called "foreplay", when we're being fingered and receiving oral sex, that we orgasm. So it makes sense we'd enjoy watching porn that reflects our own favourite pleasures.'"

"Is that true?" Haley asked.

"Is which part true?" Stephanie asked, as the shy church-ish girl, who could easily be Haley, watched and listened with nervousness and silent intrigue while the older woman touched her pussy and quietly moaned right in front of her.

"Is clitoral stimulation commonly necessary for us to orgasm?" the daughter asked, watching the pretty woman rubbing herself while the church girl continued struggling to ignore the wicked sin being performed right in front of her, but was unable not to look... and it was obvious the act was having a stimulating impact upon the allegedly innocent girl. ('Allegedly', since the actress playing the girl must have done things like this lots of times and paid well for it.)

"Oh yes, usually," the Mom nodded. "Unlike a man, who normally needs very little stimulation to come and exciting his private part isn't complex at all, a pussy is very complex, and every woman's is different. But one thing is common among almost all women."

"And what's that?" Haley asked, as the pretty older woman, now completely naked except for her nylons, approached the girl.

"That a woman's clit will be one key to any orgasm," Stephanie said, "whether it's with a man repeatedly slamming into it, a finger rubbing it, or a tongue stimulating it."

As the mother said that, the woman reached her hands under the girl's short skirt and flipped it up (thus giving the camera and Haley a good view), and went directly to her panties.

Haley watched in shock at seeing a woman do that to another female, yet she also felt her own pussy getting excited... and she even felt a little dampness leak into her panties.

"Watch how this woman helps her young friend to discover the joys of masturbation," Stephanie said, happy this visual introduction to what Haley too would soon experience, was going even better than she could have hoped for.

"I can't believe that woman is doing that to her," Haley said as she watched intensely.

"Well, you must understand that no one can understand the complexity of a woman's pussy and how to stimulate it better than another woman," Stephanie explained.

"Why's that?" Haley asked, as the girl looked so nervous, and yet she allowed it to happen, and she was beginning to moan while her pussy was rubbed from the outside of her panties. Oddly, for the first time ever, Haley found herself wanting to see another girl's pussy.

"This may sound silly, but it's because every woman has a pussy, and every woman shares the desire to cum," Stephanie answered. "Plus, what works well for one pussy will work well for another one, although that statement is only approximately true, since there are subtle differences between all pussies."

"I guess that makes sense," Haley said, her own pussy becoming very wet, and the activities she was watching were becoming more and more stimulating to her.

"Is your pussy tingling?" Stephanie asked, still topless, her long, nylon-clad legs stretched out... together, not spread apart... while her daughter was sitting tailor-style on the bed in her jeans.

"Mom!" Haley objected to such a personal question as she watched the woman reach her hand inside the girl's panties via the waistband.

"Honey, I can see by the redness of your cheeks and your focus on this video, that you're stimulated," Stephanie pointed out.

"Mom, I just cannot have this conversation with you," Haley complained insistently.

"Honey," Stephanie said with equal but gentle insistence, placing a hand on her daughter's leg, "look. It's obvious you're repressing your feelings, and you've been doing it for a long time. But now you just need to let it out. Or to be blunt, you need an orgasm or two."

"Mom, I-I-I just," Haley stuttered, watching the woman rubbing the girl, listening to the girl's moans and generally taking in the girl's growing acceptance that she seemed to need this just as much as Haley's Mom was telling her she did as well, which was yet another thread pulling her in.

Stephanie got off the bed and walked around to face and kneel before her daughter, and she offered, "Let me help you, honey."

"Mom, I don't know," Haley said, not refusing the offer, but still finding this entire encounter weird as she continued watching the woman pleasure the girl with her hand.

"Trust me, honey, you need this," Stephanie said, "you really do," as she gently pushed her daughter onto her back, straightened her legs and unbuttoned her jeans. She then reiterated, "You really do need this."

"And you're sure about that?" Haley asked, at this point not putting up any resistance while she continued watching... was lost in... the scene on the computer. The woman had joined the girl on the couch and had turned her sideways so the woman was now sitting behind the girl with her legs straddling her, the girl leaning back against her while her elder kissed her neck, with her hand once again inside her junior's panties.

"I'm absolutely certain," Stephanie asserted confidently just before she pulled her daughter's jeans down and off.

"I can't believe this is happening," Haley said, suddenly wearing just her underwear below the waist.

"I can't believe I've allowed you to neglect exploring your very own body for this long," the mother returned, tossing the jeans aside, and then reaching back to pull down her daughter's pink cotton panties, which she noticed were very wet... her own pussy getting excited again too.

Haley now couldn't believe she was suddenly totally naked from the waist down in her mother's bedroom while she was watching porn... and feeling hornier than she'd ever been before. (It wasn't that she'd never felt horny in her life, she'd just never done anything about it when she did.)

Stephanie stood up, and then sat back down on the bed next to her daughter and instructed, "Do as I do."

Haley just nodded while she watched the woman instructing the girl in how to rub herself. Just like the actress was portraying, she too felt overwhelmed with lust. She glanced at her mother, who looked back and brought her hand to her pussy. Haley followed her lead, her hand trembling slightly.

"Good girl," Stephanie said, actually in unison with the MILF on the screen. She was very familiar with this video. "Now slowly rub yourself in a circular motion."

"Okay," Haley agreed, looking closely at what her Mom was doing, and trying to replicate it. "Ooooooooh."

"Are you wet?" the mother asked. "And please be open and forthcoming with me going forward, so I can coach you effectively."

"Yes, I am," Haley admitted, the pleasure in her pussy instantly rushing through her entire body as she touched herself and continued touching herself for the first time.

"Just relax and stay in touch with your feelings, and let your body tell you what to do," Stephanie whispered, really loving the sight of her pretty daughter, a younger replica of herself (except for her much smaller tits), touching herself.

"What do you mean?" Haley asked, glancing back to the computer to see the young blonde was now moaning loudly as she rubbed herself, while her elder continued kissing her neck, and otherwise left her junior to it, while observing the self-ministrations over her shoulder.

"Here, let me help you," Stephanie offered, seeing her daughter was still being very tentative.

"Help me?" Haley asked, confused and suddenly a bit panicked.

"Don't worry, you'll still be doing all the touching." The mother moved closer to her daughter, brought her hand to her daughter's hand and guided it as she rubbed herself.

"Ohhhh, Mom," Haley moaned, trying to make sense of what she was feeling. This activity was weird. This was wrong... and yet her body was reacting very positively. She couldn't explain how or why, but it felt like she being cocooned in pleasure, and it might even be a bit transformative, although she certainly wasn't becoming a butterfly. Her head was going a little light, her nipples were hard underneath her t-shirt, her body was numb, and her pussy was wet and desperately begging for more.