Mixer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Consider me jealous," Bryce said. "And if you're ever so inclined, maybe you could model yours for me. You've piqued my curiosity."

"Perhaps. Perhaps."

Sarah sat back on the edge of the messy bed, her eyes never leaving Bryce's. In a wave of déjà vu, Bryce remembered back to the night after the first Mixer party. He was looking at someone who was both his kid sister, brimming with shy innocence, and a sexually confident and alluring young woman. The two images could not seem to reconcile with one another and it gave him pause. Could he really go through with this?

*****

Sarah saw a complex mixture of emotions flash across her brother's face. Lust seemed to dominate, but a bit of trepidation and concern was mixed in. She knew that he had to be having a few of the same reservations that she had.

In the Mixer, their first encounter, they'd only been phantom physical manifestations to one another, sexual outlets that both desperately needed. Later that night, in Bryce's bedroom, their actions could have still been blamed on the sexual build-up of the evening's events. But tonight, there was no such excuse. Both knew exactly what they were doing, and with whom.

And yet Sarah was still convinced that this moment in time was a direct result of their encounter. A seed had been planted that night, and the relationship change that had subsequently grown had to either bear fruit or whither away. After months of agonizing indecision, Sarah had settled on trying to reap the fruit - it would be like a rare desert flower that could bloom only once, yet was all the more beautiful for it.

"You aren't going to leave me here, are you?" she said. "Naked and alone?" Sarah used a suggestive tone to help assure him that she was still serious.

It seemed to do the trick, deflating Bryce's last barrier of hesitation. He peeled his shirt off, revealing his fit torso with its scant distribution of hair over and between the pecs. He didn't have as much of a tan as she did, but he must have spent some time outside over the summer, as there were no farmer tan lines.

"Better?" he said, taking a step closer. His shirt joined her discarded garments on the floor.

"Mmmm...much," she said, flashing him a broad smile. "But not good enough."

Bryce deliberately unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He slid them off his legs, kicking his shoes off along the way. Sarah's eyes wandered back up his legs, over his runner's thighs, and to the erection tenting inside his boxers. Her brother had just the sort of body that she loved - fit and muscled, yet lean instead of bulky. It was undoubtedly a big part of why she'd gotten so turned on by him in the darkness of the Mixer.

"How about now?" he said, teasing her.

"Well, you're getting pretty close," she said. "But it looks to me like I'm still the only one naked...and I'm the only one on the bed."

"Any suggestions?"

Sarah looked up into his eyes. She knew she had to keep this lighthearted or it could haunt them forever. "Oh, how about you drop your shorts and show me your fucking cock."

Bryce's eyes bugged out in shock at that last statement, getting him off-guard just as she'd intended.

"Please," she said meekly.

Bryce let out a heavy breath and laughed. "Yes ma'am," he said. "I think that clears up what I need to do."

He hooked his thumbs under the waistband and wiggled his boxers down over his erection, letting it bob free. The boxers pooled at his feet and were then kicked across the room. His expression reminded Sarah of a time they'd been out fishing together in their youth. He'd been presenting a largemouth bass to their parents, proud of his catch, yet just a little bit embarrassed in his own pride.

She extended her hand and he took it gently. She guided him to the side of the bed where he sat down beside her, bare let to bare leg. He leaned in and Sarah met him in a warm kiss.

"Crisis averted?" Bryce asked when they finally broke the kiss.

"Well, I'm still naked," she said. "But not alone. I guess that'll have to do."

Sarah leaned back into him, kissing her way up his neck and nibbling his ear until he squirmed. In a soft whisper, with the utmost sincerity, she whispered in his ear. "Let's end the fantasizing before it does me in."

*****

Bryce reached an arm across her lap and gently stroked her hip with the tips of his fingers. He was almost afraid to touch her with any more force, be it for fear of hurting her fair skin or frightening her off. She moaned at his touch, however, and kissed him more fiercely. Taking the sign of encouragement, Bryce allowed his hand to slide up her side until it cupped her breast. The small nipple hardened as his thumb made small circles around it.

