Mom Lets Me Touch Her Ass Pt. 02

Story Info
A crowded train and things get "cheeky".
1.7k words
4.36
95.5k
92

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArkansASS
ArkansASS
206 Followers

Saturday morning came, I went downstairs feeling confident. I didn't care that I was just in my boxers with a full hard on. I just wanted to plant my manhood right in my mom's crack, just like I'd done the past two mornings.

But when I got to the kitchen, she wasn't there. I called round the house for her but didn't get any response. When I went back to the kitchen, I walked to the fridge to get some milk for my coffee. I saw a note on the door.

"Hey babe. Gone shopping. Remember we're wearing something nice tonight! Signed with two kisses and winky face.

She had never left a note like that before. This got me excited. I was immediately starting to get turned on. I couldn't believe the potential of our new relationship. I went into the shower and jacked off twice. First to the memory of kneading and slapping mom's ass cheeks and getting away with it, and second, when she noticed I was hard, mom wiggled her butt against my dick. I was confident that even after jacking off twice that morning, I wasn't gonna suffer from erectile dysfunction.

That afternoon, around 4.30, I was in the living room watching TV, trying to take my mind off my mom's ass and resisting the urge to jerk off again when I heard my mom calling me.

"Kyle, get upstairs! I need to show you something!" I didn't even her come through the door. I went upstairs.

"I'm in my bedroom!" She shouted as I approached to top of the stairs. I went along the corridor to find the door open and went inside. She was standing in front of her bed wearing a tank top and tight black shirt. I loved that skirt. It hugged her curves in such a way that it was hard for me to not get a boner when she came home from work. She used to wear it when she worked her office job. If I worked in that building, I'd be rushing off to the bathroom every fifteen minutes to blow my load.

She had her hair done. Not only had she done her hair, cutting it to it stopped at her neck, she had dyed it blonde. It was so weird to see my mom as a blonde. With this new Dee Williams haircut, she looked like a totally different person.

"Whaddaya think?" She asked me as she put her hand along her head and turned to show me her new hairdo.

I stood there shocked and told her she looked great. Before I could ask her what prompted that decision, she told me she had two dresses to show me and I had to decide which one was better. Both were very similar; the only difference was the color; red or black. I told her I liked them both equally but she insisted I pick one. To make it easier for me, she told me to sit on the bed while she made two trips to her bathroom and tried them both on. It was difficult to pick between the two. It was as if she asked the store to give her two of the same dress in different colors. Seeing her in each of them made me incredibly aroused. I did my best to control it but it was not easy at all. When she modeled for me, she would turn around and stick out her hips and butt to show me her curves, which were only accentuated by the figure hugging dresses she had purchased. Trying so not salivate and remember why I was in her room; I suggested the black as I expected it to compliment her blonde hair. She smiled as me and told me how excited she was for tonight. She told me she was gonna take a shower and get ready. She told me to do the same, as we were scheduled to leave at 6pm. I made a reservation at a fancy restaurant for 6.45 before we would head to the movie theater and decide what to watch when we got there.

Before I left her room, I asked her why she decided to dye her hair blonde. She turned to look at me dead in the eye with her hand on her hips.

"Kyle, baby. She said while slowly walking towards me. She looked serious. "You have my genes. There's no denying that you're my son. So, if you're gonna be touching my ass in public, I don't want anyone to think that we're related. She then cracked a smile out the corner of her mouth and winked at me before turning around and walking towards her bathroom. As I eyed her jiggling globes, I stood there in awe. I was stunned by what just happened.

"Did she just say that!?" I thought to myself. "She's gonna let me touch her ass in public." I was so excited and aroused that when I went to take another shower, I blew the fattest load of my life. This was going to be the greatest ever.

I put on my best suit and made sure my hair and face were groomed to perfection. When I was ready, I went downstairs and looked at my watch. It was 6.15. I called up to my mom to tell her were running late.

"Someone's keen!" She laughed and moments I saw her come down the stairs. She looked stunning. I'm so glad I decided on the black dress. It outlined her delicious pear-shaped body This had to be the moment I saw the hottest looking woman I'd ever seen. A stunning voluptuous blonde; wearing ruby red lipstick and a scrumptious expensive perfume; and it was all for me! She complemented me on my choice of cologne. She said it was much nicer than anything my dad wore.

She told me we should get the train so that we could each have a drink and not worry about driving. I had no problem with that. The station was only a ten-minute walk from the house. When we arrived at the platform, the train arrived almost immediately, but when we got on, all the carriages were completely packed so there were no seats. We managed to find a spot by the door and I stood with my back to the wall while she stood pressed into me by the rest of the carriage. We didn't speak. It was quite uncomfortable for everyone on board. It seems like there had been a football game or something. I'm not into sports but there were fans of some team all around the train; wearing jerseys, drinking and singing songs. When the train stopped suddenly, it caused most of us to lose our balance. Mom fell into my chest and instinctively I put my arms around her. We stayed in that position for a minute while some people got off. However, more people got on, which made the train even more crowded. This forced mom and me to be squeezed together. She looked up at me, still with her hands on my chest and told me not to worry and that it would be over soon.

At the next stop, some more people got off but the train remained crowded, mom told me she was tired of staring at my tie and decided to turn around. My arms now round her front as she had her back to me. My head was now on her shoulder and her juicy ass was back against my crotch. We were pressed so tight together that I could feel her juicy globes smooshing against my cock, which didn't take long to get me hard. I could feel my shaft grow and push against her, finding its way in between her cheeks. I could tell she felt it too. She turned her head round to look at me and once we made eye contact, I mouthed that I was sorry. She smiled and softly shook her head. Almost in time with the movements of her head, I could feel her wiggle her hips side to side so that her ass was rubbing against my cock. I leant my head back in amazement of the situation. I moved my hands to her hips and gently pulled her lower body closer to mine. She didn't resist. Instead she seemed perfectly happy to push her ass further into my crotch. I was in heaven, but I had to resist the temptation to dry fuck the shit out of her ass there and then. I put my arms back around her midriff and leant my head back over her shoulder and gave her a long kiss on her cheek. On reaction, she leant slightly forward and pushed her ass back, which caused my dick to be wedged right in her crack. When I pulled my lips away from her face, she looked at me and winked while clenching her butt cheeks on my dick. I breathed out loud from the sensation and she just looked and me and giggled. Clearly, she liked to know that someone found her attractive, especially liking her big round ass.

When the train go the final stop. I whispered in her ear and told her to let everyone else get off first. When we were the only people left of board, I released my arms from her. She turned to face me and smiled.

"See, I told you it wasn't gonna be that bad, mom said to me while reaching her hand behind me to my ass and giving it a squeeze.

"So, you like my big ass, huh?" Mom asked me rhetorically, bumping her hip against mine.

"Yes, Mom! I like your big juicy ass! "I snapped, somewhat overwhelmed from the whole situation as I rearranged my pants to try and disguise my boner.

She laughed and whispered in my ear, "Call me Kathy," and we made our way towards the exit.

"Woops! Dropped my purse." The said disingenuously as she bent over to pick it up, deliberately giving me a view of her heavy round booty.

"Dammit, woman! Are you trying to kill me!! I shouted as I smacked her ass hard. She burst out laughing as we got off the train and left the station, mom feeling more confident and carrying a swagger that I'd never seen before.

I could only imagine what was in store for the rest of the evening. I was very excited though!

ArkansASS
ArkansASS
206 Followers