Sarah's skin was warm and firm to the touch. Though she was no longer playing sports, it was clear that she must work out frequently. Bryce slid his hand down her stomach, playing his fingers over her abs. She trembled, tickled by his efforts, but she kept her tongue firmly in his mouth. Bryce moved lower, brushing along the narrow strip of fuzz pointing the way between her legs.

His sister finally broke off their kiss. She slid back on the bed and laid her head upon the pillow. She pulled her legs up around Bryce, spreading them just enough to be inviting.

Bryce climbed into the middle of the bed, kneeling between Sarah's legs. Her body glowed in the dim orange light of the lava lamp. He couldn't remember ever seeing anyone so beautiful, so inviting, before. Her body was that of an incredible woman, but the radiant smile belonged entirely to the sister he loved.

He ran both hands up the outside of her legs, over her hips, up her sides and under her arms. Bryce then drew his hands back down her body, dragging his fingertips across her breasts, tummy, and pelvis. She moaned ever so slightly, raising her knees and spreading her legs just a bit wider.

Bryce framed her pubic hair between his thumbs and forefingers. He moved his thumbs lower, each tracing the angle between Sarah's legs and labia. Back and forth, massaging with thumbs and fingertips, he began to stimulate her without directly contacting her pussy. When she closed her eyes and began moving her hips in time with his rubbing, he knew that she was lost in the moment.

*****

Sarah rode the waves of pleasure that her brother's fingers were generating. Her entire body tingled with arousal and she desperately needed him to move his thumbs just a scant inch closer together. As if reading her mind, Bryce finally slid his thumbs into her slit. Using her own moisture, he traced his way up until he reached the bud of her clit. She let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure.

Up and down her slit, teasing across her clit, Bryce continued to bring her closer and closer to orgasm. Her breathing was shallow and ragged. She resisted the urge to touch his hands, instead massaging her own breasts.

Her arousal reached a fevered pitch and she desperately needed him inside her. His cock waved invitingly, hovering just above the magic he was working with his hands. Sarah reached out and grasped him with both hands. She stroked him hand over hand with feather-light pressure. Bryce smiled in response while keeping up the stimulation on her clit.

Sarah desperately wanted to convey upon her brother the same stimulation that he was giving her, but the imminent approach of her own climax made it impossible. She closed her eyes and started to moan involuntarily. Bryce then slid two fingers deep inside her and used his other hand to precisely flutter across her clit. Sarah grasped his erection as if it were the only handhold while she dangled helplessly over a bottomless chasm until she could take no more stimulation and had to let go.

*****

Bryce gazed down at his sister with adoration while his fingers gently brought her back down from a writhing climax. Her eyes were clamped shut, her brow and breasts glistening with a thin sheen of perspiration. She was definitely not a quiet one in bed, moaning, groaning, crying, and gasping like no other woman he'd ever been with.

Sarah finally opened her eyes, looking directly at him with lust and adoration. He was about to say something, but she interrupted him by throwing her arms around his neck and pulling herself up into a passionate kiss. She ran her hands through his hair while he helped support her weight from where he kneeled over her.

"You'll make someone a very happy wife someday," she said when their tongues finally unlocked.

"Thanks," he said. "Glad you approved."

Sarah sat up and gently guided Bryce to lie back on the bed where she had just been. He complied obediently, settling in and admiring her beautiful form as she knelt beside him. Once he was laying flat with legs stretched out, she straddled him, her trim bush tantalizingly close to his twitching cock.

Without fanfare, his sister simply reached down between her legs, grasped him, and guided the tip of his erection to her pussy. In much the same way she had several months ago, Sarah slowly settled her weight, allowing only a fraction of an inch of penetration at a time. She repeatedly lifted herself off and then settled back just a little deeper, teasing him mercilessly.

Sarah pulled him back out of her, holding the tip of his cock just along the slick folds of her lips. "Now, when your roommate so rudely interrupted us, I think we were right about..." She drove herself down, taking his entire length inside her pussy. "Here."

Bryce just smiled up at his sister and said nothing. He knew what they were doing was wrong and probably quite foolish, but for the moment it just felt so right. The smile she shared back was worth more to him than any fleeting moments of physical joy that he would recall from this brief encounter.

Sarah, likewise, said nothing. She just began to ride him, alternating slow and deep strokes with quick and shallow. Bryce found himself falling into an easy rhythm with his sister, thrusting to the tempo she set. He let his hands play lovingly across her tummy and breasts, teasing the fine peach fuzz and tweaking a nipple every now and then. Their lovemaking came so naturally that he felt as if they were old lovers, in tune with each other's needs. Perhaps it was something that came of their relationship, something that would take much longer to attain with a typical lover.

*****

Sarah watched her brother's eyes carefully while she rode him, reading his subtle cues and adjusting her pace accordingly. She had never before been so focused on maximizing a man's pleasure before. She knew they would never, could never, do this again. It was a singular event, but carried so much more meaning and love than any one-night stand ever could.

Bryce's thrusts became more insistent and aggressive. Under the sheen of sweat, she could feel his muscles quivering as his whole body edged closer to release. Abruptly, he sat upright and kissed her furiously. His hands cupped her small breasts, playing over the nipples and sending shivers down her spine and between her legs.

"Lean back," he said, his voice raspy and urgent. She hooked her hands around his neck and leaned as far back as she could. She then wrapped her legs around his back so that she was sitting in his lap rather than kneeling over him.

Bryce grabbed her hips firmly and wrapped his fingers around her butt. She could feel the strength in his arms as he began to rock her pelvis back and forth, building up speed with every second. Another warm wave of arousal surged through her body. Sarah closed her eyes, threw her head back, and focused on the feel of her brother filling her body, thoroughly banishing the frustration of months of fantasy.

*****

Bryce felt the telltale signs of imminent orgasm. Giving his arms a desperately needed break, he slowed their pace from fast and shallow to long and deep. He moved his own pelvis in perfect synchrony with Sarah's. He couldn't help but notice how wet she was, how easily he slid inside her, and how wonderfully, painfully sensitive every nerve ending on his cock was as it slid home with each thrust.

Once, twice more, and he found that fleeting moment of ecstasy. He pulled Sarah back up and held her in a tight embrace while his cock pulsed deep inside her. For a long minute, he just held her close, feeling her heartbeat fluttering through her breast and deep into his chest. He felt her fingertips as they traced up and down his spine, her warm breath on the back of his neck, her breasts crushed into him through the sheen of each other's sweat.

In spite of its brevity, it was one of the most intense sexual experiences Bryce had ever had. He desperately hoped that going through with it wouldn't end up having been a mistake. His improved relationship with his sister meant too much to him. Only time would tell, he supposed.

As one, they released their tight hold on one another and Sarah looked him hard in the eyes. She was sweaty and disheveled, but beautiful beyond description. Her eyes revealed only contentment. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Thanks," she said, breaking the kiss. "I needed that."

"Me too," Bryce said. "I'd say it was worth it...once."

"Once," she said in agreement. "Of course, this never happened."

"I don't even know what you're talking about anymore," he said with a grin.

"Exactly. Still...that thing we didn't just do. Amazing."

"Absolutely the best thing I've never done in my life," Bryce said. They both shared a laugh at that.

"We'd better move before Carlos and Sassy come looking for us," Sarah said. "We really don't want to have to explain this."

Reluctantly, Bryce let Sarah climb off his lap, his softening erection sliding out of her with a soft pop. They kissed one last time and then set about dressing, fixing the sheets, and making themselves presentable.

*****

Sassy spotted Sarah coming down the stairs into the packed living room. She waved until Sarah noticed her across the room.

"Well, did it work?" Sassy said, almost yelling to be heard over the thumping music.

Sarah held up a CD disc and smiled broadly. "Perfectly," she said.

"That's great!" Sassy said. "Did you catch the second act?"

Sarah gave her a look of amusement, tinged with perhaps a bit of embarrassment. "Yeah, we saw it. Very hot stuff!"

"Glad you liked it. Mary's back in the kitchen by the drinks."

"Thanks so much for your help," Sarah said. "You and Carlos both. We'll be by tomorrow to fetch the camera."

Sassy nodded, gave Sarah a friendly pat on the shoulder, and disappeared into the crowd. Sarah turned toward the kitchen and soon spotted her nemesis chatting with a guy beside one of the kegs. She strode confidently toward Mary, the crowd seeming to part before her.

"Please give us a moment," Sarah said to the guy standing beside Mary. Mary finally noticed Sarah and gave her a haughty, sneering smile.

"Well, well. I never expected you to show your face here again." Mary turned to the guy and pulled him into a wet, sloppy kiss. Sarah tried not to roll her eyes at the display. "Don't wander too far," Mary said, giving him a slap on the butt.

"Okay, I'll bite," Mary said. "What do you want? Looking for an apology? Looking for a little more...?"

"No, I just wanted to explain the way things are," Sarah said. Inside, she was shaking, having anticipated this conversation for most of the summer. Outside, she did her best to keep her voice even and calm.

"Last spring, I met and dated Jerry for about a month," Sarah said. "It wasn't until almost a month after I'd broken up with him that I learned you two had even been a couple. I didn't take him from you, not knowingly, anyway. While you and I may not have ever been great friends, I never had anything against you, and I wouldn't have gotten involved with him if I'd known about the two of you.

"And then there was the Mixer last spring. Apparently you, in a fit of shortsighted petty jealousy, decided to get even with me for taking him from you. I guess channeling your rage at the guy who left you wouldn't have occurred to you. After all, that would be to admit that he found something about you to be...unsatisfactory."

Mary's expression darkened. Sarah thought she saw something flash through her eyes. Was it just a hint of guilt? Maybe there was a bit of decent human being buried underneath the petty, shallow exterior.

"So, you found an opportunity here to enact a little spontaneous revenge. You manipulated and deceived, and I suppose you got some measure of satisfaction. It would have been a brilliant bit of vengeance, if only you'd had a legitimate reason to do it. Worse, though, you involved my brother who had absolutely nothing to do with any of this."

"A nice story," Mary said. She mustered a sneer, but Sarah didn't think her heart was in it. "It's a shame I don't believe it."

"I don't need you to believe it," Sarah said. "I know the truth of things, and I won't live in your reality. I will, however, see that balance is restored."

She flipped the CD up before Mary's face. "Balance," Sarah said. Mary's expression turned from confusion to realization and ultimately to anger.

"You bitch," Mary snarled.

"Balance," Sarah said again, handing the CD to Mary. "If you tip it again, this goes public."

Sarah spun on her heel and left the party. Her palms were sweaty and her hands shook, but she felt an overwhelming sense of relief. And as she crossed campus in the mild autumn air, the fresh memories of Bryce's touch, his breath, their union, gently put to rest her months of anxiety.

*****

Carlos pressed Sassy hard against his bedroom door as it closed behind them. Their bodies molded together and their kissing was fierce. Hands explored each other's bodies with great familiarity.

Finally, they broke apart, gasping for breath. "You fiend," Carlos said. "What possessed you to pull that little stunt?"

"Just a whim," Sassy said, kissing him again. "You have to admit, it was a hell of a turn on - performing for a live audience."

"Well, yeah, I suppose," Carlos said, kissing her back. "But how am I supposed to ever face Bryce again?"

"I'm sure he'll be cool with it," Sassy said. "Might even be jealous of you, of us."

Carlos gave her a dubious look, but just shrugged. She was probably right, he thought, though he would still feel awkward for a while.

"Let's see what we got on the video," Sassy said.

"Sure thing." Carlos crossed the room and hit the power on his computer.

"No, I meant the other one," she said, opening the partially cracked closet door. From under a concealed spot on the top shelf, she retrieved a laptop and the little camera to which it was attached.

Carlos sighed. "I still can't believe you wanted to do that," he said. "Did you really expect anything to happen?"

Sassy didn't reply. She clicked a few buttons, killing the camera and rewinding the recording. With a triumphant grin, she spun the laptop around for Carlos.

"Told ya," she said.

Carlos looked at the display and his jaw dropped. The image was of poor quality, considering the camera used and the dim lighting. The performance and the two people involved, however, were perfectly discernable. And they'd done it on his bed, less than half an hour ago.

"How did you know?" Carlos finally managed to say.

Sassy shrugged. "I didn't. Just a hunch, I guess. Women's intuition?"

Carlos had been worried about how he'd be able to face Bryce after the show he and Sassy had put on for the camera earlier. Now he was worried for an entirely different reason.